Awoo.

Aidan's/Ike's sorta decent art thread??

Radiant Hero Ike

These are actually pretty good! Much better than a lot of my older drawings. Especially when it comes to human anatomy. ^^

This is some nice varied stuff you got here, anatomy needs some work but you've definitely got plenty of potential.  The Miiverse Bowser pic in particular is very good, and I really like the Squid Girl (dunno her name) too.

You should totally make your thread title less self-deprecating though, it's good to be humble, but that kind of attitude towards your own art is nothing but harmful.

These are actually pretty good! Much better than a lot of my older drawings. Especially when it comes to human anatomy. ^^

Thanks. I'm not good with anatomy unless I have a reference, though.

This is some nice varied stuff you got here, anatomy needs some work but you've definitely got plenty of potential.  The Miiverse Bowser pic in particular is very good, and I really like the Squid Girl (dunno her name) too.

You should totally make your thread title less self-deprecating though, it's good to be humble, but that kind of attitude towards your own art is nothing but harmful.

Thank you. Her name is actually Squid Girl, heh heh (JP name is Ika Musume).

Well, I suppose I could change the thread title. I just don't really like any of my drawings ATM. ^^;

Hey dude, don't be so harsh on yourself! Seriously, this stuff's pretty good - anatomy could use a tad bit of work, but on the whole this is all great! The Ika Musume picture in particular caught my eye. :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey dude, don't be so harsh on yourself! Seriously, this stuff's pretty good - anatomy could use a tad bit of work, but on the whole this is all great! The Ika Musume picture in particular caught my eye. biggrin.png

Thank you. By anatomy, you mean like, body proportions, or head shape? I know the heads are always a bit off. XD

That Miiverse drawing is pretty dang good.

Thanks! I have quite a few more, so I an upload some later, if you want.

How the hell do people get their lines so straight in Miiverse drawings I can't even hold the Wii U gamepad steady

How the hell do people get their lines so straight in Miiverse drawings I can't even hold the Wii U gamepad steady

The lines take hours. ;-;

Anyway, here's something that was basically a doodle, and I decided to color it in.

2087973-FYt1lKrCsif4a4EY.jpg

"But Aidan, why is the background so simple?"

Well, it's because I can't draw backgrounds yet. That, and I forgot to color in Sonic's eyes and gloves, so if I tried to do stuff in the back, it would've appeared on his gloves/eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

vhqqf8.png

I hate drawing robots so much. Ugh. This is older BTW. I haven't drawn anything in a while (lost all motivation a while ago).

• Thumbs Up 3

I love your drawings! I hope you become motivated soon to draw.
I'm another person who can't draw anything good on miiverse so I especially love your works there!

• 2 weeks later...

I love your drawings! I hope you become motivated soon to draw.

I'm another person who can't draw anything good on miiverse so I especially love your works there!

Oh, thank you. I didn't notice anyone commented here, heh. Well, I just drew something a few days ago:

1z3cl84.png

• Thumbs Up 3

2s9eiyx.png

For unknown reasons, this is the most popular drawing of mine since Waluigi and this one:

20qcbwo.png

Ironically, this drawing of Wario has the most Yeahs out of every drawing I've made on that profile (384), yet Wario is my least favorite Mario character.

• Thumbs Up 4

I really like your Link and Zelda sketches.

Good work!

Thanks! I need to draw something soon, though, it's been a week or so.

• Thumbs Up 1

efm9h4.jpg

Ugh. Looks better when copy pasting from the site, but it wouldn't let me upload it.

• Thumbs Up 3

2213597-o8PC7nRl1JmArJHJ.jpg

See, it looks much better compared to an exported picture. Not sure why, however.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 8 months later...

SUIqUJI.jpg

Here's that thing I did on my birthday. Posted it before the server wipe so

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 months later...

MAKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN

b5kG58Y.png

P1fpItU.png

qjXd2ID.png

cpt6Lx0.png

NvjhfA9.png

ifiqxxZ.png

aacQUJl.png

M20w6R9.png

xrXpvng.png

LxIeZYQ.png

Uch4ICr.png

QoYyupS.png

pa4rBKn.png

OOGtCZm.png

m2rZyyV.png

wzWzoZG.png

nft4WdG.png

Jx7Cx65.png

UXXCHE6.png

I swear I'll make consistently good drawings one day

• Thumbs Up 5

• 5 months later...

tKCfUBJ.jpg

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I'll post the rest of my drawings since August later, but for now, here's my birthday drawing!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3330671-HS89QoDKuqT4Jpgi.jpg

3334428-NaxbeD0hAJvjhRxa.jpg

3340167-J3EM1tSymmn0NPDt.jpg

PSO2 character for a friend, Neru and Taiga for Tracker, and Rika Jougasaki for Louise.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

3344263-DNqR1ykqgKmyU_fE.jpg

3350203-WwyWu3DQ8wHH2Fyt.jpg

3361982-ZfqmA0K1VwE3Bqkq.jpg

3394918-021EhXVAVaejiKF8.jpg

3402030-ojD4S-9ONvyj7paX.jpg

3407052-BNFH5C3NBo4j4Fot.jpg

No idea why, but the Pokemon drawing just ended up looking better than my other recent ones lel

• Thumbs Up 5