Awoo.

General Halo Thread & Discussion

Nintendoga

Yeah its by the same asshole who leaked Halo 3 and Halo Reach, the alias known as Tom Morello.

Wished he just leaked Screenshots instead. Anyways:

~(Fall Damage: 04:41)

~(The Rail Gun: 2:52)

~(Assassinations: 4:01, 6:09, etc.)

~(FFFFFFF- Kill Cam: 9:13)

~(Inferred Vision: 8:29)

~(Rocket Launcher with the Spartan Laser Hud: 6:54)

~(Coincidence that this Halo 4 leak has the same music as the Halo 3 leak? /watch?v=745wTtqHmZQ)

~(If we pause at 06:13 we can see the score board, and it looks like each team has a name or something? Blue team is 'FURY' and red team is 'DEMON'. This might be possible Clan Support in game)

What a shitty video, he should have just leaked a few screenshots instead of putting that crap up.

What a shitty video, he should have just leaked a few screenshots instead of putting that crap up.

Shit video or not. It's gameplay. From what I could see and make out, it looks solid. Nothing real special. But then again I did not watch the whole thing....

Video is gone guys. Hopefully someone backed it up.

Anyways Halo 4 follower:

And...

The Halo Bulletin: 5.30.12

Topics Include:

~ E3: We so excited! - discussion about the upcoming E3 event

~Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses - more details of the pre-order items

~June Reach Matchmaking Playlist Update

• Thumbs Up 1

Found a source:

Awesome looking stuff. Looks like Master Chief's new(?) armor will have Sprint and VISR standard.

• Thumbs Up 2

[media=]

Microsoft should have ended with this instead. :/

• Thumbs Up 4

Tell me I'm not the only one who gets an Unreal Tournament vibe from the new voice when you hear "Double Kill!" "Overkill!"

New Trailer:

I still don't like spartan ops. is it still true that what armor you choose effects your gameplay? thought that was just rumor.

EDIT: More trailers:

[media=]

Fuck you media limit!

Edited by goku262002

Bump. Didn't think we'd be getting a THB this week guess I was wrong.

The Halo Bulletin: 6.9.12

Topics Include:

~There’s no place like E3 - Recap of 343i's trip to E3 2012.

Also, there was some unanswered questions the community was wondering since the release of the E3 and MLG footage. check here if you want to see them, some of the questions were interesting (aww, no more helmet attachments :( ).

You guys see Jimmy Fallon last night? of course not you guys have better things to do:

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1143271

Umm, Ok that looks really fucking scripted there I saw the same problems in the E3 showing, scripted enemys. Hopefully there not lying through there teeth here just to cover their asses.

Edited by goku262002

The Halo Bulletin: 6.13.12

Topics Include:

~E3 Q&A - Your questions about the E3 footage answered...sortof.

Meh, allot of questions are not answered including the "is there going to be a replacement invasion gametype" question. What bugs me is that the LE is getting less copies sent out, Wonder if that means if my LE copy might have a chance of getting canceled if I don't pay it off soon?...

Bump, wow ok nothing on that. Well maybe this will get you guys posting.

Thg MLGs got a chance to play this and left behind some wonderful HD quality video we can gawk at:

https://www.youtube....ysseusVA/videos

Well, what do you think of the new multiplayer?!

Why didn't anyone talk about this? This is the one thing I believe we all were looking for and yet no one on the planet mentions it? What the hell people! (/rant) Everything in that video seemed very smooth. Old school halo as I remembered it 5 years ago. What bugs me is, it seems like all of the weapons (Battle rifle, Carbine) have been revamped with a different gun noise. The BR and Carbine do not sound like their old versions. And from what I saw, BR is the primary weapon for most players. It gets the job done waaaaaaaaay faster than the other crap. I wonder if they will nerf it later down the road.

1) Because getting anyone here to care about Halo is like getting someone to care about a Sonic 4 music CD release. I'm only posting now to keep you up-to-date since theres no actual convosation going on, eventually a mod is going to get pissed over the multiple times I bump this thread and with no response.

2) Appearently you didn't play Reach because theres some of that thrown in there as well. I saw more of Reach then of Halo 3.

3) theres actually 2 sets of reasons for this. Storyline wise, there all different models then the ones seen in Halo 3, so natually with gun evolution there comes different sounds. and the IRL reason is that 343 didn't want to keep using the old sound effects from CEA and Reach so they decided to completely ditch the old sound set and make new ones. they sound as similar as possible without sounding old either.

4) Well this is just infinity slayer but I do see your point glad theres going to be a damage+ custom powerup so my AR+CQC style will have an advantage. I'm sure with the feedback they got from the MLGs they will tweak as neccessary.

• Thumbs Up 2

I may not post here that often, but I'm grateful that you are keeping this thread updated.

I'm really excited for this game, when I was seeing the opening of the Microsoft conference and the music from the demo started I was bursting with joy.

I just hope the game doesn't disappoint me.

Edited by redhellc