wlMNUHg.gif

Congrats to all of you!  I look forward to working with you all! <3

*is no longer a "new" mod* UH OH.

• Thumbs Up 9

I now have authority over Sean and Pelly. That's how I like it ~<3

~<3

Welcome to the team, y'all!

• Thumbs Up 4

With all the hard work and dedication Ogilvie has shown.. working on meet ups, getting a business license to offer us discounts on items and always being at the right place at the right time, be it Sonic Boom at some far off location or E3 I can easily say it's about bloody time!

Congrats :) If anyone deserved to be a mod, it's him

• Thumbs Up 6

B0wld.gif

We get three new people this time! Now I can have an ottoman on top of my remote operator and drink refiller.

but no srsly I like all three of you guys. Welcome to the team, and don't get too crazy with the newfound powers...yet. <3

• Thumbs Up 4

Congrads guys!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well done guys, I know you'll do a great job and have fun doing it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, and like I've told other mods, don't expect me to treat you any differently now that you've moved up a rank. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Excellent choices. Well done, new mods. Pelly and Sean, thanks for your modship; I'm sure helping run this place is testing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Congradulations Oglivie, SuperLink and Azookara. I'm sure that you three will do very well as mods.

Thinking about it, they seem to be good choices with Oglivie's huge passion of Sonic from organising events and being involved with meet ups to having his business knowledge (bridging the gap between being a fan and being a businessman involved with the series), SuperLink has some experience since he was also a staff member at a previous website so not only that the staff will help him get settled in but also help them too and Azookara's likeness of the blue hedgehog giving out various thoughts of both the series and other things too. While I don't know them very well, they seem to have good personalities from being polite, helpful and knowledgeable to having a bit of humour.

Good luck and good luck enjoying your life Pelly and Sean for the hard work in the past. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 5

I came into this thread thinking that another Smash bros character was announced lol.........

Congrats though smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_n74jzuu1mN1sgbu3ro1_400.gif

time to raise hell

THE BEST PART IS I CAN NOW TELL YOU YOUR OPINIONS MAKE ME HIDE BEHIND MY COUCH /WHILE/ MAINTAINING AN AIR OF VAGUE AUTHORITY!

Oh, and like I've told other mods, don't expect me to treat you any differently now that you've moved up a rank. tongue.png

I wouldn't have it any other way cool.png

EDIT: Also holy crap I was really surprised to see Sean and Pelly gone from Staff 8( they were really great, We've got really really really really really really really really big shoes to fill.

• Thumbs Up 2

Recently, two of our long-time staff members, Sean and Pelly, resigned from their mod activities on these boards.

Glad these losers are finally gone.

Congrats to the new meat on being replacement losers !

• Thumbs Up 7

congratulations-o.gif

Congratulations!

I'm sad to see Sean and Pelly go, but I know you guys well enough to know you'll do a good job of running things. :)

Also please don't hesitate to tell me to stfu when I'm being dumb 'cause that happens more than I'd like :P

• Thumbs Up 5

standing-ovation.gif

CONGRAULATIONS!

For whatever the reason, I'm not surprised that Sean and Pelly decided to retire. (We finally broke them.) Welcome aboard, new mods! Be sure not to go over board with your new authority, and may God have mercy on your souls enjoy your new power!

Yo yo yo Azoo in da hood, nuggioooos. 

(Rise to power, Bananas the Echidna, RISE...)

• Thumbs Up 2

Excellent choices for mods! Hope you all enjoy your new prrrromotion, I know for sure you'll do a great job. =3

Congrats!.gif

Way to go on achieving Mod status, you three! Very deserving as well, if I might add.

Now go out there with those shiny new plaques and do a bang up job! Best of luck Azookara, SuperLink, and Oglivie! biggrin.png