Awoo.

Biohazard: The Real

Badnik Mechanic

Oh that's freaking sweet.

Love the touch of the operatives hoarding the visitors into the attraction itself in a sense of urgency. It's the little things.

....I'm not a huge fan of Resident Evil or anything but holy sheeeeet I wanna go there! That looks so awesome and scary at the same time.

Oh man.

Why does the Asian audience mostly get the good stuff? That looks really damn amazing.

Oh my gosh, that looks amazing! Terrifying too. :/

Are those zombies actors, and how does the shooting work? And no "They're real zombies and you actually shoot them" answers.

So this has been open for nearly a year!?

Actually no it got replaced with a Monster Hunter attraction at the start of this year. I was going to go to this for my trip to Japan in March but the attraction was replaced well before I got to Japan.

Actually no it got replaced with a Monster Hunter attraction at the start of this year. I was going to go to this for my trip to Japan in March but the attraction was replaced well before I got to Japan.

Wha... you mean? It's gone!?

But I never got to try it! *sad panda*

Wha... you mean? It's gone!?

But I never got to try it! *sad panda*

Neither did I but there was something Biohazard related I did try when I was in Japan that was a week long event called Biohazard: The Shooting. It was a airsoft gun shooting range. I did take a few pictures as well as some video footage of it as well as get some footage of me using on of the gun model you could try out.