Awoo.

General Halo Thread & Discussion

Nintendoga

Your welcome, just doing what I can to keep you guys informed.

Game fuel? unless its a new flavor, I believe game fuel is from Halo 3's soda campaign as well.

EDIT: Heads up, direct feed footage of campaign and spartan ops plus some more multiplayer footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGNCH6y8OmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0NcN3TQMC8.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 2

Goku & Eternal, you two are awesome for keeping us up to date with Halo 4. I know it seems like none of us care, but we Halo fans really do appreciate it, and I'll probably start talking about this game more too since it's the next big thing on my list.

Halo 4 Development is now complete

Development of Halo 4 is complete with the game now in certification, franchise development director Frank O'Connor told an audience at this morning's Halo 4 press event taking place at the London Film Museum in Covent Garden.

"We had a big piece of news yesterday back in the office, which is that the game is literally finished at this point," said O'Connor. "They are handing it off through the various certification processes and that, and we're done.

"It's been three years of incredibly hard work by about 300 people."

With the game now in certification it's only a matter of time until the gold disc is sent to manufacturing to begin printing the millions of copies which will flood stores worldwide this holiday season.

Halo 4 will be released November 6 only on Xbox 360.

Check out these cool new screens.

RdVPI.jpg

cV2Xj.jpg

eW8xx.jpg

ng24Y.jpg

AXWmC.jpg

q78LH.jpg

afOlF.jpg

esXJL.jpg

VPYkv.jpg

wd8bU.jpg

J1en9.jpg

aGoO2.jpg

SjdCm.jpg

I'm pumped for this game, Let's do this Master Chief!

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 5

Your very welcome.

Pic 2:

metal_gear_cat-1.jpg

C'mon you were thinking it too...

Anyways...

Catch up with Halo4follower:

Also...

The Halo Bulletin: 9.26.12

Topics include:

~Halo 4’s Promethean Weapons - More details + Trailer (Below)

~New York Comic Con 2012 - Details on upcoming event

~Sparkast 016

~Halo 4: Infinity Campaign XB360 Theme

~40 days… and counting - WE'VE GONE GOLD!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

~~~~~SPOILERS, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE BLACKED OUT ON THE CAMPAIGN!~~~~~

Also Flood gameplay:

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hey I don't blame them and it pretty much explains why Halo Wars was allways an avoided thing to them.

YES! THE MANTIS CAN TEABAG!! GOOD SHOW, JOLLY GOOD SHOW!!!

Slow-Clap.gif

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone should seriously make a gif out of the Mantis tea baggin. Only problem I have with the Mantis is.....I can tell it will be removed from that stage by February. It seems OP, even for a stage that big.

Edit: Damnit Goku. You only beat me because I was at work when 343 and Ign posted that stuff.

I will tea bag you with the mantis. END.OF.STORY!!!

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Go ahead and try. :P btw, here you go take your pick:

81Ewh.gif

iX7u0R3XZ6S5A.gif

Halo4follower did alittle comparison between the trailer and the original:

• Thumbs Up 1

The biggest difference between those two stages was the lighting. My gosh 343 did not hold back when remaking that stage.

Go ahead and try. tongue.png btw, here you go take your pick:

81Ewh.gif

See that blue dead guy? Yeah. That's you Goku in a month and a few days. And I'm the mantis. The metal cock is strong!

It took a freaking Laser? What? No vehicle in halo has ever survived a direct hit from a laser! OP? Hell Fucking Yes!

I believe it has shielding much like the Space Jet in Halo Reach thats why its able to take attacks from a spartan laser and such.

I believe it has shielding much like the Space Jet in Halo Reach thats why its able to take attacks from a spartan laser and such.

The Jet is acceptable because it's used in outer space (LOL that would have made a pretty kool gametype). But the mantis, Banshee, Hog, Ghosh, and other vehicles dont. Sure the elephant is a big base...which is acceptable. But the Mantis is just a walking mech. It can take hits from Banshees (fuel rod) and full shells from Tanks. That doesn't make sense. It's by far the 3rd stongest vehicle in the entire series....that's playable. Elephant and that space ship being at the top.

It just doesn't make sense that a Walking mech can compete with a space ship. Or maybe I'm just over thinking this. Either way that thing will get nerfed. All players know it.