Awoo.

That E3 Gifs Thread: 2014 Edition

Patticus

So this gives you a good idea as to how strict Miyamoto is...

Z7kWJLN.gif

He makes the man bow with a hand gesture!

• Thumbs Up 2

Damn, the gifs are super slow this year. Was e3 really that good that no one has ideas?

Damn, the gifs are super slow this year. Was e3 really that good that no one has ideas?

A big problem was Microsoft, they didn't do any stupid stunts this year. Whereas in the past year theres been tons of stuff.

There was no kinect, no move, no idea about nintendo didn't watch it. So that's a huge lack of people making fools of themselves. 

Even EA didn't really do the whole celebrity thing this year so there were no sports stars looking awkward.

All things considered, like the boring "Powers" segment from Sony, everyone had their act together and there were barely any memetic failures worth archiving via animated gif. Hell, Nintendo went out of their way to mock themselves before the internet could get a chance to.

Given my profile another overhaul now that E3 is over, so for the sake of prosperity, I shall post here the most glorious GIF of all - one of the most infamous moments from Nintendo's Digital Event, and a good reminder as to why Palutena in Smash can be nothing but good news :P

a0ujq0.gif

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING... PALUTENA ASS-ENDS INTO BATTLE!

• Thumbs Up 2

The gifs have been rather slow coming, haven't they? I guess that this is what happens when nobody or nothing really fucks up and everybody has at least a reasonably fair showing. It's simultaneously disappointing (because we all love E3 drama) and really quite heartening.

That said though, Matt Lees has still managed to hilariously sum up the press conferences with his E3 2014 Abridged vids...

He might still be working on the shows of the other events as this was all I could find from him, but damn, that's good stuff.

• Thumbs Up 6

Post-conference, but I flung this one together out of boredom to convey my initial Zelda reaction.

tumblr_n78h5uqHWU1spbo9no1_500.gif