Awoo.

Getting Automatically Signed Out on Mobile

Sami

Thread title speaks for itself. I can barely make it through three pages without getting logged out. Using Chrome on an iPhone 5s. This is a recent issue - was fine a few days ago.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sami

• Blue Blood

• Scar

Top Posters In This Topic

I would advise getting Tapatalk. Its pretty bloody useful for this kind of thing. You should be able to sign in with your standard account.

As for the log-out issue, I'm not really sure. Is it an issue with the browser settings?

I would advise getting Tapatalk. Its pretty bloody useful for this kind of thing. You should be able to sign in with your standard account.

As for the log-out issue, I'm not really sure. Is it an issue with the browser settings?

Tapatalk isn't all that great. I used to use it, and now only really use it when I want to make a post with images. It's missing out on functions the full version of the board has. 

I mostly browse this site on using Safari on my 5s. Never had the auto sign-out issue though. Have you tried clearing cookies on you all of your phone's browsers, and making sure you're also signed out of SSMB on other devices?