Awoo.

Cuphead in "Don't Deal with the Devil"

Phos

Even if this is an out and out beat-em-up, which is rarely my bag, as long as there's an easy mode I'll be soldiering my way through this just to enjoy that breathtakingly perfect animation and design.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, there's a Steam version? Fantastic, now I know that I won't have to buy an Xbone for this.

I've had my eye on this game since reading about it on Cartoon Brew last year. It looks amazing animation wise and I love how it's a tribute to Fleischer's work, though some could say it also looks like early (as in, 1920's early) Walt Disney style. I guess it's supposed to be a brawler/beat em up which, like JezMM, isn't exactly my cuppa tea BUT just because of dat animation I still would love to give it a go once it's available on Steam. =3

• Thumbs Up 1

This was the game that really caught my eye in the E3 conference of MS. I'm an enormous fan of old Popeye and Disney Cartoons and just adore how this game looks - let's just as hope I'll adore the gameplay just as much.

Fantastic visuals, looks super fun.

For the record, when it was starting up the game was meant to be a boss rush. Seems like they're adding some actual stages now, but the focus will probably remain on the boss fights, kind of like a Treasure game.

Had an eye on this recently, and it was the game that really caught my interest.

Really impressive how they got the 1930s era of animation down pat, especially with the backgrounds. Shame it's only coming to Xbone and Steam, I heard they were going to try and bring it to the PS4 as well. :/

• 11 months later...

E3 trailer!

Looks awesome, I actually never knew about this game before but I think it looks really cool. 

Haha, was wondering if this game had a thread, and then though, "I probably made it."  It's almost like I have the ability to see into the present.  

It was actually at E3 last year, Microsoft showed a whole 3 seconds of it.  

But yeah, don't deal with the devil.