Awoo.

KrazyBean

As the resident DBZ fan, I like it. I do see bits of Budokai/Burst Limit in their and I'm glad realtime transformations are back, I hated not being able to transform mid-game I always felt satisfaction when I was able to transform into SS4 Goku or Cooler Stage 2 in Budokai 3 knowing I was able to trounce my opponent.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one, Win me back DIMPS from this Tenkaichi/Blast gameplay hell we have had.

• Thumbs Up 2

No Wii U? No Buy.

But its looks the same as other dragon balls. so I cant say if this will be good or not.

I don't get why people like the sparking/ tenkaichi games. Everyone plays the same.

I think your confusing the tenkaichi series with the budokai series where everyone shared the same punch and kick animation.

The game doesn't look and better or worse than the last few games before it. Looks bad.

I think your confusing the tenkaichi series with the budokai series where everyone shared the same punch and kick animation.

No Tenkaichi is definitely the one where every character plays almost exactly the same. I liked them a lot for a while, but let's not kid ourselves. They're not competent fighters.

Doesn't in all fighting games the characters play almost the same, but with different supers? tongue.png If you're talking about button combinations, then I agree, all characters in Tenkaichi have the same combination. Not that I care, I like Tenkaichi much more than Budokai because 2D doesn't feels like Dragon Ball Z. The vast and open arena, plus the speed was and still is mind blowing, no other fighting game took that route so well IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a little funny that they bothered hiding redhead's face at all, as if there was any doubt that he'd look exactly like every other Toriyama character.

Still, it's refreshing to see a Dragon Ball game with something like an actual idea. Maybe not an especially original or compelling one, but... one.

Even Bandai-Namco must get bored with telling the same story over and over.

Hey, anything to make it like Plan To Eradicate the Saiyans or Super Butoden 2, the better.

Uh, so it's not Trunks Super Sayian God. My only guess is that is a descendent of Goku from the future that has to fix the timeline just like Trunks did or something.

I dunno. Let's have a more close look at him: he has a Capsule Corp uniform (though the cape reminds me of Piccolo) and a scouter. Both these elements are tied to Vegeta and Bulma (and subsequently, at Trunks), but there's a problem: after the Freezer saga, scouters basically became useless because the power level of the Z warrios became ridicolously astronomical, so i wonder why he has one and why he needs it. Hairs and eyes can't tell much since we all know that Super Sayian transformations alter them. Then we can see him using the Kamehameha, wich relates more to Goku and his friends/children, and the Makkako Sanpo, wich relates to Piccolo. We finally see him talking with Trunks as if they know each other (but we know he can't be Future Goahn since he had only one arm).

In the end, he looks a mixture between all the Z warriors, so it will be difficult to guess who he really is.

I hope this game will have Dragon Ball characters, the last fighting game to have DB or GT characters was Tenkaichi 3.

Isn't Time Patrol Trunks from DBO going to come out in this game as well? For some reason I think that Gohan lookalike is from an universe where Goku married Bulma instead of Chi-Chi.

I must be really far behind on DBZ. Who the hell is Bulgaria? Is that just a weird way to say Bulma?

I must be really far behind on DBZ. Who the hell is Bulgaria? Is that just a weird way to say Bulma?

Ha, I think my phone changed Bulma to Bulgaria, I'll edit my post to say that.

Nice. More info on two games I'm really looking forward too is coming really soon! I would get hyped over Tales of Hearts R but I don't have a Vita, and as for Naruto...I'd rather wait for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

Not coming to PC?

I can't remember the last time a DBZ game came to PC officially, so that's a big no.

I  wonder what we'll see tomorrow?

Hopefully a more refined demo. it was still looking too Raging Blast-ish at E3.

• Thumbs Up 1