Awoo.

"Don't copy that floppy" Is coming back!

goku262002

dont copy that floppy: the next generation!

*clears throat*...

IN A WORLD WHERE PIRACY RUNS AMOK ONCE MORE, A WARRIOR FROM AN ANCIENT TIME RETURNS TO VANQUISH ITS EVIL! BUT, WILL HE SUCCEED OR WILL THE PIRACY BE TOO MUCH FOR THIS VETERAN WARRIOR?!

MC DOUBLE DEF DP RETURNS IN...

DON'T COPY THAT FLOPPY 2: THE NEXT GENERATION!

An Uwe Boll Production.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the trailer just asked for that. wow i cant believe that video is being remade!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• Diogenes

• Candescence

• Tornado

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they think it is a euphemism.

Wouldn't be the first time. The previous Australian government put out an ad on speeding that made insinuations on the size of the penises of those who speed. "Speeding - No-one thinks big of you." In other words, the message behind THAT ad was "If you speed, everyone else will think you're seriously compensating for something."

So it's just "Don't copy that" now? Is this the same "that" that Meat Loaf won't even do for love?

Um, I don't know how to feel about this to be honest. The original was funny, and this seems to be equally ridiculous; but the new song is a bit too new age and not nearly campy enough for my liking.

Also, is it me or Tay Zonday doing the vocals now? That sounded nothing like the original guy. :P

Edited by Tombi

No because the THAT that Meatloaf wont do is cheat on his bird...or clean the toilets according to my Dad.