Awoo.

FF-Type Zero HD (PS4 & Xbox One & PC) "Vita was sent to the farplane..."

Badnik Mechanic

Just announced on the playstation blog.

fftype0.jpg

14202125177_36a67f0189_o.jpg

Final Fantasy Type-O HD is coming to the PS4 & Xbox One.

They did announce this as a Vita game... but that was a typo... because the keys Vita are so close to the keys PS4 & Xbox One so it's an easy mistake to make.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-coming-ps-vita/

And that's all the details they wanna give!

FUCK YES!

I've been waiting for thi-

>Vita

...fuck.

EDIT: Okay, now I'm just confused. PS4 and Xbone for Europe? What the hell?

>F-Zero coming to west!

>For Vita

Why is a Nintendo franchise coming out for Vi-

oh

oh

sad.png

Ok this is weird...

Some sites are saying 'Definately Xbox One & PS4' but the Playstation blog is saying 'Vita' even the manager for Square enix is saying Vita?

Shahid even say's it's coming to Vita: https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/476441667151466496

This is as confusing as some other Final Fantasy things!

Hopefully it'll be cleared up.

Let's just say it's coming on Vita, PS4 and XONE. Vita is definitely getting this title anyway.

Updated - No Vita (Spoke too soon Ming Ming)

Update: An earlier headline for this post stated that Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PS Vita, which was incorrect. Type-0 is coming to PS4 in North America and Europe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Updated - No Vita (Spoke too soon Ming Ming)

Update: An earlier headline for this post stated that Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PS Vita, which was incorrect. Type-0 is coming to PS4 in North America and Europe.

Well, I guess that makes sense. Playing Type-0 on Vita isn't technically HD.

Anddd it's still kinda playable on the Vita, if you also own the PS4.

Why would it come out on Vita?

This isn't just any HD remaster, it's being remade on the Xbox One and PS4. It makes type-0 sense for that to translate to the Vita. If it did, it would also be available on PS3, Xbox 360, and possibly Wii U. The only way it could come out on the Vita is if they ported the PSP version and gave it a slight polish but it would be a significant downgrade from the PS4.

LOL! Oh wow, this has to be the most odd Megaton of all time!

How do you make a typo that bad!

LOL! Oh wow, this has to be the most odd Megaton of all time!

How do you make a typo that bad!

Whoever at Sony or SE made that typo...

HOW DO YOU GET VITA AND PS4/XBOX ONE MIXED UP?!

Why would it come out on Vita?

This isn't just any HD remaster, it's being remade on the Xbox One and PS4. It makes type-0 sense for that to translate to the Vita. If it did, it would also be available on PS3, Xbox 360, and possibly Wii U. The only way it could come out on the Vita is if they ported the PSP version and gave it a slight polish but it would be a significant downgrade from the PS4.

Where does it say it's being remade? I'm expecting it to be like FFX/X-2 but with enhanced graphics since it's on PS4/XONE.

Where does it say it's being remade? I'm expecting it to be like FFX/X-2 but with enhanced graphics since it's on PS4/XONE.

The architecture between the PSP and Xbox One are completely different. PSP also has incredibly dated visuals. I guarantee this game will get a significant makeover with new content.

Oh god.. the internet is incredibly upset right now. O.o

The reason being is that guy started the whole 'port Japanese games to the vita campaign' Type O was either number 1 or two on the list. And he's constantly made out as if there's big stuff in store for the Vita, during this whole thing he made out as if he knew it was happened for sure and then did the 'oh is it not coming out...' 

It really doesn't make him look good... Oh well... Type 0 on my PS4 instead! Hooray!

Edit: Oh god... just seen this... "Summary of this announcement"

iM7jEfeLigRA1.gif?w=600&h