Awoo.

*Suggestion* Badge organization

Tori Himemiya

I think that, if I remember correctly, it's not possible on the current board.

Then again, I could be wrong.

It's not possible otherwise we would have implemented it. I think the only way we can get around it is to re-reward badges to people in a certain order but that's pretty much too big of a hassle to be worth it.

:(

Yeah Chris said we'd need to make completely new coding that would take up a lot of time for something so small, so we get them how they're given.

Is there a way we can at least disable certain badges?

Not trying to imply that I would only leave up my Wii U badge to prove that I work at Nintendo.

Can't be done within reasonable expectations unfortunately. I've looked into it since the last time similar modifications were brought up and it's pretty complicated (and a massive time sink) for very little gain. sad.png

Awwww. Thanks for listening though and thanks for some support for the idea. I also thank you for at least considering it at least but its a shame you can't implement it in without too much work. So thank you for your time.

• Thumbs Up 1