Awoo.

Splatoon! Bow to your immortal queen, and indisputed best girl- Marie

YoshiUnity

They could have put a mini map on the TV and assign the different members of your Team to different directions on the D-pad so you can superjump to them with a simple press of a button. Seems simple enough.

Eh, those workarounds are possible, but I'm not entirely convinced they'd be as useful. A minimap on the primary screen would be handy, though, but I'd be worried about it taking up vital screen real estate when you need as much of the viewport as possible to actually spot enemies and areas to paint, hence the use of the second screen.

Also, dunno if the pro controller has a gyroscope or not, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't, unless I'm mistaken.

Keep team icons to the right of the screen on Off-TV Play, with a small map below them [there was a gap underneath the three team icons, after all] with the ability to press it to bring up a transparent full screen map. Yes, it would need the option on the main screen before jumping into a game of whether you are using Off-TV Play or not, and it would put you at a slight disadvantage. And that, I think, is why no Off-TV Play is available. They want everyone on as level a playing field as possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, dunno if the pro controller has a gyroscope or not, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't, unless I'm mistaken.

New weapon trailer, and sweet subweapon

May actually be able to make the next testfire.. if I can make room on my wii-u for the demo, I really need an external harddrive for it

And another!

I don't get the hate. These are honestly pretty catchy.

...It's suuuuper fucking convenient that I just bought Carpenter Brut's Trilogy.

Anywho, glad to see they're giving us more time with the game.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can deal with lack of pro controller support. However I'm worried about playing games that require heavy usage of the gamepad, since it's one of those things I can never replace once it breaks or wears out. I basically refuse to use the gamepad for Bayonetta or Smash Bros.

I'm going to assume few people here in the SoCal area are going to be heading to the Splatoon Mess Fest that's being held today as of current at the Santa Monica Pier, but if there are, consider checking it out. Nintendo are posting pictures right now and it looks like they're gearing up for a fun day.

DeRHGo3.png

CFEHtF7UEAA4sHv.jpg

CFD5OsDUIAAInWE.jpg

CFD5OsTVEAAYfcn.jpg

Also, Splatoon ad banners are popping up on MLB games with the Seattle Mariners (Nintendo owns the team so no big surprise).

hoF4Z0M.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

That Splatoon event looks rather empty.

I'd go if I could. Looks like a decent amount of fun.

The above pictures are from the setup before the event opened.

CFENXiQVEAAVevx.jpg

CFERiPMUgAArZ3u.jpg

CFET3OKUsAAK2Va.jpg

CFET3OUVIAALk6K.jpg

There's quite clearly a crowd in the background and judging by feedback people are having a hell of a time.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hopefully we'll see a video fo it sometime soon. Looks kinda fun

Looks a lot of fun! Can't wait to see videos of it, man I wish I could be there myself. DX

Seem like we are getting a one shot manga of Splatoon in the May Issue of Coro Coro

CFBJ11KUsAEPhwx_zpsusmdppdu.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8

Seem like we are getting a one shot manga of Splatoon in the May Issue of Coro Coro

CFBJ11KUsAEPhwx_zpsusmdppdu.jpg

Why is Masahiro Anbe not drawing this!? The artist/creator for freaking Squid Girl is literally the perfect fit for this series. Oh well, the one shot still looks good.

• Thumbs Up 5