Awoo.

Sonic Boom GameSpot Live Stream

Badnik Mechanic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1eWrczlgNE

Shattered Crystal Gamespot gameplay

The interviewer really stressed a lot of classic gameplay even when that Sanzaru employee slightly said that its different. Really annoyed me cuz it seems he wasn't paying to much attention to what was being said.

On another note. I really love the way the rival race looks I can clearly see myself losing a few lives during these. Way better than Gen 3DS rival races.

I noticed for one it doesn't do it in platform precise places like the beam platforming, are you trying to be rude? I also noticed that a couple of times they do indeed get knocked back and start blinking, wait why are we questioning this? I also noticed that this doesn't look to be one of the most difficult levels so of course they're not gonna throw super hard platform challenges at you, do they want the E3 player to enjoy or be frustrated they can't past the stage while other people wanna play? The gaurdian section? Yeah kinda straight forward but notice how short it is? or how it's mostly just spectacle? Like the big GUN truck scene in Generations? Ya know boost and quickstep plenty of rings, the only way you fail is by literally stopping (which, oh yeah, you can't) Sorry to be a jerk but that's really how you sounded.

So yeah I just countered most of your complaints? Are you truly mad at the game or do you just not like it's direction, I can't tell.

EDIT: That was unnecessary, I'm sorry but that post was so one sided and full of JUST negatives that you feel that are bad. Like I know some people share your opinion but remember these are your opinions, you can't say a triple jump isn't useful if you haven't seen it in action. 

I saw them have super armor in delicate areas, during combat, where else is there?  

The game looks almost unloseable.  

Phos continues his adventures in >Implying!  >Implying I thought the Gun truck was ever interesting design.  It was a technical showcase back in 1999.  Now this sort of set piece is just filler.  Vertex animate that building falling over.  Have that boat/space ship/airplane stop right in front of the player.  Make a few feet of tunnel and clone it a bunch to add a minute or so to the level.  

Mad, I'm laughing at this game.  

The thing I have with pointless multijumps comes from two directions, games that have them and how they end up used.  It's not a strict dogma, but with any character action game or platformer it's something that requires tuning for the specific game in question.  Super Meat Boy, for example, has a pretty plain double jump, but they did so because they have no qualms about forcing the player to drop before jumping (or they hit some saws or something).  On the other hand, there are games like Volgarr the Viking and Strider 2 that make the double jump the player's only form of air control, you often need to double jump at a specific time.  They haven't done the latter, and the former is against this game's design ethos so I feel safe believing they haven't put in anything that could be called "trickey".  

Was the stream ever uploaded to YouTube or archived somewhere? I had to miss out.

On Gamespot's own sight, in fact.

Shattered Crystal Gamespot gameplay

And heres the Wii-U version gameplay:

Hogfather, update the first post with these.

EDIT: Whoops, well thats what you get when trying to write multiple posts. XD

Honestly, it looks exactly like Pacman World 3. 

Edit: See?

Pac-Man%20World%203%20(2).jpg

I'll try it out, can't say it'll be amazing, but worst case I'll have fun with it like 06' tongue.png