Awoo.

Sonic Collections? (Games,DVD's,Plushies,Figures etc)

Leon K Fox

Guest Sanic4K6

Even Sonic Schoolhouse and Tails Music Maker, Sanic?

Leon, yeah, the Tails plush there is pretty rare... but certainly not one of the most uber-rare plushes out there. I mean, I have one, after all, and i know a few other who do too.

Yeah, I got them from Ebay a few years ago.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Leon K Fox

• Barry the Nomad

• Sean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the plushie arrived, and to say that I'm pleased with it is an understatement. :D The picture on Ebay didn't do the size of this thing justice and the attention to detail is nothing short of suburb, the nuzzle cheeks, eyes, tails, everything is so high quality on this thing =D

tailsplushiethumbnail.jpg

Sorry for the not so awesome quality of the pic, my camera's SD card slot is busted so I had to take this still from a YouTube video I recorded just before it broke.

Edited by Leon K Fox

So I got a pretty cool Sonic hat today that's an actual official SEGA one, I can't find a picture but:

bio-tmnt-1.jpg

Imagine a blue one of those with Sonic's face on the front instead, it's pretty nice.

Mostly just games and the doll in my avatar. I got that doll from a gift certificate I won for wiring a good guide for a Sonic game.

The doll is a Japanese Sonic X one.

Edited by Angnix

Yikes! You people are crazy, but I respect that. To be fair, back i the last 1990's I had a good shelfs worth of Sonic stuff including toys, plushies, all the games, every Archie issue (including spinoffs and specials) up to issue 120, a few animation cells and 3-4 original pages from the comics.

Now I'm 24 years old, living with my girlfriend, so most of my stuff is back home in boxes. But I do have all my games and a handful of unique/cool looking merch on a small shelf in our guest room.

This is on the wall at the moment ;)

Isn't that a beauty! GaGa Man (Which I have heard it was his ) has a similar one like that, but from behind. You might have seen it online.

Wow, you guys amaze me with your collections. Your rooms are like Sonic museums. I don't have much sonic stuff anymore. All I really saved over the years are my comics. I'll have to dig them out of storage and take a pic of them all.

I do have a picture of my nephew and niece from 1994 with a Sonic plushie.

l_46d97a7d76d44354b4a1022ddb7171c9.jpg

I posted this a few times before, but I'll do it again.

My collection seems kinda meager compared to some of you guys, and I don't have pics. But here it goes.

Games -

Game Gear - Sonic 2, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic Labyrinth.

Genesis - Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and Knuckles' Chaotix on the 32X.

Saturn - Sonic R. :lol:

Gamecube - Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

PS2 - Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Riders.

DS - Sonic Rush, and Sonic Chronicles signed by the Bioware team.

Wii - Sonic and the Secret Rings, although both the console and game were taken because I shared a Wii with this guy.

Archie Comics -

Sonic the Hedgehog #1-6, #12-16, #19-67.

Knuckles the Echidna #1-26.

All five mini-series, including the Sonic mini-series, and all specials from In Your Face up to Return of the King.

I've got doubles of a lot of these, and I keep them sleeved in two awesome Sonic Trapper Keepers straight outta the '90s.

Plushies and Miscellaneous -

My awesome reversible Sonic plush, whose whole body squishes backwards into his head to become a spin dash.

Various new swag, like all those Chronicles styluses, promo junk for Unleashed.

And I think that's everything.

Edited by Badnikz

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking crazy amount of Sonic shit in my room?

No. Though I do feel jealous of the people who do. This is what I have:

PS2 games:

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Riders

Sonic Riders:Zero Gravity

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Mega Collection Plus(My pride and joy)

Shadow the Hedgehog

DS games:

Sonic Rush

Sonic Rush Adventure

PC games:

Sonic Heroes(Don't play it anymore because I've got the PS2 version now)

Sonic and Knuckles collection(Don't play that anymore because I have Mega Collection Plus. I've heard it was released because Sonic X-treme was cancelled.)

And a couple of t shirts. I also have all the comics up to 191 on a disc which I downloaded form the internet and the subbed versions of Sonic X (Also from the internet).

Super :lol: Lombax

Edited by Super Lombax

l_46d97a7d76d44354b4a1022ddb7171c9.jpg

You know, I have that same plushie and this marks the first time I've spotted it on the Internet. XD

Kintobor, where did you get that Dr. Eggman plushie from? It's fantastic!

You know, I have that same plushie and this marks the first time I've spotted it on the Internet. XD

It's a shame I don't have mine anymore. I don't know whatever happened to it. It was a weird one because his spikes were just thin felt. I also have the Sonic Underground Denny's Promo one somewhere. I think I still have it anyway. I forgot all about it until now. lol

Isn't that a beauty! GaGa Man (Which I have heard it was his ) has a similar one like that, but from behind. You might have seen it online.

HA! It was in fact Gagaman's post about that Robotnik painting that led me to Milton's website. I snagged what seems to be one of the last that he had for sale (another was a running pose and a "lovesick" Robotnik). Milton's a great guy, we even had a mini-correspondence and I was able to profess my love for his work on the show (I used to tape AoStH and pause episodes so I could trace Sonic from the screen).

And speaking of Gagaman, my collecting and blog caught his eye and I am now a writer for his SEGA Memories blog. :D

Few days ago, I bought the Classic Sonic Vinyl figurene from the Forbidden Planet store for

The Sonic, Tails and Knuckles vinyl figures will arrive at my doorstep today. :D

I also expect the SDCC Metal Sonic (to be sent to the Gagaman) and the super articulated Sonic (included to receive free shipping). :D