Awoo.

"No Princess In The Castle" documentary showing some lesser known notable girls in gaming

Yoko/葉子

http://www.noprincessinthecastle.com/

So this comes up on my Facebook and it seems my friend Cat DeSpira is co-writing it! There are many times where guys are noted for stuff in gaming, yet girls rarely are, now some are. If you like Splatterhouse, be glad to see Caitlin Oliver on the list, as she likes to press the highest score in the game! So, glad to see the reverse gender for once?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iDEATH

• Yoko/葉子

Top Posters In This Topic

When I seen the title I thought this was going to be a film shedding a more positive light on women characters in gaming, focusing on the games that got female characters right instead of the offensive depictions that littler the majority of the industry.

Something like that would probably be more interesting to me to be honest. I'm much more interested in games themselves and the pros/cons within them than the people behind them or the people who play them competitively.

That said, I do have some interest in this. It should still offer some good insights into some problems with the industry. I'll be keeping an eye on it.