Awoo.

Fake boobs on a blue hedgehog

Badnik Mechanic

original title: Is this the worst fake badge ever?

I was browsing ebay for pin badges when I found a german seller trying to flog this badge... currently theres 1 bidder with around 5 min left to go.

It's total price is around 5 Euros (including postage)

It's a Sonic 2 badge with sonic and tails in the classic Sonic 2 pose. Now please bare in mind that there has been some aging with this badge, so it won't look as good as it once originally did.

Someone please hold down T-Bird and Flyboy as they'll be having a war to get this, and get Sonic Gear on standby

BVUdmw2kKGrHgoOKj8EjlLmWyi9BKR7RLSh.jpg

So lets have a look shall we? Despite obvious signs of aging... the number of things that yell fake about this are... well... everything?

Sonic's nose --- no colour, or signs it ever was coloured.

Sonic's face/mouth area ---- it's white... no signs it was ever coloured.

Sonic's eye --- No sign they were ever black... oh and he only has 1 eye, the other was probably lost in a boating accident.

Sonics belly --- whats that stange backwards L there?

his shoe --- despite huge sales of Sonic 2... a life of drink and drugs meant that Sonic could only afford one shoe... his right foot must do without one.

Now lets look at Tails....

Well despite having a shotgun blast to the face, it would appear that Tails fell into some blue paint and forgot to wash his tails afterwards.

Now these paint errors are not down to wear and time, if that were the case the colours would be very different... look at the bottom right of the badge... notice how it's worn away and you can see the colour of the material under it... totally different to the mistakes in the item.

Here is the original listing for your viewing pleasure.

Edit: At the time of posting, the item was finally sold for 1.5 euros to a lucky fellow named "b***b"

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MizukiMoon

• Badnik Mechanic

• Flyboy Fox

• Blue Blood

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sonic stylus from Chronicles has a white nose... just saying =D.

Well, really, that badge looks like it was chewed up and vomited. Twice. Really bad fake.

AHAHAHA. Dammit... I probably would have actually bid on this just because it's SO damn bad. Drat.

My god...mistakes like these make the gumball ice cream from a while ago look entirely accurate.

Sonic also has four fingers and a ripped glove. Looking at this is like looking at Sonic and Tails coming straight out of a really gruesome war where they had to steal a giant number 2. Even then I won't try and explain why Sonic has a giant boob growing out of him, but I'm sure it will inspire some disturbing Rule 34 to do that for me. :P

Edited by Tombi

AHAHAHA. Dammit... I probably would have actually bid on this just because it's SO damn bad. Drat.

Lol I found myself clicking "Place bid" so many times before I said "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Theres just something about it that makes you think "Yes I will spend around £5 on that!"

XD I was the one who won it. =) I wasn't even going to bother bidding, because I was almost positively sure I'd get outbid, but I thought ahh why not, so I just went up to 2.20 euros, and to my surprise I won it! The seller even reduced the postage by half, which was a huge help.

I've been in a pin collecting mood recently and found this to be quite unusual, I don't even think it's fake- just poorly made. I don't care either way really, it's a Sonic pin I don't have and I've never seen before, so that's good enough for me! =D I have one that's just as bad XD: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/son...l/Sonic2pin.jpg

^ Congrats to add more to your shit load of Sonic stuff. Could you paint that right or are you gonna keep it like that?

^ Congrats to add more to your shit load of Sonic stuff. Could you paint that right or are you gonna keep it like that?

I like to keep my Sonic items in all original condition no matter how bad they look, so I'm going to leave it as it is. Besides, seeing as there's a topic about it, it must be quite a talking point!

Haha... if I'd won it, I would have tried to fix it.

Was this chewed up by a dog or something? Sure looks like it, HAHA.

OMG, what a horrible, horrible badge. Ugh ugh URGH. And what's up with Sonic's droopy swinger on his belly? D:

XD I was the one who won it. =) I wasn't even going to bother bidding, because I was almost positively sure I'd get outbid, but I thought ahh why not, so I just went up to 2.20 euros, and to my surprise I won it! The seller even reduced the postage by half, which was a huge help.

I've been in a pin collecting mood recently and found this to be quite unusual, I don't even think it's fake- just poorly made. I don't care either way really, it's a Sonic pin I don't have and I've never seen before, so that's good enough for me! =D I have one that's just as bad XD: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/son...l/Sonic2pin.jpg

lol no way!

lol mind you, like I said, I came very close to bidding so many times, just because it was so random and different... Oh please bring it to SOS 09!

Oi Flyboy! I think this should be the image of your next tattoo!

And what's up with Sonic's droopy swinger on his belly? D:

Thats his ULTMATE POWER!

lol no way!

lol mind you, like I said, I came very close to bidding so many times, just because it was so random and different... Oh please bring it to SOS 09!

Oi Flyboy! I think this should be the image of your next tattoo!

Thats his ULTMATE POWER!

Yeah, I go crazy for weird stuff like this! :lol:

Uhh, ok then! I'll make sure to bring it with me. XD

This topic had made me laugh so much XD

Congrats on winning the badge though, more for your huge collection. Even if Sonic has one large, saggy breast and Tails has blue Tails.