Awoo.

15 minutes ago, TCB said:

Who asked for this

http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/20/one-piece-live-action-hollywood-television-series-works/

Watch them fck it up like they did with Dragonball and Ghost in the Shell

Seriously this is going to happen?!? When will Hollywood and everybody else stop trying to make unneeded live action versions of anime... and video games too far as that goes. Nearly nobody likes them! :F

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, I made a filler-free cut of everything up to the end of Water 7. It's the dub, because the sub has One Pace for this, and I don't consider myself competent enough at editing to try to work on that project. Also because I watch this show with my sister and my dad, the former of which can't read subtitles.

One episode of this is one volume of the manga, story-wise. It's by no means an expert cut. It sacrifices good editing for no filler padding bullshit.

I don't know if this counts as pirated content since it is heavily edited, but if the mods feel the need, it can be removed.

download link is here: https://mega.nz/fm/AbxzjCpC

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 years later...

We're 2 Chapters away from 1,000!

We also just got a whole new reveal fo DFs in Chapter 998

Spoiler

Zoan Spider Devil Fruit...

Seriously, can Sanji win against a group of female opponents?