Awoo.

Chuggaaconroy

TearForFear

He's definitely one of my favorite LPers, and I'm very interested to see where the Xenoblade LP goes. Plus his work with the Runaway Guys can be pretty damn funny; kinda surprised I never bothered to check it prior to a few weeks ago. Plus GIANT FAT KITTY! MUST HUGGLE <3!

I don't watch him, but I've heard that his favorite game is Okami, so he's okay in my book.

Yeah I like his walkthroughs. I'm so glad that he's playing Xenoblade Chronicles now because I started about a week ago and I plan to use his LP as a guide of sorts...cause this game is LOOOOOOOONG.

I love Chugga's LPs, in particular due to how in-depth he is about each game. Just look at the Pokemon LPs with all those bios just so he can tell you his (de)recommendations in that area, and now Xenoblade Chronicles. He's very knowledgeable on whatever game he's commenting on, and usually has something interesting to say, either to go with what he's doing at the moment, or some extra trivia. Not only that, but his pure enjoyment of the games he plays makes his videos really fun to watch.

And I have to say, whenever he manages to pull off something awesome in a game--usually out of sheer good luck, mind you--it feels great just watching it. Of course, it's Let's Play, so it's also fun to see him fail spectacularly, but y'know...

• Thumbs Up 2

I had no idea who this Chuggaaconroy guy was until I opened this topic.

I found out everything I need to know about him from the Groudon in the Nest Ball video.

I like him. <3

Seriously, that shit made me crack up.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm with many in not really knowing who he is, as I don't watch Let's Plays that often.

That being said, I do greatly admire that he was willing to take time out of his day to grant the wish of a dying boy. You hear too often about celebrities who virtually spit on their fans, so to see ones who don't is very refreshing and gives reason to be hopeful.

Chugga is my favorite LP'er hands down, I really like his walkthroughs and him and the rest of the runaway guys are probably the best multiplayer group to boot. Seriously I love this guy's work.

So that's his cat, Kirby? 0.o

But yeah, Chugga's one of my favorite LPers as well. He's one of those LPers that strikes a good balance between making informative commentary on his games and delivering well-timed humor (whether it comes from him or the game). 

People can cite the Groudon moment from Emerald as being one of the funniest, but it'll never top the reactions he had during the Doggy race from Majora's Mask for me. 

EDIT: Or the time where he found a shiny Koffing in Crystal. 

But yeah, Chugga's one of my favorite LPers as well. He's one of those LPers that strikes a good balance between making informative commentary on his games and delivering well-timed humor (whether it comes from him or the game).

People can cite the Groudon moment from Emerald as being one of the funniest, but it'll never top the reactions he had during the Doggy race from Majora's Mask for me.

I think I recall him saying durning a fire red play through when he eas trying to catch Moltres. Something along the lines of je could be getting laid iinstead since Moltres was taking to long to get caught

But yeah, Chugga's one of my favorite LPers as well. He's one of those LPers that strikes a good balance between making informative commentary on his games and delivering well-timed humor (whether it comes from him or the game). 

People can cite the Groudon moment from Emerald as being one of the funniest, but it'll never top the reactions he had during the Doggy race from Majora's Mask for me. 

I'm pretty sure that cat is Teddy. IIRC Teddy was the fat one...Kirby I am not so sure.

My personal favourite moment was actually an entire episode; the final boss of Pokemon Colosseum (spoilers, obviously). Emile kicked so much ass in that fight...although, to be honest, he got very lucky. Pokemon AI, especially earlier Gens, is very silly sometimes.

Honestly, I've only really watched his full play through of Pikmin. The last time I watched him, since I had a friend who kept up on his Okami playthrough as it came out, Okami was at like....episode 40, I think?

He's still a cool guy in my book and after seeing this thread, I might check him out again (:

I only saw a few of his videos once... I do remember on the next day I bought Okami for Wii (it was the only console I had at the time).

His walkthrough of Okami is the reason why I love this game so much. 

Also his video of finding a shiny Koffing was hilarious.