Awoo.

[RP] The Sonic Stadium Epic: Rebirth

Clouder

I've always wanted to do this again, so here goes nothing. I've recieved permission from the staff to make a new one, and the old one is here for reference:

--

The premise is the same: An alternate universe where The Sonic Stadium is a real place where avatars mill about and talk about Sonic and gaming stuff in general. But some mysterious hack attempt by Dr. Eggman has infiltrated the place and he can bring his whole army. The bad part? He plans to use it to possibly initiate a takeover of this internet dimension, and possibly the whole world. Unfortunately, no one knows about it. But on the bright side, Sonic and his friends have been transported here as well, ready to fight back.

Once people DO find out about it, the board is thrown into utter chaos. People start taking sides, fighting with Sonic and co., staying neutral, and others joining the Eggman Empire for the promise of power. But the question is, what are YOU going to do?

Here, you sign up for the RP and post some info about your avatar/persona (must be original). You'll see how to make your profile below.

PROLOGUE: Enter, Stage Left

Welcome toThe Sonic Stadium - It's No Use. Please enter your account credentials.
USERNAME: Clouder
PASSWORD: ************

Credentials accepted. Welcome back, Clouder.

Ah, it was good to be back. A year ago, I had left the Sonic Stadium quietly for reasons I didn't know myself. As the world loaded, it looked totally different now. New members, mods retiring, the occaisional troll slipping under the radar. But it still was the same old Sonic Stadium I enjoyed when I was still active. I  was walking through the crowds of people, greeting the occaisional old friend when...

Security breach detected. Please log in again.

"Ooookay... I guess one more time won't hurt."

I logged in. But instead of being in the bustling hub, I was in my profile home! I checked all the exits. Locked. I tried peering outside. Everyone was still there. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Ah, you're here."

Now I was confused. That voice sounded familiar. I looked behind me to see the Eggman Empire logo behind me.

"What? Is this some kind of sick joke?" I yelled.

"Ohohoho. No, this isn't a joke. It's the real me, alright. I'll get quick -- I can't just rely on my dimwit robots anymore, I need PEOPLE. And I looked to find a dimension which didn't know anything about me -- or didn't have annoying animals in it, and this was where I ended up and was able to hack into: A place that USED to be all about Sonic the Hedgehog, just lately has been anything but. I was surprised to find a few fans of ME in here. But basically, I'm requesting your help in this new endeavor: Will you join the Eggman Empire?"

A "yes or no" dialogue appeared in front of me. I chose no.

"Fine then, but you'll regret this..."

The insignia vanished and I was able to get out.

"Ugh, well if it isn't DaHog the troublemaker again," sneered a mod whom I had a previous... history with. I'm surprised he hasn't let it go yet.

"Look, you KNOW I gave up that name. Let bygones be bygones."

The mod chuckled. "How can I do that, when you're going around yelling something about Eggman hacking the Stadium? I've recieved other reports of this too. And isn't it weird that this happens right after you return, hmm?"

I slammed the interrogation desk. "It was him, I swear! I wouldn't just come back from a year-long hiatus and run around telling stories, would I?"

Another mod walked in. A new recruit, it seems.

"Hey, you have to come quick! There's something big you have to see!"

The mod interrogating me grunted. "Gah, what is it NOW?"

Other mod grabbed his hand. "Just... come with me. Now."

The two mods left the room. I was still in the ban zone, but I didn't have the usual shackles. I left the room to see what the hubbub was.

When I got to the main hub, everyone was peering at something, murmuring to themselves. I pushed through the crowd to get a look.

It was a hedgehog lying on the ground, seemingly unconsious. It was him. Sonic the Hedgehog.

On the ground beside him was what looked like a Miles Electric. He slowly comes to and starts grasping for it. He gets a hold of it, looks around, then finally speaks into it. "Tails? I think I'm here." The crowd jumped in awe. The voice was just like Sonic in the games. Who he was talking to responded. "Roger that, Sonic. Everything okay?" The voice was definitely Tails.

Now, whoever got Eggman's recruit request (you choose) is in the ban zone as well, and must find your way to escape. Everyone else is gawking at Sonic, or just uninterested.

Display Name: Clouder

Overview: A newer member of the SSMB, Clouder is usually a Sonic news reporter... or a wannabe, at least. Usually hanging out on the statuses, warding off trolls, or just sitting down to play a nice video game, Clouder jumps from forum to forum seeking adventure... and Sonic news.

Appearance:

Human_Sonic_by_Captain_Tot.png Also has a cloud emblem.

Stats

Power: 2/5

Speed: 4/5

Smarts: 5/5

Stamina: 2/5

Agility: 3/5

Powers:

Fast Flight

Clouder can outrun a cheetah and keep up with Sonic at his highest. Not the best in stamina, though.

Swords

Clouder is the holder of the Chaos Blades, two sacred blades known for its power. It can grant the user limited Chaos Powers.

Memory Editor

Clouder can use a diluted Chronos Control, which lets him bring back memories, or scramble them.

Weaknesses

Clouder has a short temper, easily tricked and is prone to run off into bad situations. He also isn't the best at anything, usually inept in much.

How would my avatar would work? It contains of 4 characters. Its not like I can combine them into one and call it " Super Sonic the Mega Pacman." Lol

You can look however you want to look, just no Sonic characters. Too much confusion.

OK, this already sounds interesting, I'll make my character profile later today maybe.

If I was good art, I would of drawn my character.

Display name: Dan the Daniel

Overview: A 14 year old SSMB  member who usually enjoys making people laugh and never afraid of calling "BULLSHIT!" on lies and false claims. He mainly visits the statuses and the computer games forum to lighten up the mood, find out the truth on a rumor or leak and also share his views on topics.

Appearance:

7_28_13_by_aka_shiro-d6fmbwh.png

(Wear jeans with white sneakers and just imagine this person wearing glasses and a beanie xD)

Stats

Power: 1.5/5

Speed: 3/5

Smarts: 4.5/5

Stamina:4/5

Agility: 4/5

Powers:

POWER OF THINKING

If Dan is in a life or death situation, he can quickly think up a plan.

PUNishment

Dan can tell a terrible pun to confuse and make a person stop what they are doing to tell Dan that pun was well, terrible.

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Dan can get his sass on and tell a person how wrong they are or he can get the person to spit out the truth.

Weakness

Due to Dan having horrible grammar, he can have a hard time sharing his ideas and opinions, not the greatest fighter, and he is prone to get ahead of himself and make too many promises.

PROLOGUE: THE DAY THAT TURN UPSIDE DOWN

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium! IT'S NO USE! Please enter your username and password.

USERNAME: Dan the Daniel

Password: *********

Welcome back, Dan the Daniel.

Yep! Another day, another time to be... a nerd. If you didn't read my username and (hopefully) didn't read my password; my name is Dan. Just your usually 14 year old who doesn't have a life that like to spent most of his time on SSMB.So with that out of the way, let's carry on, shall we?

I was walking through the lively hub, looking for my glorious profile home.

"Sonic discussion....  Market place... ah ha! My profile!" 

My profile is a bit of a mess, I just put stuff in random plac-

BING!

Oh! Seem like someone send me a private message.

"Profile, open up PMs"

As soon I said that, a screen popped up in front of my face.

"YOU GOT ONE NEW MESSAGE. WANT TO SEE IT?"

"Sure."

The screen quickly disappeared and another showed up.

I read out the title "Join the Eggman Empire today... ugh, seem like another rp message". There been tons of role players on SSMB and I always get targeted but luckily, SSMB recently enforce a rule where no RPing accounts are allowed so they aren't too many of them nowadays.

To read or not to read, that is the question... eh, it not gonna kill me so I read the message.

Hello there, Daniel! I been having problems with idiotic robots and I decided that it is best that I get people to help me out with ruling the world and defeating the blue rat! I been watching you lately and I can see potential in you... potential that you can use to break out of your boring life and help out your handsome doctor! So what is your choice? Will you make people bow before you or continue your pathetic life?

Wow... this sounds....

dumb.

I quickly type in my reply

Uh, as much I like that you're inviting me to your RP, I have to decline your offer. 

BTW, there is no role playing accounts allowed so sorry, but I have to report you sad.png

I closed the screen and started to walk toward the report building

"I'm not saying it's the real Eggman, I just said that there is a Eggman RP account on here." 

"Alright alright, since many users keep on telling me and the mods about this, I'll look into this, OK?"  said the female mod.

"OK, thank yo-"

Before I can finish my sentence, another mod barged into the room

"Yo, the recruit said there "something big" going on and want the team to check it out."

The female mod stood up, looking confused "W-what! I'm in the middle of an appointment, I can't just leave!"

I decided to speak up and clam the mod down a bit "It's fine! You can go, I'll just wait here, alright?"

The female mod look hesitant but she agrees and followed the other mods "Don't leave OK?! I can some questions to ask you!" She told me while running down the hallway.

I did as I was told and waited... and waited... and waited until I saw Clouder running down the hallway! "Huh, wonder what he is up too... ugh! No, I need to stay here!" I tried to fight against the urge but curiosity got the best of me and I followed the user.

"WHOA! What is going on here?!" 

I was in the main hub and there was ton of people looking at something in the middle of the circle. I ran in the cluster of the group to see what is going on and... imagine my surprise when I saw the blue blur himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just a note, don't post your prologues until we've gotten whoever wants to sign up yet. We need to get turn order first :I

Hmm... Interesting

Display Name: Light the Human (/Light)

Appearance: 

L3gri3Z.png

Overview: *Probably will leave this out unless it's necessary*

Stats:

Power: 1.5/5

Smarts: 3/5

Stamina: 2.5/5

Agility: 3/5

Powers: 

Projectile - Able to eject/throw a Lance of sorts (huehue original donut steel)

Speed - Able to execute swift, fast, combos but doesn't come close to Sanic. Very speedy nonetheless and has a quick thought process.

Weapon - Only know's how to use a sword. Only because online data bases know that he draws characters with swords

Weaknesses - Quick on his feet and with his head but can't throw a punch. He can deal damage but doesn't have enough strength to take out enemies with clean one shots or 1-2's but rather must use his evasive, speedy, maneuvers and sometimes (cause he's no Tails or anything) outsmart his opponents.

• Thumbs Up 1

Display name: Jords2good

Overview: I'm the kinda guy who usually likes to work alone, but is still open to work with teammates. The fear ofe being the cause of our team failing at a task is something I usually fear. I'm also the "Do it your self" because I really don't wanna rely on someone or waste their time doing my favors.

I can relate to Dan the daniel for having bad grammar and have a hard time sharing ideas and opinions. Leadership isn't my thing, its pretty much the same thing of people relying on me and the fear of letting others down. But if it must be down then its something I'll do.

I'm known for being quite fast with my feet and able to move around quickly but since I'm so skinny a lack a power. My stamina is pretty good, I can last pretty long in a challenge but that also mean that the longer I go, the weaker my performance gets so I gotta be careful with that so I don't end up hurting myself.

I don't talk much unless I'm with people I'm close with or if I feel comfortable with others. I'm not the go to guy if anyone seeks help but I'll sure give a try if any ask for one.

I can say I can be funny at times, mostly of me doing something stupid and embarrassing myself and yet I makes me laugh.

I also like to be competitive, give me a challenge and I'll try my best to win. No matter how small the challenge is.

Stats:

Power: 2/5

Smarts: 2/5

Agility: 4/5

Stamina: 5/5

Appearance:

I probably refer to my mii and have him be a fighter mii but just not strong from smash bros 4.

Powers: I can can run pretty fast and move around quick. I take the roll of carrying various grenades around my belt. Sticky bombs, high explosive grenades, land mines, C4s, and any other crazy grenades I could find, but I'm limited to carrying only a certain amount unless I got teammates around that has a few extra for me.

I'm pretty good at aiming my throws so any throwing needed, I'm in for it.

Weakness: Being the fast weak one and not so smart, I'd probably go into action without action, especially of I got no one giving me orders or some shit. As stated I lack of power so me face to face with a muscle or someone with fighting skills is bad for me.

Edit: let me know if I over did this lol I hope this is okay.

• Thumbs Up 2

Display Name: Endless Paradox

Overview: Paradox is a strange beast, not native to this realm. He appears and disappears from the SMMB-verse at seemingly random intervals, exploring various different dimensions but usually staying in the void of nothingness. One who thinks more than he act, Paradox is gifted with the great powers to warp space and time... but this comes at a cost...

Appearance:

grim-reaper-on-halloween.jpg

Stats
Power: 5/5
Speed: 1/5
Smarts: 5/5
Stamina: 1/5
Agility: 1/5

Powers:

Teleport - Paradox is able to teleport himself or others to any point in space - even other dimensions.

Time freeze - Paradox can temporarily alter the flow of time, causing some events to freeze completely whist others continue at normal speed. However, he is completely immobile when performing this move.

Walk through walls - Paradox manipulates space so that he (or others) can pass through at normally solid object.

Wall walk - Paradox is able to traverse straight up walls and ceilings, ignoring the normal rules of gravity and psychics.

Scythe Slash - Paradox lashes out with his scythe - although a powerful move, the requires a lot of energy and is best used as a last ditch defence.

Weaknesses

Using any of his powers leaves Paradox completely drained and open to attack (with the exception of wall walk and solo walk from walls). He doesn't any attack moves except Scythe Slash, and thus is best suited for a supporting role in a party. He is also quite slow and isn't very agile.

Paradox is perhaps too sensitive, and is easily offended. Offence will cause him to flee to another dimension, with no telling when he'll return.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, google images are okay just as long as it isn't Sonic the Hedgehog characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, for the record, don't post just to say "I'm gonna write up my bio soon". It either needs to have a bio or a question.

Oh yea, kinda forgot about this.......what was suppose to happen? Seem like a great idea but not much came to post.