Nintendoga

General Halo Thread & Discussion

So guys, Remember Halo Online: El Dewrito? if not this handy video will jog your memory.

Anyways, this project isn't dead not by any means. in fact 0.6 is just around the corner. heres a video showing off the new and very familiar Menu UI for the game:

Heres the official Reddit thread about 0.6. look forward to it!

Good a place where people aren't spreading misinformation.

So, 343i put out a statement about ElDewrito, they just want the HO files removed from downloads, mods not being taken down and will be re-uploaded as a separate thing. they really can't do anything about the mod now that it's out in the wild.

But, it looks like the weasels at Microsoft are doing different things like banning small time streamers from Twitch for 24 hours to stop publicity. The trailer on the official Youtube channel for Eldewrito got taken down as well, they can't stop the mod so they are trying to silence it by doing a media sweep.

Does this mean Eldewrito's future develoment has been deep freeze'd for now? Played couple games last night and had ton of fun. The current server brower is also working really well.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:53 PM, Jiren (Metro) said:

So um... anyone else here is a fan of the series?

I'm a big fan, played everything but Halo 5 campaign. What bugs me, though, is MS's lack of interest to bring Halo to PC. I hope Halo Infinite and games after it will change things. I've been lurking this fan project called Installation 01 very actively. It looks promising.

Well shit I thought the big news from last week would've been posted!

Yes all Halo games (except for 5 sort of) are finally, FINALLY coming to PC!

Funny thing about the Pizza bit, fans were soo happy that 343i is bringing Halo to PC that they kept sending them Pizza so much so that Ske7ch had to tell them to stop.

Anyways:

Sign up for the Halo Insider beta/flights program for PC test runs of Reach and then some in that tweet above.

Glad it's happening (and I kind of expected it to happen sooner or later). I like that they're co-working with the Eldewrito crew and finding ways to bring mods to Halo MCC PC version. Also love Halo Reach's customization is coming back.