Awoo.

Who are the bad guys?

HyperShadic

Why didn't Sonic and Tails have any memory of the game's events?

What? Talking about Lost World? Sonic Team has been ignoring previous games events for a long time.

• Thumbs Up 1

What? Talking about Lost World? Sonic Team has been ignoring previous games events for a long time.

No, I'm talking about how in Generations, Modern Sonic and Tails didn't seem to remember that both of them had done this before when they were Classic Sonic and Tails.

That's just a general Time Travel plot element that never really gets adressed in any time travel story...

Ah, so Deadly 6 deconfirmed? I'm not surprised, as the Deadly 6 seem like one off villains to me.

I wouldn't mind Mephiles returning because I do like his concept, design, and his personality. Although, I feel his character could be transferred to another character seeing as how Sonic Teamis keen on disregarding Sonic 06 as much as possible barring Silver.

Metal Sonic I could see happening, him being a fan favorite and classic villain and whatnot.

• Thumbs Up 1

No, I'm talking about how in Generations, Modern Sonic and Tails didn't seem to remember that both of them had done this before when they were Classic Sonic and Tails.

Sonic Team's not very intelligent when it comes to time traveling plots. Should have been obvious by now.

Of course, this depends on how time traveling works, and with Sonic Team, it's a bit of a clusterfuck of ideas. And I'm sure some bullshit about time eater and the white world could patch over that problem.

Regardless, it doesn't make it non-canon. The Evil Overlords have all the say in that, unfortunately.

• Thumbs Up 2

No surprise The Deadly Six isn't appearing in Sonic Boom anytime soon as of now. I'm one of the few that really enjoyed how their admittedly one-note personalities bounced off of Sonic's, but being one of the newest characters in the series, I would assume BRB would like to reinvent some of the older Villains first, if they want to bring them in along with new characters they are clearly focusing on.

Still crossing fingers for Nack to be a recurring antagonist, something about his role as a self serving treasure hunter just seems to gel well with Sonic Boom's universe. Yeah, we all know Metal Sonic will be brought in at some point, and Shadow will probably oppose Sonic and CO. for a bit, but it would be a good opportunity to bring in some of the forgotten characters we haven't seen in ages.  

• Thumbs Up 4

pp

Still crossing fingers for Nack to be a recurring antagonist, something about his role as a self serving treasure hunter just seems to gel well with Sonic Boom's universe.

Maybe Adventure/Treasure?