Awoo.

New Challengers Approaching

Carbo

Well, I can't say that I didn't see this coming!

Congrats to all three of you new guys! I just hope that your positions won't diminish your tolerance of my "mehs"! tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

But...what will happen to Pelly's special group now ;c ? I will also miss Wolfy throwing things at people.

Anyway, Congrats to the new mods. Now we can finally make this the Ogilvie Stadium.

Edit : Azookara's title says "Forum" Moderator instead of SSMB Moderator.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edit : Azookara's title says "Forum" Moderator instead of SSMB Moderator.

Intended. No different as we've done for the last two three moderator announcements. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

It's kinda weird for me seeing Zooky on staff now, as I knew him, and worked with him for a little bit before I even got really involved here, but I've always seen him as a decent leader, and a level head, so I wish him the best of luck

• Thumbs Up 2

Eep! I kinda hate this for two reason. 1) I fear change and 2) I can never spell the word that I want to say, correctly.

1263696967871.gif

Concrad- no, Congradulations? that's not right...Con- Ah, screw it! Well Done, doods!

I would've asked why Wolfy never got announced, but he kinda beat me too it.

Hmm, speaking personally for a second, these staff changes don't really affect my project much. I've already drawn a SuperLink toon and Azoo and Ogilvie was already planned anyway.

But it does sadden me to see good people having to leave an important position, I guess you have your reasons. It's not like your leaving us forever or anything, is it? Is it?!

tumblr_mpupx1krXM1s3jc4vo1_400.gif

My verbosity is limited by my iPad, but I just figured I'd say thank you to everyone for their warm welcome. I was quite flattered to be invited to join the staff and I hope I'll be able to execute my duties well so as to ensure our community remains an awesome one.

• Thumbs Up 5

Congratulations to all three of you! I'm sure that you will all do a great job!

Congrats to you three, no doubt you all deserve the position (Ogilvie dude you have worked SOOO hard with the fandom meetups!)

Just go easy on us mere mortals yeah? ;)

And I have to say I am really grateful for everything Sean, Pelly and Wolfy have done here, sad to see you guys leaving and everytime I see your names i'll still think of you as mods :P
really sad to see you leaving but I hope you guys had a blast, even when we on the forums were being a bunch of numpties!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, Sean, Pelly, and Wolfy are leaving? For good? As in, quitting the forums?

If so, that's really sad news. :(

If not, then it'll be great to still have you here! :)

I already congratulated the new mods via the statuses, so I want to thank Pelly and Sean for being fantastic mods, its hard to believe some of the last of the old guard is retiring and its going be weird seeing them both with red banners (unless Pelly gets her own special retirement group =p). There aren't gonna be many mods like you guys so thanks for staying for soo long and putting up with us (and me).

Hell of a run, enjoy your retirement.

EDIT: For those wondering, I didn't forget Wolfy I thanked him when he announced his retirement sometime back in the emotions topic(?).

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh jeez, this means I've met an SSMB moderator in person. Congratulations guys! biggrin.png Every time a new set of mods is announced I always feel bad that I barely know any of them... maybe one of these days I'll be more active tongue.png

And of course as everyone else said, a special thanks to now-retired moderators Wolfy, Sean, and Pelly. You guys did a lovely job keeping the boards clean. smile.png I wish you three the best in whatever you plan to do in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for all you've done Sean and Pelly! You've been great here and your service will be remembered forever :D

I surely look forward to these three choices, they are perfectly capable. Good luck guys!

• Thumbs Up 4

This is pretty big. Thank you to the two leaving for all you've done, and I wholeheartedly congratulate and welcome the three new moderators (though, while all of you are lovely, I have a special place in my heart for Ogilvie. Congrats, dude. ^^)

Good luck to all!

• Thumbs Up 1