Awoo.

Splatoon! Bow to your immortal queen, and indisputed best girl- Marie

YoshiUnity

And people thought my Splatoon edits were unbelievable. 

CMsxhgNW8AAuKER.jpg

CMsxigxWwAAGpok.jpg

CMsxhX1WsAEqbk8.jpg

YOUR MOVE, NINTENDO EUROPE.

Oh I can't wait to see the Squid Sisters dialogue regarding this.

EDIT: Adding quote because new page.

Edited by gato

And people thought my Splatoon edits were unbelievable. 

CMsxhgNW8AAuKER.jpg

CMsxigxWwAAGpok.jpg

CMsxhX1WsAEqbk8.jpg

YOUR MOVE, NINTENDO EUROPE.

Wow, that's a pretty good fan hack.

*Goes to official US tumblr page

Inklings… Roll out! The next Splatfest is just around the corner, and this time we’re pitting Team AUTOBOTS versus Team DECEPTICONS! From 9 PM PT on 8/28 through 9 PM PT on 8/29, join the fun, choose a TRANSFORMERS faction and start inking to support your team!

Whoa, wait a minute….this is legit?!

Aw….man. If the Transformers can be used for a Splatfest, I wonder what other franchises can be used.

I think Autobots will win due to casual players.

I believe Japan did something similar where they pitted two resturant against each other iirc

So what's the next one after this one? My Little Pony?

Ha ha ha ha ha….

81526099.gif

Bros vs Bronies

Make it happen Nintendo

can you play the splatfest during the demo?

I very much doubt it, there'd be nothing to gain from it anyway and would only confuse newcomers due to the stranger rules.  I'm sure they would have announced it if it was going to feature Splatfest gameplay (if the demo even occurs at the same time, which I don't think it is, surely the server load would be too risky).

But I do think they should consider a free to play demo with severely limited gameplay to intice new players.  Downloads the full game and allows you to play with regular players any time, but perhaps make it so your level caps at 5, you can only access the first world of single player, and after 20-30 matches or so, you have to purchase the full game to continue playing online.  But when you do, your save data is retained and you just carry on as you were.

part of me thought that the splatfest would be just generic "This or that," but now that there's more to it than just that, things will get interesting. Although I would probably always team with Marie.....gawd I love her

Bros vs Bronies

Make it happen Nintendo

I think the more plausable choices would be "Wondercolts vs. Shadowcolts," to celebrate MLP Equestria Girls: The Friendship Games!

http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/127122448566/tomorrow-evening-at-7-pm-pt-a-mere-24-hours-from#notes

tumblr_ntcqkaPzWn1u3akyno1_540.jpg

Tomorrow evening at 7 PM PT - a mere 24 hours from now - Flounder Heights joins the map rotation! Try as you might, you can’t ignore the apartment building in the middle of the map. It stands like a gigantic wall, looming over the battlefield like an ominous, erm, an ominous… apartment building, I guess. 

Will you make your stand in a hail of ink on the rooftop? Will you try and sneak your way through the middle? Whatever your strategy, there’s no getting into enemy turf without getting past this monolith.

I'm really looking forward toward this!  

which probably means im going to hate this as soon i lose

Edited by Daniel? Yea
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man I'm really loving Flounder Heights.  It's the first map where I really feel like every direction is an option at all times, rather than having about 5-6 routes worth taking every time.  There's so much scope for going all over due to how highly inkable the walls are.

• Thumbs Up 2

Like last time, 2 new weapons will be available 3 hours before the Transformers Splatfest.

tumblr_ntsxdsYqjn1u3akyno1_540.jpg

The Bamboozler 14 Mk I is a reissue of a weapon used during the Great Turf War. It charges up extremely quickly and boasts great range even when not fully charged. If you’re looking for a weapon that your great-great-great-great-great-great grandsquid would have been comfortable sportin’, check it out in Sheldon’s shop tonight at 7 PM PT. 

tumblr_ntsxjyq2wn1u3akyno1_540.jpg

The L-3 Nozzlenose D is a specially designed L-3 Nozzlenose with an adorable logo on it. The sub weapon lets you finish off opponents who are still standing, and the special allows you to strike from up close. It’ll be available tonight at 7 PM PT.

tumblr_ntsy39BV341u3akyno1_1280.jpg

This just in - Inklings have been spotted in Seattle, presumably to stop by the Nintendo booth at PAX to play Splatoon!  

tumblr_ntsx64Jslx1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Are you team AUTOBOTS or team DECEPTICONS? Head to the plaza in Splatoon and make your choice! The next Splatfest starts at 9 p.m. PT sharp! 

Edited by Sonictrainer

The next splatfest need to be something good for europe and something bad for usa.... so it can be balanced...all splatfests are better in america

Autobots VS Decepticons Splatfest Results

• Popularity: Autobots 58% and Decepticons 42%
  • Wins: Autobots 44% and Decepticons: 56%
  • Final Results: Autobots 234 and Decepticons 266
  • Decepticons Won

Marie: Deceptions, annihilate! Being evil never felt so good!

Good game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yo! Decepticons actually won which means I'm 2-2! I have always been on the team with the highest win percentage which feels really good, haha. Good game. The popularity discrepancy actually was nowhere near as big as I thought it would be. Nice!

I'm really intrested in this game, but having to use a gamepad ? I don't know.......

Yes, it is, but I may not buy that game. Well, I am not sure if it supports system link in multiplayer mode.