Awoo.

I've only played Rhythm Paradise on the DS but I loved it, not only for its adorable visuals and catchy tunes but also because it's so. Much. Fun! I like some of the vocal songs too, yes, even in English. The only one I'm not so keen on though is I Suppose (the one with the idol and monkeys), which sounds bloody awful in English. Other than that, the translations are good with Rock and Roll being my personal favourite.

I really want them to release a 3DS or Wii U version soon, preferably the former since I feel that Rhythm Paradise works better on the handheld. Mind you, I haven't played the Wii version so I could be wrong. ^^;

I adore the Rhythm Heaven (or Rhythm Paradise as it's called in Europe) games, I actually prefer them to WarioWare for the most part simply because they're so unique and ingeni- nevermind those things could be said about WarioWare too, but the music aspect is something that can only really be described by trying it. I would honestly recommend that everyone try these games at least once, even if you don't like music, and especially if you've ever enjoyed WarioWare. I really super seriously hope we get a 3DS entry, I think the series is perfectly suited to handhelds and while I love both, I'd recommend the DS one over the Wii one.

Though.. if you only play the DS one, you won't get to see this beauty of a game.

Oh, and also, while I'm here..

203070-rhythm-heaven-05.jpg

SOON.

• Thumbs Up 2

Though.. if you only play the DS one, you won't get to see this beauty of a game.

I think I was just sold on this whole franchise. 'Scuse me while I scoot on over to Amazon...

I think the fact that it got a mini interactive concert already proved the game awesomeness:

but man, Rhythm Heaven is one of those games that make me rage so much but I keep on coming back to it due to how charming the game actually is! (But those monkey related mini games need to drop off the face of the earth tho).

Oh god, I played the multiplayer of this with one of my friend and let say she both got a laughed out of it and became mortified.