Awoo.

Sonic Collections? (Games,DVD's,Plushies,Figures etc)

Leon K Fox

Title says it all, this is a thread to show off your Sonic collections ^_^

I'm honestly surprised there wasn't already a thread for this to be honest =P but anyways, here we are ^^

1001074.th.jpg

This picture shows off (almost) all of the stuff I own, two of the Tails plushies are kinda hard to see thanks to the other plushies covering them up, I shall probably post pictures of them where they are more visible at some point.

1001076.th.jpg

This is a close up of some of the things that may not have been so easy to spot in the first picture, as is the third picture. (posted below)

1001077l.th.jpg

So yeah, there's mine ^^ can't wait to see what will come out of this thread (and no doubt become jealous at some of it, especially Tails related stuff I don't own XD)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Leon K Fox

• Barry the Nomad

• Sean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhh, there was a Sonic collection topic a few months back. ^^ To save me from typing it all out again, I'm going to copy and paste it all, because I'm lazy like that. =P These aren't the most up to date pics but oh well, they'll do.

MySonicroom-6.jpg

Sonicshelf-11.jpg

Sonicdisplaycabinet.jpg

Sonicposters-3.jpg

Sonicfigurecollection.jpg

Sonicwall-1.jpg

SonicFruitMachine-1.jpg

Sonic_pins.jpg I've gotten A LOT more Sonic pins since this pic was taken.

Sonic_books.jpg

Sonicclothes.jpg

SonicTshirts.jpg

These clothing pics are old, they were taken before Christmas, I've gotten A LOT more Sonic clothing items since then, but I'm just too lazy to get it all out again to take another pic.

I think that's all the main stuff, but I do have a lot more stored away. I would show a pic of my Sonic comics and games, but that area of my collection is very lacking, and is too shameful to show >.<

....The word "envy" comes to mind. :mellow:

Uhh, there was a Sonic collection topic a few months back. ^^

Ah well, saves me bumping it I suppose.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking crazy amount of Sonic shit in my room? I have some action figures stored away in my old toy bin and I might have an old shirt or two, but it ends there, really. I have a small collection of geeky stuff though that I put on my desk next to my window; including Mario action figures, some Zelda stuff, and even a Barrack Obama action figure and comic book. But I don't really have much Sonic related stuff outside of a few action figures.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking crazy amount of Sonic shit in my room? I have some action figures stored away in my old toy bin and I might have an old shirt or two, but it ends there, really. I have a small collection of geeky stuff though that I put on my desk next to my window; including Mario action figures, some Zelda stuff, and even a Barrack Obama action figure and comic book. But I don't really have much Sonic related stuff outside of a few action figures.

Sonic isn't a series I'd want to collect anything for. Not many series have this effect on me, though there are scarce exceptions.

I'd love to get my hands on some Big figurines/plushies though.

Edited by Jake

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking crazy amount of Sonic shit in my room?

No, you're not. Aside from the games, I don't own any Sonic merchandise.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking crazy amount of Sonic shit in my room?

Well not really, because I don't either. I just have a shelf section's worth.

Here's all of the games I own:

photo-3.jpg

I kind of started collecting the comics back in December of last year, so it's not much:

photo-8.jpg

Here's all of the DVD's that I've got. I'm only missing volume 10 of Sonic X and the first box set of AOSTH:

photo-10-1.jpg

I've got a bit of artwork and wall scrolls that I've bought from conventions. I don't have two of them out because I still need frames for them:

photo-4.jpg

photo-5-1.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

And now I've got some miscellaneous stuff. The best part of it is the Tails fleece cap that I got at a convention last month!

photo-9-2.jpg

If there's anything I wish I had more of, it would definitely be more Tails stuff. I've a Tails plush hanging on my rear-view mirror in my car, and a plush on my printer. I just wish I had the amount that Leon has. :lol:

S o n i c's loads of shit.

:blink: ......................Okay, WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET HALF THIS STUFF! ANOTHER reason why I want to move to the UK someday.

Always getting all the cool stuff. =<

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

Heh, I totally remember making a topic like this a while back. :P

Anyway, here's my collection as of March 2009:

mike_sonicc3.jpg

An older shot of some of my posters (and Sonic light switch cover).

mike_sonicc4.jpg

Another older shot.

newsonicc1.jpg

My Sonic plushies.

newsonicc2.jpg

Sonic plushies. (different angle)

newsonicc3.jpg

Sonic plushies. (different angle again >_>)

newsonicc4.jpg

Some new wallscrolls I got. (I had to put them on the ceiling because I ran out of room on my walls XD)

newsonicc5.jpg

My Sonic shirts. (which I proudly wear in public :D)

newsonicc6.jpg

Movies. (both DVD and VHS)

newsonicc7.jpg

Boxed action figures.

newsonicc8.jpg

Other random stuff. Yes, I even have Sonic boxers. XD

newsonicc9.jpg

And finally, the games. Got about 50 now.

I've gotten more stuff since these pictures were taken though. Hmm, maybe I should get some newer pics up.

S o n i c - As always, I'm completely envious of your collection. I'm curious though as to how much your collection has grown over the months compared to mine. ;)

knuxthechao - I got that same poster with the entire cast and Sonic in the middle with a ring around his finger at a convention too. Pretty awesome. :D

Edited by mikeblastdude

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

ss9.jpg

ss10.jpg

ss11.jpg

ss12.jpg

ss13.jpg

ss14.jpg

ss15.jpg

(cont as soon as someone posts, as double-posting tries to merge and is too many images ^^;.)

(cont.) Thanks PSI!

ss16.jpg

ss17.jpg

ss18.jpg

ss19.jpg

ss20.jpg

ss21.jpg

ss22.jpg

ss23.jpg

ss24.jpg

ss25.jpg

ss26.jpg

ss27.jpg

These images are ancient. I have a lot more stuff since then, but I haven't catalogued my collection since about 4 years ago ^^;

I am in envy of those collections that are vastly more epic than mine ;_;

........No seriously, where to you people get all this stuff!!?!?! It's not fair! For every picture I look at, I die a little inside.

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

Dang, that GamePro cover featuring the first official screens of Sonic '06 bring back memories of when the game was actually looking really good. :(

......... why isn't there ever any cool Sonic stuff in america these days!? Dang >.>

I'll post my collection when I get home.

I don't think a person could feel as jealous as I do when I look as S o n i c's collection :( I would do anything for all of that, it's so... beautiful hahaha

I'll fight the lot of you all to get my hands on that swanky Robotnik swag!

But, I'll be honest, my Sonic collection is tiny; so small in fact I don't really need to post a picture up.

I have:

Two Sonic plushes; one from Underground and another original Sonic from 1993.

A Tails plush from 1993 that goes with the Sonic one.

Two Robotnik wind-ups from McDonalds; one in bag, one without, both American version.

Tails ,Sonic, and Knuckles happy Meal toy from same said collection.

Sonic Tennis happy-Meal game from 2005.

Sonic the Hedgehog bank from 1993 (he's sitting on a screwhead.)

One Knuckles and one Big bendy figure from Sonic X. Two Robotnik bendies from the same collection; British version has a paler skin tone BTW.

Two Robotnik Sonic X figures; one I rescued from a flea market for fifty cents.

Sonic Heroes soundtrack.

Games, and lots of them (incomplete)

Comic collection (incomplete)

Sonic X card collection (incomplete)

Sonic X TCG starter set.

And my best buddy in the whole wide world:

Springtime.jpg

Who I take on trips everywhere and then take pictures of. Yes, I'm eccentric. No, why do you ask? ;)

I'll probably take a picture of my collection later, but my Mario one far outweighs that.

And my Beatles collection? Whoo boy, do I have all of you beat on that.

Eh you're not a lone. I've got a bunch of Sonic comics (stopped collecting them about 3 years ago), 2 plush toys and a few games (Heroes, SA1 and 2, and Mega Collection). I don't like sonic as much as some of you do, to be honest (and no disrespect) it's kind of creepy lol.

ss1.jpg

You have no idea how jealous I am of all those Tails plushies, especially the one in the middle at the very top.

I love all your other stuff, but this part that gets me greener with envy than any other ^^;

(cont.) Thanks PSI!

ss21.jpg

These images are ancient. I have a lot more stuff since then, but I haven't catalogued my collection since about 4 years ago ^^;

I am in envy of those collections that are vastly more epic than mine ;_;

........Is that manga to the top-right that Sonic & Female Tails hentai manga O_O?

All the characters in that doujin are female and human (with anthro ears/tail(s)). Even Knuckles. XD

I have:

Games:

Sonic & Knuckles Collection (PC, got it in '99 or '00, it was my first Sonic game)

Sega Smash Pack 2 (PC, got it for Christmas in '01)

Sonic 3D Blast (PC, got it in '00 I think)

Sonic R (PC, got it in '00 or '01)

Sonic CD (PC, got it in '00 or '01)

Sonic Advance (GBA, got it for Christmas in '02)

Sonic Advance 2 (GBA, got it in '03)

Sonic Adventure DX (GC, got it for my birthday in '03 along with my GC and a few other games)

Sonic Adventure 2 (GC, got it in '03)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2, got it in '04 using the EB Games gift card I got for Christmas)

Sonic Heroes (PS2, got it in '05)

Sonic Gems Collection (GC, got it for Christmas in '05)

Sonic Rush (DS, got it in '07 when I first got my DS)

Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii, got it in '07 when I first got my Wii)

Sonic Rush Adventure (DS, got it in '07 when it first came out)

Sonic Next-Gen (360, got it in '08 when I first got my 360, this game was the biggest disappointment ever)

Sonic Rivals (PSP, got it in '08 when I first got my PSP)

Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP, read above)

Sonic Unleashed (360, got it in '08 one day after release)

Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, got it a couple days after release)

I also have lots of Sonic games on emulators but I don't count ROMs/ISOs as part of the collection.

Toys/plushies:

Sonic Adventure poseable figurines complete set (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, and Eggman, this was the very first Sonic merchandise I had, these helped me get into Sonic, I got these in '99 or '00)

Sonic Adventure Tails action figure (my parents bought this for me as a gift in '00 since I helped out at a wedding and did very well)

Sonic Adventure Knuckles action figure (got this at Best Buy I think, I don't recall but it was in '00 I remember)

Sonic plush (won it at Worlds of Fun in '06)

Knuckles plush (won it at Worlds of Fun in '06)

Comic books:

Archie Sonic specials: Sonic Firsts, Sonic Kids, Sonic Stew, Sonic Adventure, can't remember the rest

Archie Sonic mini-series: Tails (complete), and Knuckles (complete)

Archie Sonic comics: Various (can't remember all of the issue numbers, I'll have to write them down and edit this post)

VHS/DVD:

AoStH: Robotnik Express (VHS, got it in '00 and I watched it over and over)

AoStH: Super Sonic Special Search and Smash Squad (VHS, got it in '00 or '01 and watched it over and over)

AoStH: Sonic's Song (VHS, got it in '00 or '01 and watched it over and over)

AoStH: Grounder the Genius (VHS, got it in '00 or '01 and watched it over and over)

AoStH: Road Hogs (VHS, got it in '00 or '01 and watched it over and over)

SatAM: Sonic Racer (VHS, got it in '00 or '01 and watched it over and over)

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (DVD, got it in '04 for Christmas after the VHS we had of it wore out)

SatAM Complete Series (DVD, got it in '08 as a birthday present, Ro-Becca and Blast to the Past are my favorite episodes BTW)

AoStH Volume 1 (DVD, got it in summer '07)

Sonic Underground Volume 1 (DVD, got it in '08 as a birthday present, I always hated this one but I basically have it just for my collection, not for watching it)

I remember having one more SatAM VHS (and it had the episode with the robot Sally) but I can't remember what it was called.

Well, that's my collection. It took me about 10-20 minutes just to write this all out.

ss16.jpg

Man, I wish I had that key chain! It's this and your vast amounts of Tails plushes that I'm really jealous of. It just sucks that there isn't much here in America. <_<

Man, I wish I had that key chain! It's this and your vast amounts of Tails plushes that I'm really jealous of. It just sucks that there isn't much here in America. <_<

Well, to be fair, that isn't official merch XD My girlfriend made it for me along with my huge pair of life-size tails XD