Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2014 "Sorry for loosing the hostage guys"

Badnik Mechanic

mr-caffeine.jpg

Welcome to the SSMB Ubisoft @ E3 2014 Topic

Hooray!

Yes it's time to grab your joywands, grow your girl wood as once again we watch Ubisoft make a fool of itself at E3, with cringe worthy presenters and terrible jokes.

Date & Time:

13:00 PST / 18:00 EST / 23:00 BST

Live Stream Links:

YouTube
Twitch

Game Trailers

IGN

What to expect:

The Division.
Watch Dogs.
Far Cry 4.
Assassins Creed something something.

Terrible presenting.

The Crew.

French accents.

Valiant Hearts.
Bullshots and misleading videogame footage.

The host of the conference is Aisha Tyler (yes the lady from the last two Ubisoft conferences, so you can probably expect her to be... exactly the same as she was the last time.

Ubisoft Blog Notice: http://blog.ubi.com/ubisoft-e3-2014-lineup/

• Thumbs Up 5

Why should we expect Watch_Dogs?

Because the first game has sold over 4 million copies and they said if it was popular that they would make another one that wouldn't take 5 years to make.

Because the first game has sold over 4 million copies and they said if it was popular that they would make another one that wouldn't take 5 years to make.

They were going to make another one regardless of how well it sold or not since they said that they will not make new IPs unless they can be made into franchises. Of course though, the success of Watch_Dogs makes a sequel pretty much certain at this point.

Will we see Mr. Caffeine this year?

It'll have barely been 2 weeks since release. They won't show any future Watch_Dogs games.

I wish rayman legends did well, kinda hoping they come up for another one. But I'm afraid it'll get delayed.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just want Beyond Good & Evil 2: a trailer, news, something that says it's finally coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh great, that woman is presenting again. I miss Mr Caffeine already.

Anyway, expect the usual cringey moments and the usual get hype game announcements. Highly doubt we'll see anything for Watch Dogs 2 since the first only came out a few weeks ago, but they will probably confirm they are working on the sequel anyway.

Only things I'm looking forward to in this conference are Assassins Creed Unity and that last gen Assassins Creed game. >_>

I just want Beyond Good & Evil 2: a trailer, news, something that says it's finally coming.

Don't we all? 8(

Couple of reasons.

1: Game has only just come out.

2: Game has sold millions so they'll wanna try and show it again to sell more copies/make ubisoft seem great.

3: Wii U version is still in production for... reasons?

• Thumbs Up 1

Only things I'm looking forward to in this conference are Assassins Creed Unity and that last gen Assassins Creed game. >_>

Yeah unless there's some surprise announcement of a 3D Rayman, I'm only interested in those and Valiant Hearts.

Out of the list, the only one that interests me is Far Cry 4 however from what I've heard it is more multiplayer based so E3 has to show whether there is still interest or not (if there is a decent single player mode).

Maybe they might announce something relating to Rainbow Six: Patriots considering that it was planned to the point of having a finished cover but seems to have been cancelled so E3 might make an announcement regarding the game. Similar thing to Beyond Good and Evil 2 since Michel Ancel has finished with Rayman Legends last year so he and his Montepeller team must be working on something whether it is that or something else.

Other games that I wouldn't mind seeing are any other Blood Dragon style games, Prince of Persia since that was hinted at and enjoyed Sands of Time.

They'll probably want to talk up the amazing sales and maybe announce some DLC. 

I'm excited for their secret game they'll most probably show at the end of their conference. 2 years ago it was Watch_Dogs and last year was The Division...but PLEASE Ubisoft, play the game on an actual PS4 this time.

I think they played The Division on a PS4, but they just showed the controller...for all we know it could be hooked to a PC.

EDIT: The Division has been teased.

Heads up. Conference starts in around 40 min from time of this post.

OP now has the livestream links in 

Tip IGN's stream has been pretty good all night.

Might have to give this one a miss since I'm feeling a little ill at the moment. Sigh....

Kinda hoping they show off at least a snippet of Watch Dogs Wii U footage, if only so I can decide once and for all whether to remain interested in it or not.

I'd like to see a new Rayman show up too (be it a sequel to Legends or a new 3D game), but that's probably wishful thinking.

Kinda hoping they show off at least a snippet of Watch Dogs Wii U footage, if only so I can decide once and for all whether to remain interested in it or not.

I'd like to see a new Rayman show up too (be it a sequel to Legends or a new 3D game), but that's probably wishful thinking.

Ubisoft's said they're not bringing any Nintendo games to E3. I guess they could still announce some non-playable ones, though. We shall soon see. 

They showed The Division and Ass Creed Unity in another conference...what are they gonna show? The same demos?

Ubisoft's said they're not bringing any Nintendo games to E3. I guess they could still announce some non-playable ones, though. We shall soon see. 

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Consider me uninterested in this conference then :P

They showed The Division and Ass Creed Unity in another conference...what are they gonna show? The same demos?

I believe the rumour was that Microsoft's showing of ACU would be focused on co-op and Ubisoft's would be single-player. I didn't watch MS conference, but I believe that part was true.

I believe the rumour was that Microsoft's showing of ACU would be focused on co-op and Ubisoft's would be single-player. I didn't watch MS conference, but I believe that part was true.

Yes they did show co-op.

a sequel to Rayman legends would be nice. Thats the only thing I can hope for right now. 

a sequel to Rayman legends would be nice. Thats the only thing I can hope for right now. 

I would prefer Rayman 4 :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup.

They do it every year, and you can bet they'll show up in Sonys con too.