Awoo.

IPS Driver Missing?

novelty

Every time I go to a user's profile, it says that a driver has an error. Is there anything wrong with the site?

Edited by (Novelty)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueFox

• Ferno

• Meow

• novelty

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing's been happening to me since last night, I think we've got a legit' problem here.

Edited by Inferno

I'll be the third person to confirm this one. I was beginning to worry it was only me since I hadn't seen anyone post about it yet.

Happening to me too, no doubt something to do with the server change.

Hang tight fellas, and just be glad the whole forum isn't down :P I'm sure it'll be sorted.

Something to do with the server change mabey?

Happening to me too, no doubt something to do with the server change.

I dunno, I was preeeeety sure this was happening before the server change. It was to me anyway.

It has nothing to do with the server change. The forum will go offline when the transfer occurs.

Edit: It appears to be an issue regarding the comments database table. You'll have to wait for B'man to repair it.

Damnit how am I going to stalk people now?

I dunno, I was preeeeety sure this was happening before the server change. It was to me anyway.

th_QFTg.gif

IPS driver errors have been tending to show up every now and then for a long time, not just on attempts to visit member profiles, but all around the general forum as well.

Viewing member profiles works for me now, so I assume the issue to be temporarily resolved.

The only thing to do when encountering this error message on the forum in general is to wait until you can browse again.

Chris posted this:

Just for the record. That's usually what the IPS Driver Error page means.

I believe it should be safe to lock this topic now.