Awoo.

Dreamworks buys Felix....the Cat

Xtremer Sadiqachu

I really hope it isn't going to use this as a source material.

Twisted Tales was weird. It was also probably my first exposure to Felix himself.

Whether this'll result in anything good depends on the end product. We'll see. Nice to know Felix is making a comeback in some form, though.

As a fan of the classic cartoons, I'm cautiously optimistic. Dreamworks has produced some great films in the past, so hopefully they'll do as good of job with Felix.

...what the actual fuck is going on here

Hey; I liked Twisted Tales of Felix. All things considered, it was true to it's source material, with an extra dimension of weird. 

I just hope they don't update Felix's design. His black and white look is so iconic at this point, it'd be a shame for them to change it. And if Mickey has proven anything, it's that even kids can dig the black and white, pacman eyes design.

...what the actual fuck is going on here

The same thing going on in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
  • Thumbs Up 2

If we're getting new Felix content, I hope that means we'll be seeing more of this guy:

WI2Hz87.jpg

The Professor, Felix's archenemy and occasional ally from the 50s series and ill-fated 80s movie, was always one of my favorite aspects of the show. His zany schemes and banter with Felix (as well as his nephew/assistant Poindexter) were always a lot of fun. I for one hope to see this mad scientist return after such a long absence, and I feel there's definitely potential here.