Awoo.

Tudd's art showcase er... thinger ma jiggy

Mrsonic699

Yo, guys!

I've created a topic here before, LOONG ago, with some of my Sonic CD styled songs. I feel like I should be more active on SSMB though (I've been practically dead), and that I want to start by creating a proper music thread for myself. The Sonic Showcase really needs a bit more music too, don'tcha think?

I'll start off by offering my Soundcloud here.

Now keep in mind, I have like 5% of my actual work posted on there. Oh, and my older songs are kind of awful, beware of those. I have about three songs waiting to be uploaded there though, so look forward to them if you think my work is any good.

There's also my Tumblr here, which doesn't really get much use. It's mostly reposts of my Soundcloud stuff, but it /does/ feature songs that I didn't show anywhere else. Sorry for that though, I will try to take the time and post a lot more unreleased things on it. I have LOADS.

And lastly, if anyone's interested, I will post links through box.com to songs of mine that are almost finished, or were almost finished but eventually scrapped. I have some fully finished ones were never uploaded too. I'll post a tiny bit right now, actually.

This one is looking to be uploaded sometime. It's a remaster of Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn)'s Green Grove act 1. I'm waiting for a friend to possibly record a guitar line to go as the melody of this song, but the rest about it is pretty much finished. 

Here's another Sonic CD styled remix, like the ones from my previous topic and the soundcloud ones, but it's not exactly finished. I wasn't sure of it, I didn't think that it lived up to how well I managed to make the other SCD remixes, so I didn't finish or release it. I'll have you guys be the judges. It's Rusty Ruin from Sonic 3D Blast. Again, it's pretty old so finishing it now also means extra polishing on the instruments and mastering.

Here's one that I would say is pretty interesting. Basically, I think I stumbled upon the very instrument library that Kazumi Tokata used to create the soundtrack for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so I did what a normal person would do and tried to compose a song in his own musical style. I dunno how well I did.

An early one again. This is supposed to be a remaster of every music track in the developer menus of Wario Ware: DIY. It only has three so far of... what it was, 7 or something? I'll try to finish it in the future.

Another one that I would love to finish, a Classic styled remix of Quartz Quadrant Present form Sonic CD. I'd say it's got a good base, but it's not polished AT ALL in the mastering department and it misses a heck ton of instruments. I just really didn't know what do to with the lead while handling the mastering, so it slowly drifted away from me.

THIS is one that I really want to get finished. It's a remix of Byrne's battle theme form TLoZ: Spirit Tracks. It's kind of done, the only instruments that aren't untouched are the guitar and flute leads. I'm really gonna try and finish this one.

Also, I'm gonna try and focus myself more towards original songs in the future. I've already did that, and have quite some songs ready, but I won't uncover them just yet :3

To end this, I would HIGHLY appreciate any kind of criticism, comment, nitpicking, anything on any of my songs, be it composition, sound or mastering wise. The ones I've shown or especially my Soundcloud ones, any of them. You do the picking.

And finally, thanks a lot for reading or listening if you did. I'm still quite early in my experience with music, and I haven't really set down my style yet. I'll be looking forward to hearing anything, I hope you enjoyed my music so far.

• Thumbs Up 3