Awoo.

Splatoon! Bow to your immortal queen, and indisputed best girl- Marie

YoshiUnity

Splatoon is still doing pretty good when it comes to connections, only during one match I had strange lag problems since inklings were pretty much randomly transport and big splotches of paint would suddenly appear.

Played some Splatoon at MCM last week and yeah, it's a loooot of fun! The controls are fairly easy to use besides the Gyroscope but luckily you can change that by using the right stick. Still a bit grumpy about the lack of voice chat, but I'm excited about the fun and colourful gameplay!

Btw, I didn't know that painting the floor gives you points while the walls don't. Thanks Nintendo rep!

• Thumbs Up 1

Played some Splatoon at MCM last week and yeah, it's a loooot of fun! The controls are fairly easy to use besides the Gyroscope but luckily you can change that by using the right stick. Still a bit grumpy about the lack of voice chat, but I'm excited about the fun and colourful gameplay!

Btw, I didn't know that painting the floor gives you points while the walls don't. Thanks Nintendo rep!

Oh wow, I thought the walls gave points too.

All that time wasted in those four hours...

Lol seriously! The Nintendo rep who was standing with me, my boyfriend and other players at the booths (we were playing against an opposite team of booths) was telling us while we were shooting at walls early on that painting walls is only useful for climbing up as a squid. It's the floor that counts, which is why the map only shows you the floor! I think that's why we won too, since we began to focus more on the floor after that useful little tip. XD

50 Gal weapon vid

Its slower than the splattershots, but more dangerous, I would say its the rotary gun to the splattershots machinegun and the jr's uzi

Not able to decide if you're a kid or a Squid? Nintendo's here to help:

9pM6uwA.jpg

Brilliant promotion right there! I really hope Splatoon does well sales wise. It may not reach 10 million or anything but as long as it gets more than a million I'll be happy.

Don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but Splatoon and the creator of Ika Musume are doing a special collaborative illustration.

Famitsu posted a preview of the image earlier.

tumblr_noyar93faE1r1alb2o1_400.jpg

Can't wait for the full thing.

Suuuuuuper pissed.

Had the special edition preordered from the Nintendo UK store and I've had to cancel it thanks to work underpaying me!

The special edition had better stay in stock for a while!!

Suuuuuuper pissed.

Had the special edition preordered from the Nintendo UK store and I've had to cancel it thanks to work underpaying me!

Having the creator of Squid Girl draw some Splatoon artwork is a brilliant choice. Excited to see the full artwork!

Suuuuuuper pissed.

I can't wait for the Splatoon manga as well. From the bits I read it's super hilarious, especially the Super Jump part. XD

I can't wait for the Splatoon manga as well. From the bits I read it's super hilarious, especially the Super Jump part. XD

The manga already came out. It's a promotional one-shot.

My friend got the game early today, and he was streaming it earlier. One thing that really stood out to me in one of the story missions, was that Captain Cuttlefish(?)....

used the word 'hell'.

My friend got the game early today, and he was streaming it earlier. One thing that really stood out to me in one of the story missions, was that Captain Cuttlefish(?)....

used the word 'hell'.

• Thumbs Up 1