Awoo.

General Halo Thread & Discussion

Nintendoga

Can't wait for this myself, the overall product is looking vastly more improved which is great biggrin.png Also sorry to hear about your account Goku, I would be kicking myself for life if that was me, especially with the amount of downloadable games and add-ons I've bought :|

Still, in my books, this game still doesn't come close to Game of the Year for me xD

EDIT: But put it like this Goku, at least you can still play it when it comes out, unfortunately for me, my Xbox has stopped reading discs and I can't afford a new one right now, so I can only play my downloads. I'm not totally upset over it...yet

Until Doom 3: BFG Edition comes through the mail ._.

Edited by Scott

Yeah, what the fuck? I was linking to the offical Waypoint video, Microsoft took down something that Waypoint youtube page put up?!

Heres Halo4follower's version but its just a clip compared to the vidoc:

Edited by goku262002

Wow, Microsoft is not joking about any leaks or any extra info being passed along. Removing a Waypoint video from Youtube? Shit just got serious. Heck I'm not sure if I even want search anything on Google.

The Halo Bulletin: 10.17.12

Topics inlcude:

~Every time someone spreads a leak, an angel loses its wings - 343i recap

~Evolution of the Master Chief

~Meltdown - More details

~The Halo 4 Mantis - History and making of

~Section 3 - ...???

~The Halo 4 Skulls - Details!

~Carve this way

Was that supposed to be the LA trailer for this years' Halo? because I don't think we have had ours yet. and honestly I'm disappointed in the choice of skulls I was hoping for some CEA skulls to return like bandanna and grunt funeral

I knew you were going to beat me to this. So glad I didn't even try to post that trailer.

Who's the voice of that forerunner? He sounds perfect! I love the way he sounds like he's more superior to the humans and sounds menacing and threatening.

That is our new evil threat, The Didict.

Halo4follower catches us up on the new DLC map information.

Wouldn't that count as a spoiler?

Its official. just the fans found it on the press site first.

The Halo Bulletin: 10.25.12

Topics include:

~11 days and counting - 343i recap

~Evolution of Cortana

~Vortex - Full details on last standard map + gameplay! (below)

~Section 3 - ???

~Forge 3.0 - full details + full forge items list

~War Games Map Pass Update - Rumor debunking + details

Good! I was pissed about that 2 different versions of the map pack pass rumor. glad thats been debunked.

That last BTB map looks great getting allot of boneyard vibes off of it.

Bump.

I was reading the LE unboxing post LEHB made:

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/10/gallery-halo-4-limited-edition.html

And I noticed that the LE comes with a gold trial:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sC4TJIk5_fE/UIr6F8mX0QI/AAAAAAAAFOU/AKX_mZqa25s/s1600/DSC01057dsd.JPG

If nobody want this gold trial, think you can help a fellow fan out? I'll be happy to take these 14 day trials off your hands come November 6th if your not going to use them.

I'll take any and all trials. Any extras will be distributed to my brother and sister for their own accounts so they can enjoy Halo 4 online as well.

Thanks guys for all the support you have given me when I had my HDD crash.

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition, I've been practising on Reach for weeks, and I'm overall extremely excited for next Tuesday. That pretty much sums it up.

The hype! Great to see that 343 seem to have done the series proud.

The payment for my Limited Edition copy has gone through with ShopTo so i'll probably have the game before release. I can't wait!

• Thumbs Up 1

Dread, wtf bro?! why you gotta be like that? :(

Hey guys!

Guess who won Halo 4 courtesy of Mountain Dew, this guy! wink.png

post-614-0-67909700-1351763377_thumb.jpg

Oh you lucky asshat! :D

congrats bro seeing on the LE is out of stock everywhere. what are going to do with the copy you were paying/paid off?

So Halo.bungie.org has gone dark and has even shut down the forums. so I won't be as up-to-date but I'll try to keep an eye out.

Edited by goku262002

STOP EVERYTHING!

One of my female friend's just offered to buy me Halo 4. Uh what do I do? Shit I'm going to be late for work. OH MY FUCKING GOSH!

STOP EVERYTHING!

One of my female friend's just offered to buy me Halo 4. Uh what do I do? Shit I'm going to be late for work. OH MY FUCKING GOSH!

Decline the offer and buy it yourself so you look like a gentleman, and then ask her out.