Awoo.

KrazyBean

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

Well, i completed the secret saga so that wont be a problem but the fact that i need to do 3 different wishes to get Gogeta/Super 17/Omega and to complete all PQ for SSJ4 Goku will be annoying. It wouldve been really cool to let PS3 players to play wth PS4 users/ Well, looks like my first platinum game will take some time to finish.

To get the Dragon Balls easily, simply go and keep replaying PQ 18 (I think. It's the one where you need to fight all of the Ginyu Force). You should see a Time Patroller as soon as you spawn in. If not, press start and reply. If you beat them, it'll say "You obtained Key Item" if it's a Dragon Ball. If not, retry.

Tell me...I need to play Return of the Ape Fest so I can lvl up fast and make the Elder Kai mentor quest advance at the same time and it can get tedious at times

• 1 month later...

Did someone say SEQUEL?!

SUPER hyped for this, as I had a blast with the first one. :D

• Thumbs Up 6

They better improve all of the flaws the first game had, bring back all the important characters and transformations that were missing from the first game and add more features to our custom characters.

As happy as I am that they're releasing it this year, I hope that means it's been development over the last year so that it won't be rushed.

So yeah, consider me HYPED!:D

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm pretty dang hyped. I see Zarbon and Dodoria, so this is probably "Xenoverse 1 with more things in it", but part of me hopes it'll be different enough to be more than just a glorified updated rerelease.

Also plz let us have more options with character customisation, I mean why in god's tit am I not allowed to have purple and green Saiyan armour.

• Thumbs Up 3

I wanted to create an alíen from planet Snakk please. Also do something with transformations since they felt more of a hindrance tan a buff since you ha to constantly charging your ki to keep them. Seeing the trailer, they are adding movie villains (Hopefully Janemba too) and some characters mis sin from previous game  (Zarbon and Dodoria) I hope they add Paikkuhan too.

Maybe they'll add Resurrection of F and Universal tournament. Also let's not forget the cliffhanger so...

Spoiler

Expect Towa and Mira too

I imagine Resurrection F and some Super will be in there, the site when it was in countdown stage had a bunch of posters of previous games as well as shows and films. In there, there were posters of Resurrection F and Super, as well as the original Dragon Ball. Maybe this time it may get recognition too.

The game looks so good. Too bad its not for PS3/XBOX 360. Now i cant play it unless i get it on steam

51 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

I imagine Resurrection F and some Super will be in there, the site when it was in countdown stage had a bunch of posters of previous games as well as shows and films. In there, there were posters of Resurrection F and Super, as well as the original Dragon Ball. Maybe this time it may get recognition too.

Dragon Ball? It'd be great if that's the case. That part of the saga hasn't got a lot of game representation.

Also I hope Bamco adds a latin american spanish dub like they did with Naruto UNS4

Pretty excited. I can see that you can fly around in the hub world, so that's good. I hope they add cancels to the combat to make the combat system more engaging. Xenoverse felt a little shallow in the gameplay department without cancels. Also, please, for the love of Lord Beerus, give me Super Saiyan Blue for my custom character!

I gotta say, the graphics look better, but I still hope they tone down the bright lighting.

There better be more character and clothing customization. As Spin Attaxx said: I would really appreciate it if we can actually color the pre existing character's outfits, and I hope all races can wear any kind of clothing regardless of race. 

I'd like my Majin characters to wear Saiyan only clothing thank you very much.

I also hope there's more body face, hair, and voice types, and I also hope you can raise the pitch of your character's voice.

This one's kind of a stretch but it'd be awesome if you can change the color of your aura, ki attacks and change your characters pose, I want my Majin character to actually look like he's ready to battle, not dance like an idiot.

Do all races have to behave the same? It'd be pretty blatant stereotyping if all Namekians were serious and stoic and all male Majins were fat and jolly. ( I'm kidding about the stereotyping but still.)

And would it hurt to have your character talk in the story this time considering your character already has a voice?

False hoping but what can you do? It's Xenoverse, it's custom characters need alot of fixing. That and the gameplay and roster as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm glad I never got the first game then. This looks awesome!

What are you guys getting this for?

Im buying it on PC(only because i dont have a current gen console)

PS4, adding to the nice selection of titles I've got on my buy list once I finally get one later this year.

Well...guess it's one more on the list alongside "No Man's Sky" in the buy list

In the trailer there's a hologram of the patroller from the first game. I wonder if they'll allow a character transfer making our first (main) patroller appear in the hologram instead. Also I wonder if they'll make the first patroller appear in the story somehow

I think it's going to contain the movies' content as I think I saw Cooler present in the trailer, and on top of that, there's clear evidence the specials are gonna be included this time (Future Trunks timeline is present, and we see the Bardock/Frieza battle). My guesses this time is

-Retread of some DBZ content, but not nearly to the extent as the original 

-DBZ Movies

-Expansion on GT

-Maybe some original DB?

-Resurrection F/Super

One thing this game needs to add is Ki Blast clash. It was kind of a bummer that you weren't able to make 2 Super Kame Hame Has (Or insert other ultimates/supers)clash with each other

I'm hoping this game will give us the option to create our own unique types of "Androids" and "Shadow Dragons" as a race in the character customization mode.

We'll most likely get the chance to play as the characters from Universe 6 (Botamo, Frost, Magetta, Cabba, Hit, Champa, and Vados) that were introduced in Dragon Ball Super.

Also, I want to see Darkness Towa and Runaway Mira in action. Time Breaker Bardock and Time Breaker Dabura would be nice to see as well. Young Demigra could possibly be a DLC character too.

All I gotta say is that I'm ready to get dumped. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

With the Xenoverse 2 hype, i told myself that i will 100% the original.

But theres a problem, i want to get SSJ4 Goku and to finish all the paralel quests, but theres one which i cannot beat. Something tells me you heard about it. 

Super-Super Ultimate Series of Battles!

I HATE THIS PQ!!!!!!!

I tried so many times to beat it but i cannot do it. So, for me,  can you please help me?