Awoo.

#SoTSSTropicalParadise (OUT NOW)

DJ EAR

I think 15min is a good cap.

I think the only way anyone's in danger of going longer than 15 minutes is if they attempt mau5 levels of indulgent repetitiveness. :3

Also, I really like that "ability vs. time" chart. A lot. ^^

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the only way anyone's in danger of going longer than 15 minutes is if they attempt mau5 levels of indulgent repetitiveness. :3

That... is the most correct thing I've read for today... XD

Still need a singer for my Supporting Me remix. If anyone's willing, shoot me a PM.

Whoah, I haven't made ANY progress since I started the transcribing phase.

If the rules are the same as TSSMA13, I'd been working on a Titanic Tower remix from Before the Sequel, the second track I have to think about.

• 8 months later...

Man this topic is like back to the future. 

I'm assuming the deadlines for SoTSS15 are steady?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too would like to know if SotSS 15 is still on, or if it's at least delayed or something?
Was rather looking forard to it, so I hope it's not cancelled.

So apparently we lost our 2015 thread when the SSMB forums decided to go all goofy?

Deadline for music & art submissions is the end of this month

- I'm expecting a smaller number of entries than our first release, so I'm looking into making this more of an EP while prepping things for our next release.

as always - You can EMail your submissions (192kbps or higher please) with your SSMB username, social media links & the game your remix is from

to: soundof.tss@gmail.com

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently we lost our 2015 thread when the SSMB forums decided to go all goofy?

Deadline for music & art submissions is the end of this month

- I'm expecting a smaller number of entries than our first release, so I'm looking into making this more of an EP while prepping things for our next release.

as always - You can EMail your submissions (192kbps or higher please) with your SSMB username, social media links & the game your remix is from

to: soundof.tss@gmail.com

Happy to see this thing is still happening. I will make sure to send in my remix of Tropical Resort within the end of the month, and maybe if I can find the time I'll try to do another track as well. (Also; all my previous posts here were lost too, but I hope it's still alright if I should not end up with 10 posts by that time.)

One last thing, though... Do I have to name my remix? If not, I thought I'd might as well just go with the original title.

Happy to see this thing is still happening. I will make sure to send in my remix of Tropical Resort within the end of the month, and maybe if I can find the time I'll try to do another track as well. (Also; all my previous posts here were lost too, but I hope it's still alright if I should not end up with 10 posts by that time.)

One last thing, though... Do I have to name my remix? If not, I thought I'd might as well just go with the original title.

Sent in two submissions for you earlier today. Didn't plan on remixing Tropical Coast Zone 1, but as it turns out, I think I was actually more happy with that one. ^^

Anyway, I hope you like them! :3

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm loving the Angel Island "Tropical Paradise" theme going on here. Can't wait to check this out upon release!

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't wait to see what you folks cooked up.

Missed out this time but hopefully I'll be around for the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

The SotSS15 Tropical Pardise Listening Party starts in just under an hour!

9PM UK time (4PM EDT / 1PM PDT / 10PM CET) on www.radiosega.net

I was tuning in and out because I was doing some work and at one point I thought I had misheard because it sounded like bemani but it turned out to be Ear's sick Sonic CD mix.

• Thumbs Up 1

We are proud to announce the release of SoTSS15: Tropical Paradise!
this new album features 20 remixes from 12 games by 13 of our community artists - and I couldn't be more proud! ^_^

Clocking in at 1hr20min just under 200MB, it's 100% FREE and ready for you to download!

You can pickup the album right now at:
http://projects.sonicstadium.org/sound-of-tss-2015/

ENJOY!

sotss15%20tropical%20paradise%20cover%20

• Thumbs Up 4

Finally got a chance to listen through everything, and I just wanted to say that you all did an awesome job on this! This is some really great stuff.

Also, I wanted to mention how extremely happy it made me to see so many Sonic Rush Adventure mixes. That game gets hardly any love, and then this album comes out and BAM!

I may make a list of favorites later or something like we used to do for the previous TSS albums, I don't know. As of right now though, my favorite would probably be Sky Babylon; I really love the original song, and this mix added a whole new level of energy with the same awesome catchy feel of the original.

• Thumbs Up 1