Awoo.

Shrek is dreck, and he has a VLOG now (Dreamworks TV)

Indigo Rush

However, I personally welcome our new ogrelord.

Maybe I have potatoes in my ears but I don't think the voice is TOO bad.  I mean yeah, they coulda probably found someone better but I'm actually okay with the voice.

I don't get the point of the vlogging though..

Everything about this is just painfully pandering to the lowest common denominator.  Like, tell me, does the Shrek from the movies seem like the sort of person who would make a vlog.  Really.  He doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and he doesn't give a shit about letting other people know what he thinks either.

Like I wonder if I'd tolerate the voice if he was actually fucking acting like Shrek.  There is just nothing genuine left about his character here.  It's an insult to the intelligence of the viewers on Dreamworks' part to think this was a good idea.  I know they prolly see it as "just for the kids" but the kids deserve better, and so does Shrek as a character, regardless of whether the third movie was crap or not.

Just, wurgh I don't really care about Shrek any more but when I think about how amazing and funny and original and well put together the first film was, it is utterly depressing that we went from that to this.

• Thumbs Up 4

This is what happens when movies becomes memes and the guys behind it catch wind of it.

I blame you for this internet.

• 3 weeks later...

It really annoys me how Dreamworks tries to jump onto what's popular and make Shrek love stupid things. A good example being his ''love'' for Wrong Direction. Ugh...>.>