Awoo.

Favourite Holiday Destinations

Irish David

One of things that I love doing is travelling, I have been to many different places around the world from Continental Europe e.g. Poland, Germany, France to the likes of Australia and New Zealand.

My personal favourites include

Malta - a beautiful island just below Italy in the summer time.

Sydney, Australia - one of the nicest places I have visited for food, culture and tourism

But my favourite is: - 

Orlando in Florida because I just love my theme parks, the food and culture in the States - A Trip to Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens in Tampa and Disney is heaven for me, I am planning to go back in the near future.

So I ask the question, where is your favourite place you have been for a holiday or if you could you choose somewhere to have a holiday where would you go?

Oh god it's been so long since I've been out-of-state. The last time was for my grandma's funeral in...2009, I think? Not exactly a vacation, but my point still stands. I'd absolutely love to go on a big trip somewhere far away for a couple weeks, anywhere really. While I've been all over the western U.S, the farthest I've gone eastward is Kansas. I'd love to visit New York...pretty much the entirety of Europe...Japan might be nice.

As for my favorite place that I HAVE been to, I'm gonna have to pick the obvious choice tongue.png

disneyland.jpg

Yeah there's always super long lines. Yes, there's always people who don't speak a word of English literally shoving you through said lines. And yes, if you have a little kid with you, you will have to go on some very dinky little rides that for some reason seem to have the longest lines *glares at Peter Pan's Flight*. And yes one of the rides you really want to go on is probably going to be closed

BUT

It's really fucking fun, what more can I say? Plus it makes me feel like a pretty princess

• Thumbs Up 1

Belgium - Yeah, my own country. But let me be more precise, the eastern part of Belgium, which is filled with forests and mountains in contrasts to the wests beaches. I like staying there, in the French or German villages, away from technology, to take a breather.

Germany - As I love forests, Germany is just plain great. The people are nice and there's a lot of places to visit and learn about.

comic-con-to-stay-in-its-san-diego-homet

Wife and I will be attending our 4th year next month. It's become our yearly holiday/vacation destination and I can't imagine a more fun place to go.

We occasionally take a trip to Disneyland which is always fun but it has just gotten so expensive over the past few years.. I found a 2-day hopper in my wallet from 2006, it was less than a 1-day hopper pass is today

I would love to go to the Comic Con in San Diego, that would be awesome

Since I'm in Vancouver at the moment, I'll talk about that.

I. Love. Vancouver! It's one if the most beautiful cities in the world! When I first visited back in 2006 during an Alaska cruise with my family, there was something about this city that made me instantly fall in love. Since then, I've been back 4 other times with this one being my fifth. Stanley Park is one of my most favorite attactions and ai love the view of the Vancouver skyline that can be seen from it.

Vancouver is a city I can never get tired of, and I hope to be back again soon.

Another area I would love to visit is Canada somewhere like Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver would be very beautiful, plus a chance to catch a ice hockey game!! :-)