Awoo.

KrazyBean

I still think it's bullshit when:

Your hair doesn't stand up when you turn Super Saiyan

You had one job Dimps.

I still think it's bullshit when:

Your hair doesn't stand up when you turn Super Saiyan

You had one job Dimps.

Eh, easy once we learn more about the modeling transformation process. Mel and the others will get it figured out.

So some of you must have already played the sneak in Freeza's ship mission...

Yeah...I'm hating it too

Eh, easy once we learn more about the modeling transformation process. Mel and the others will get it figured out.

That's just for PC isn't it? People that have the console versions are stuck with that problem.

So I'm considering asking for the 360 version for my birthday because I doubt my laptop can run it, so how much of a step down is it from the other versions (I'm not particularly fussed about online)?

That's just for PC isn't it? People that have the console versions are stuck with that problem.

Well, yeah. but the PC version is pretty much superior.

Speaking of which:

So I'm considering asking for the 360 version for my birthday because I doubt my laptop can run it, so how much of a step down is it from the other versions (I'm not particularly fussed about online)?

Much like DoA Last Round or RE Revelations 2, it's barley noticeable. The PS3 version looks just as about as good as the PS4 version and whatnot.

Well, yeah. but the PC version is pretty much superior.

Speaking of which:

Wait, imperfect cell isn't already a character on here? Thats kind of strange.

Wait, imperfect cell isn't already a character on here? Thats kind of strange.

The storyline is...weird even when you do fix history things aren't happening the way they should (Krillin destructro-discing Vegeta's tail for example).

No I don't think Imperfect Cell is in this game, only Perfect Cell.

No Imperfect Cell in the game, he makes a tiny cameo in the story though.

Got the GT pack 1 yesterday, adds 4 story quests (Baby and Super 17), 3 parallel quests, 2 new mentors (Tien and Yamcha) and a whole bunch of costumes, Z Souls and moves. The story was way too easy since I got to level 80 before it, the parallel quests feel a bit quick and why in the high flying hell would I want Yamcha as a mentor? I just started training with Lord Beerus, how can Yamcha compare to that?

Got the GT pack 1 yesterday, adds 4 story quests (Baby and Super 17), 3 parallel quests, 2 new mentors (Tien and Yamcha) and a whole bunch of costumes, Z Souls and moves. The story was way too easy since I got to level 80 before it, the parallel quests feel a bit quick and why in the high flying hell would I want Yamcha as a mentor? I just started training with Lord Beerus, how can Yamcha compare to that?

Eh. If I had the game, I would probably pick Mr. Satan as a mentor, so I can't really judge.

Much like DoA Last Round or RE Revelations 2, it's barley noticeable. The PS3 version looks just as about as good as the PS4 version and whatnot.

It runs like ass in comparison though.

It's not the power level but the techniques they teach you. I trained with Krillin till I learned the Kienzan. Nos I train with Vegeta to see if I can learn the "Try-hard Attack"

Don't forget Jaco the Galactic Patrolman!

Saw him in the trailer for the film and happy to hear the guy is coming to the DLC.

I wonder who the unannounced character is. Videl? Tarble? I dunno.

I wonder who the unannounced character is. Videl? Tarble? I dunno.

Isn't Videl already playable? They'd just add new costumes to that, I'd think.

They're talking about the third DLC - did I miss the description of the second? Or a release date of that second DLC on PC?

No idea when the second is released, they said end of March for Japan. So far we know in DLC pack 2 we get...

-4 new characters (Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nova Shenron)

-3 New Time Patrol Quests

-2 New Parallel Quests

-1 New Mentor (Pan)

- 22 (or 24, seen it in a few places) New moves 

-More Z Souls and costumes

Yeah why DID I say Videl? Meant Pan, damnit.

What I enjoy is how they're expanding the game continuously as to not have us getting bored too quickly. Still wondering if they'll ever fix the attack spam in PvP though. It's too easy to win that way.

Pan is a mentor in DLC pack 2. I have a feeling we'll get Demigra playable because in pack 2 we are getting Towa and Mira, this will finish the set.

Either way it's gonna be gooooood~

Definitely like the direction they're taking with this DB game, even if it is taking advantage of DLCs at least they're not on the disk already and are in production.

The game's story is more interesting than I though. And I also liked the final cutscene of the final fight with Mira (The fact that my character stayed Super Saiyan during the cutscene made it even better)