Awoo.

Sony E3 Press Conference 2014 - June 9th, 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST / 02.00 BST

Brad

Woah, Batman Arkham Knight really does look impressive. O_o Really need to play the other games first!

Also hasn't this conference gone on long enough? It's been almost 2 HOURS! I think that's quite enough now.

Last year went on for 2 and a half.

Scarecrow is sick of your shit, Bruce!

You want to play a Batman game on the PC!? After the last few fiascos.

They got rid of the DRM.

That's not really my intent. I'll probably still have no PS4 when this comes out. Sorry that's what it sounds like.

no probs.

That's it?! And it looks like this is going to be the last ever Uncharted :-/

I'm convinced I was watching a different conference to you guys.  Maybe because I didn't quite get the context of a lot of the revealed games, but nothing in that conference blew me away, much like the Microsoft conference.  However, the Microsoft conference was much better paced, felt like it wasted less of my time, felt like it dragged less.  It was a lot more to the point.

Stuff in it looked fun.  LBP3 and Far Cry 4 looked fun, Magicka 2's trailer was funny and No Man's Sky looked gorgeous and amazingly expansive but nothing really excited me (though MKX came pretty dang close, looks SO much better than MK9 and of course Arkham Knight looks incredible).  It was a bunch of CGI trailers without much context and a couple of gameplay demos that felt a little too drawn out at points.  It doesn't help that it suffered the typical "boring Sony speaker syndrome" they have every year.

I'm more inclined to purchase an XBox One after watching the two conferences.  Mind you, I don't have any plans on purchasing either for a good couple of years so stuff can definitely change until then, but so far I'm going to have to quote my man Komodin with a resounding "meh".

What a drag.  At least it ended on a solid enough note announcing Uncharted 4 I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, I've enjoyed the Uncharted series somewhat, but it doesn't give me the same joy and charm that the jak and daxter series did, even the dark ones, with varied and fun gameplay and platforming. oh and that's yet another game coming out next year

nothing really sells me, bring it on Nintendo

Uncharted 4 looks good I guess (no gameplay footage wut) but thank God it might just be the last in its series, judging from the title. Still if those are in game graphics, whoo! Looks amazing.

That's it?! And it looks like this is going to be the last ever Uncharted :-/

Good, Naughty Dog should focus on a new franchise for a new generation. Uncharted has had it's fun. 

• Thumbs Up 3

This conference was a let down.

I stand by my last post, 6/10. Good effort but not good enough. Like Microsoft, this was mostly just a battle of "who gets to show which third party game". They didn't even pay much service to their first party games; Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are merely CGI trailers and we knew those were coming. Also my god it dragged. Sony overstuff their conferences too much.

• Thumbs Up 3

I would buy a PS4 at this point if I had the money. This conference, while it dragged, made me really want all these fantastic titles.