Awoo.

Posting features not working

SuperStingray

For a few days now the forum has been broken for me on a particular machine on each browser; I can't quote people, I get an error when I try to edit a post and none of the options appear to me when I post so I have to write tags directly. Any idea what's causing this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Willsy

• bmn

• Radiant Hero Ike

Top Posters In This Topic

On my iPad, I dont get the little tool bar above the post box. I never have had it on here, even when I use the desktop version. Is it possibly to fix that? I use Safari by the way.

I use a Windows XP and I have the same problem. I can bypass it by going into BBCode Mode, however, and it works just fine.

Yeah, it appears to be an issue with the Javascript for the rich text editor, but I don't have the issue myself so it's a little difficult to debug.

You could try what IAML mentioned as a stop-gap measure. The BBcode mode is the top-left button in the editor (the light switch).

Hmmm, that button doesn't seem to appear on my iPad. I can still do things manually by keeping note of the commands but it's a bit impractical. It's not a big issue though really if it can't be fixed. :)

Yeah, I'm not getting a lightbulb either. Also, the "Post" button doesn't work in the quick reply box and I can only post after clicking "More Reply Options."

I used to have an issue where the status updates box didn't appear for me in my iPad, but that's been fixed for a while now. Maybe the post box might need a rework for mobile devices if possible? I know there's Tapatalk but that doesn't work for me for some reason. I prefer to use the site too.