Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

18 hours ago, SpongicX said:

I think Sticks is a better best friend figure for Amy, to be honest. Other than being another cute girl character, I never felt Cream had any qualities that make her a great fit for Amy's sidekick or best friend. Amy loves fashion, but has a strong sense of justice, and isn't afraid to step in and fight off a threat. Cream is too quiet, held back, and too polite to be a good match for Amy. Even when Cream takes action, she's still not doing anything, she mostly just throws her Chao Cheese around, so it's usually Cheese that does all the fighting when it comes to Cream taking action. Sticks is a much more suitable match for Amy as a best friend.

Sticks is very protective and loves to fight incoming threats, no matter how scared or paranoid she gets. Sticks never seems to run away from fights, and even if she flees, she never returns without making sure she helps finish the fight. Both Sticks and Amy have a strong sense of justice, love fighting with their unique weapons, and they are both thrill seekers. Sticks and Amy also have a few differences which help give them a friendly challenge with dealing with each other. They are a better team in my opinion. With Amy and Cream, I never felt like they were much of a team. It always looked like Amy just used Cream to get what she wants, and Cream always seemed to look worried, try and reason with things, and get bossed around by Amy. Cream seems to look up to Amy as an older sister like figure, but is a little at war with herself, because she can't always tell if Amy is doing the right thing or not at times. I guess some could say Amy and Cream have a older sister/younger sister relationship, while Amy and Sticks have a best friends relationship. 

Wow... There's just so much "nope" in this post. I'm not even going to hide that this post legit angered me but I will at least try and be polite about how much I disagree.

First off, Cheese is an extension of Cream: the two of them together counts as one character. Therefore, Cheese's accomplishments (which are destroying deadly robots, giant mechs piloted by a mad man, and being able to greatly harm other characters of greater strength) are technically Cream's accomplishments as well. That's especially if you take into account that Chao, as a species, are dependent on other, more developed species to grow and function, so it's not hard to imagine that Cheese is as powerful as he is depicted because Cream took such good care of him or maybe even trained him to be this powerful. Literally, it's no different from how, in Pokemon, the Pokemon Trainer gets credit for winning the tournament or saving the world when their Pokemon do all the hard work and it's justified since Pokemon need their trainer in order to become stronger and to direct them in battle. And that's another thing; Cream commands Cheese to attack the enemies. She doesn't toss him at the opposition, she simply tells him to attack and it's completely his choice if he wants to or not.

Secondly, it seems you're arguing that Cream isn't a good sidekick/best friend to Amy because she's too different from Amy? Um, isn't that what sidekicks are supposed to be? Foils to the character whom they work with and contrasts in a complementary way? Sure they need enough similarities so their relationship can feasibly work but overall a sidekick/best friend to a character is supposed to be their anti-thesis, albeit in a good way. By the logic you're using, Tails is an awful sidekick/best friend to Sonic because he has very little in common with the Blue Blur. Tails has a designated home which he lives in (the location seems to change every game but nonetheless Tails consistently lives in a house) and seems to spend most of his days indoors, working on his various mechanical projects, meanwhile Sonic is a nomadic adventurer who spends 99% of his life outdoors. Tails is humble about his skills and, for the longest time, had self-confidence issues (Not taking Lost World into account, especially since that portrayal of Tails is heavily divisive and commonly considered bad), meanwhile Sonic is very prideful and has complete confidence in himself. Tails is intelligent and is associated with machinery while Sonic is on the physical side of things and is associated with nature.

Amy and Cream, whose relationship is meant to be the girl counterpart to Sonic and Tails, are mostly the same way. Amy is willing to get into the thick of things and fights in close combat while Cream is more reluctant and fights from range via her pet. Amy is incredibly passionate and full of energy while Cream is calm and rational. Amy is tough, Cream is gentle. Yet, Amy and Cream still have many similarities: they're both optimists, they're both very feminine (though I prefer to think Amy has notable masculine traits to keep her original designation as a "tomboy" alive"), and, unlike what you claim, they're both brave and have a strong sense of justice. Seriously, where did you get the idea that Cream doesn't have a strong sense of justice? If that was the case then she wouldn't have went on a solo-adventure to save her mother from Eggman, even knowing that Sonic was already on the case. If that was the case, then Cream wouldn't join Amy and Big on a multiple day journey to find Chocola and Froggy or join Amy, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in saving the world in Advance 3. If that wasn't the case, Cream would accompany Blaze in finding the Sol Emeralds. Hell, as Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) implies, Cream actually joined Amy in fighting the Black Arms, an army of extremely vicious aliens. Cream has a strong sense of justice, she just prefers to achieve it in a more supportive way while Amy is a lot more direct. But even then Cream isn't afraid to get physical if need be. In fact, I think the only time Cream has ever been portrayed as being unwilling to fight was in Battle, where she learns to fight when necessary at the end. Every other time, Cream was all too willing to fight and get involved in the adventures for the sake of helping others.

Given that I haven't watched Boom, nor do I ever intend to, I can't say much about Sticks, but I fail to see how she's a "better" sidekick/best friend to Amy than Cream and I swear, if Sticks officially replaces Cream as Amy's sidekick/best friend, heads are going to roll. Honestly, I want to like Sticks but this common sentiment people have about her character compared to Cream makes me wish she doesn't exist, alongside the rest of Boom. Also, that official description of Sticks in Runners makes me hate this game, and Sticks, even more.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

(though I prefer to think Amy has notable masculine traits to keep her original designation as a "tomboy" alive")

Hoshino actually wondered why people saw the original form of Amy like that, so I don't think that was her original designation at all. She may be tough, but mainline Amy is no tomboy.

Hell, as Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) implies, Cream actually joined Amy in fighting the Black Arms, an army of extremely vicious aliens.

What? She wasn't implied to be fighting the Black Arms, she was shown just wandering into a castle and getting stuck. If she had been implied to join Amy, she would have no doubt been on the Black Meteor at the end alongside everyone else. 

Every other time, Cream was all too willing to fight and get involved in the adventures for the sake of helping others.

This I just outright disagree with. Aside from Chronicles (which...was wonky in every aspect of characterisation) and Sonic Advance 3, she was pretty much dragged into every situation (Sonic Advance 2 forced her into it by having Eggman kidnap her mother for no reason, Sonic Heroes had Chocola stolen (and even then it was mostly Amy leading the charge), Sonic Rush had her encounter Blaze which inadvertently got her entangled in the Sol Emerald stuff, and Sonic Free Riders had Amy really force Cream into her shenanigans). She was capable enough with Cheese once they were in those situations, but still. 

Had to do it like that because multi-quoting is still pretty alien to me on this new system. As a general aside, I think Cream and Amy's supposed sisterly bond isn't depicted as much as you (general you)'d think it would be. Hang on, wasn't Sonic Advance 3 the only other exception listed above? Oh no...the revelation I just has was not nice. 

Edit: Yeah, researched a smidge. The only bio of Cream that makes any reference to Amy is Sonic Free Riders, and that's to say she'd gone to cheer her on, but got roped into racing. That's not very considerate of Amy. :/  

Also the Heroes manual says she tends to get wrapped up in other people's problems, which sounds about right. 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

Given that I haven't watched Boom, nor do I ever intend to, I can't say much about Sticks, but I fail to see how she's a "better" sidekick/best friend to Amy than Cream and I swear, if Sticks officially replaces Cream as Amy's sidekick/best friend, heads are going to roll. Honestly, I want to like Sticks but this common sentiment people have about her character compared to Cream makes me wish she doesn't exist, alongside the rest of Boom. Also, that official description of Sticks in Runners makes me hate this game, and Sticks, even more.

1) Because she contrasts Amy in a much grander sense than Cream, she's consistently involved in major conflicts and has remained relevant since her debut, and she has a wider variety of skills.

2) ...That's kind of a harsh reaction to a character getting attention. I get that you don't want Cream to be replaced, but I think making a threat like that is going a bit too far, even if it was meant as a joke.

3) That's not really fair to Boom as a whole. Sticks has proven to be an incredibly popular character, so there's no harm in her making a few non-canon cameos. Are you seriously saying this one guest appearance is enough for you to hate the entire Boom franchise? And, of all the idiotic money-grubbing decisions and game-breaking bugs Runners has made, this is where you draw the line?

• Thumbs Up 3

What? She wasn't implied to be fighting the Black Arms, she was shown just wandering into a castle and getting stuck. If she had been implied to join Amy, she would have no doubt been on the Black Meteor at the end alongside everyone else.

Okay, that was a major mistake of mine! That was always my interpretation as to why Cream was in that location during an alien invasion and I stupidly used that as if it's valid evidence! That little sentence can be disregarded.

This I just outright disagree with. Aside from Chronicles (which...was wonky in every aspect of characterisation) and Sonic Advance 3, she was pretty much dragged into every situation (Sonic Advance 2 forced her into it by having Eggman kidnap her mother for no reason, Sonic Heroes had Chocola stolen (and even then it was mostly Amy leading the charge), Sonic Rush had her encounter Blaze which inadvertently got her entangled in the Sol Emerald stuff, and Sonic Free Riders had Amy really force Cream into her shenanigans). She was capable enough with Cheese once they were in those situations, but still. 

I'm sorry but I fail to see how Rush counts as Cream getting "dragged" into the adventure. If anything, Cream dragged herself into that whole thing. She was the one who approached Blaze (after spying on her throughout the first level) and, after literally dragging Blaze to her home, decided completely of her own free will to accompany Blaze, despite Blaze's initial protests. There was nothing personal at stake in Rush for Cream to get involved, unless you count her instant attachment to Blaze (which I certainly don't). If anything, Rush is the perfect example of what I mean: Cream took part in that adventure not because she was forced to but because she wanted to help someone, someone who she considered a friend despite technically being a total stranger at that point.

But fine, Cream was always "dragged" into the plots of the various games. But does that impact Cream's "sense of justice"? Would it be out-of-character for her to want to take part in an adventure to help other people or even because she wants to, not just because something personal to her was at stake/another character made her take part? Hell, THIS is what I refer to whenever I mention Cream's potential: giving her character development from a timid, sheltered girl reluctant to go on adventures into a true hero who goes on adventures because she wants to, especially if it means helping other people. 

1 hour ago, Forte-Metallix said:

1) Because she contrasts Amy in a much grander sense than Cream, she's consistently involved in major conflicts and has remained relevant since her debut, and she has a wider variety of skills.

2) ...That's kind of a harsh reaction to a character getting attention. I get that you don't want Cream to be replaced, but I think making a threat like that is going a bit too far, even if it was meant as a joke.

3) That's not really fair to Boom as a whole. Sticks has proven to be an incredibly popular character, so there's no harm in her making a few non-canon cameos. Are you seriously saying this one guest appearance is enough for you to hate the entire Boom franchise? And, of all the idiotic money-grubbing decisions and game-breaking bugs Runners has made, this is where you draw the line?

1) Well, Sticks is actively favored by the writing team! They actually like her and thus are more willing to treat her nicely! Cream had the misfortune of being created and written by people who largely don't care about the characters, especially the unpopular ones. Cream is criminally underused and often gets utilized poorly and it isn't fair to dump her character and give her designated role, one she held first, and give it to a canon foreigner without giving her additional chances. I'm just saying, Cream has great potential and in the right hands, particularly by someone who actually cares about her, she can shine.

2) I didn't at all mean to state that as a threat, I meant that purely as a figure of speech. When I say "heads will roll", I merely mean "I will be beyond pissed off and this franchise will become dead to me". The only person who would be affected is myself. True, it's still an (immensely immature) overreaction but I honestly can't help myself from reacting like that. Cream is a character I highly care about and she has already been frequently neglected and overall treated very poorly for years. Just saying, Cream getting replaced by a canon foreigner, from a sub-franchise I didn't like to begin with, would be the final straw for me.

3) Popular? I thought the general consensus was that Sticks is one of the most divisive characters introduced in Boom, having just as much haters as fans. And, for the record, I had a great disliking for Boom long before Sticks started making guest appearances. Ditto with Runners: I drew the line on that game long before Sticks got into it. And even then it's not Sticks inclusion that I take issue with but rather how her description calls her "A close friend of Amy" while Cream's does not.

Edited by Kaotic Kanine

Sticks has grown on me, purely from a design standpoint at least. I still don't think she's funny. Either way I'm okay with her biography in Runners mentioning she's good friends with Amy. It references them being friends in Sonic Boom obviously, and even if it does carry over into the main series, it's not like Sticks is Amy's only friend. Sticks is a new character that many may not know very well, so outright stating they're on good terms with each other is a-okay to me.

As someone who's always been a fan of the Advance games, I've always liked Cream. She's got such a cute design and I like her personality. I've always seen her and Amy as being very close too. If Amy's got another friend now, that's totally okay to me. Cream doesn't do much of anything nowadays, but I think it's partly because she's on similar terms with Big unfortunately, that being they're character's who aren't very popular with the fanbase. So I guess it's natural for them to 'replace' her with Sticks. Even though I don't really think she's being replaced. As much as I like Cream I think it's fitting for her to prefer sitting at home helping Mom take care of errands or something. Amy and Sticks can come visit them and they'd have a grand time together. I think most people have always viewed Cream as more of a sidelines type of character anyway. I mean, I'm also the guy who's headcanon says Tails prefers sitting around working on his machines rather than going on adventures with Sonic.

My only hope is that if Sticks does make her way into the main series, it's that maybe they'll lay off on her being a crazy, conspiracy theorist. Or at the very least tone it down a bit. But the games are just 'so funny' now, so I guess that annoying persona will stick around with her. Dreams are meant to be broken.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, monkokaio said:

Cream doesn't do much of anything nowadays, but I think it's partly because she's on similar terms with Big unfortunately, that being they're character's who aren't very popular with the fanbase.

And you want to know the most frustrating part about that? The popularity issue could easily be fixed if Cream was allowed more appearances with a notable, maybe even important role, better handling, and perhaps a few changes to her character to make her more interesting and/or address any actual problems with her character. But that's never going to happen because SEGA doesn't see fit to do that for Cream. They'd rather use the already popular characters, like Shadow, fifty times than make use and/or fix the unpopular characters. And this only worsens things because Cream's decrease in role and appearance, which are already fairly small, decreases her notability, which in turn cements her unpopularity because fewer and fewer people are going to acknowledge her existence and further wouldn't be inclined to due to her "flat character", which remains that way due to the minimal appearances and role.

In other words, Cream needs to become popular in order to make more appearances, have a notable role, and get development, but she needs more appearances, a notable role, and development to become popular, or at least garner interest that allows for a chance at popularity. So, me and many other people's favorite character is pretty much doomed to join Fang/Nack and Mighty because the majority of people don't care about her and the company in charge isn't inclined to do anything about it due to aforementioned lack of care and it's going to stay that way unless someone in the company does something about it, which is completely unlikely.

Edited by Kaotic Kanine
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

And you want to know the most frustrating part about that? The popularity issue could easily be fixed if Cream was allowed more appearances with a notable, maybe even important role, better handling, and perhaps a few changes to her character to make her more interesting and/or address any actual problems with her character. But that's never going to happen because SEGA doesn't see fit to do that for Cream. They'd rather use the already popular characters, like Shadow, fifty times than make use and/or fix the unpopular characters. And this only worsens things because Cream's decrease in role and appearance, which are already fairly small, decreases her notability, which in turn cements her unpopularity because fewer and fewer people are going to acknowledge her existence and further wouldn't be inclined to due to her "flat character", which remains that way due to the minimal appearances and role.

In other words, Cream needs to become popular in order to make more appearances, have a notable role, and get development, but she needs more appearances, a notable role in order, and development to become popular, or at least garner interest that allows for a chance at popularity. So, me and many other people's favorite character is pretty much doomed to join Fang/Nack and Mighty because the majority of people don't care about her and the company in charge isn't inclined to do anything about it due to aforementioned lack of care and it's going to stay that way unless someone in the company does something about it, which is completely unlikely.

1) When's the last time Shadow did anything of significance? (Not counting the Archie comics, which Cream has become a prominent character in)

2) I'm a Big the Cat fan. How do you think I feel? At least Cream appeared in Free Riders and Generations and has gotten to say full sentences within the past five years.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Forte-Metallix said:

1) When's the last time Shadow did anything of significance? (Not counting the Archie comics, which Cream has become a prominent character in)

2) I'm a Big the Cat fan. How do you think I feel? At least Cream appeared in Free Riders and Generations and has gotten to say full sentences within the past five years.

1) Okay, I exaggerated there. But it can't be denied that, if it weren't for this severe critical backlash against the extended cast, SEGA would be utilizing Shadow a lot. And Shadow did make it into Boom and, while his appearances have been small, he at least has chances to make more appearances in the future, which is more than what can be said for the rest of the game cast, most of whom need the screen time Boom can offer. As for the Archie Comics and Cream, well, has Cream actually been that prominent of a character? As she done anything within her five/six years the comic, after a very delayed debut, that is important, significant, or even notable? To me, no, and it doesn't help that Cream had been constantly sidelined, forced to stay on Sky Patrol and literally do nothing (by a character who gets shit loads of significant appearances), for the first three years of the Reboot, meanwhile every other character gets to do awesome shit. I know that's finally going to change soon but I'm still pissed it took so long and this years of in-action had to happen during the adaption of my all time favorite Sonic game and a major crossover, within what I consider to be the best piece of Sonic Media we have right now (then again, said "adaptation" didn't have much of Unleashed to begin with and said crossover was a huge disappointment, but that's an entirely different topic).

2) I imagine you're very pissed and I completely understand. In fact, I'm not even going to try and give an "at least" because Big honestly has it way worse than Cream and any other character and it completely sucks because he has legit potential, as demonstrated in Heroes.

Edited by Kaotic Kanine

2 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

In other words, Cream needs to become popular in order to make more appearances, have a notable role, and get development, but she needs more appearances, a notable role, and development to become popular, or at least garner interest that allows for a chance at popularity.

This can apply to most of the Sonic cast. I’ve even made similar arguments saying Blaze has the potential to be just as popular as the main popular cast “Sonic, Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy.” and possibly could even get higher then Amy on the popularity chart if only they used Blaze in more well made big roles. It’s normal that part of a reason a character is popular is based after how often they are used, which again works for almost any character.

2 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

and the company in charge isn't inclined to do anything about it due to aforementioned lack of care and it's going to stay that way unless someone in the company does something about it, which is completely unlikely.

True enough on that point. Any past character other then Sonic, Eggman and Tails are doubtful to be used in a big role nowadays in Sonic-Team games. One can only hope that changes at some point no matter how unlikely.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

I'm sorry but I fail to see how Rush counts as Cream getting "dragged" into the adventure. If anything, Cream dragged herself into that whole thing. She was the one who approached Blaze (after spying on her throughout the first level) and, after literally dragging Blaze to her home, decided completely of her own free will to accompany Blaze, despite Blaze's initial protests. There was nothing personal at stake in Rush for Cream to get involved, unless you count her instant attachment to Blaze (which I certainly don't). If anything, Rush is the perfect example of what I mean: Cream took part in that adventure not because she was forced to but because she wanted to help someone, someone who she considered a friend despite technically being a total stranger at that point.

Cream's efforts in Sonic Rush was to make friends with her because she wasn't a familiar face. She wasn't exactly aware of Blaze's quest when she brought her home and eventually found out about Sonic, and even then her intent was just to take her to Sonic before things unraveled the way they did (I daresay Blaze getting Sol Emeralds during their search for Sonic wasn't part of Cream's plan).

As for if it's bad if she gets into it without being dragged in? Eh, well, unwittingly being pulled in gives her a different spin on things that's welcome, although it is a bit counter-intuitive for the purposes of story inclusion. 

I don't want this to sound like a rant, but I've been playing Sonic Runners for two days and my God... Everytime I open the game I get lots of interruptions with messages from the game and ads. I know this is a f2p game, but IMHO there's way too much pushing. I'm uninstalling it when I come back from work XD

7 hours ago, Detective Reptiles said:

Cream's efforts in Sonic Rush was to make friends with her because she wasn't a familiar face. She wasn't exactly aware of Blaze's quest when she brought her home and eventually found out about Sonic, and even then her intent was just to take her to Sonic before things unraveled the way they did (I daresay Blaze getting Sol Emeralds during their search for Sonic wasn't part of Cream's plan).

Ah, I see. Didn't think of it like that... Though, I still think that Cream would've been all too willing to accompany Blaze, with the goal of retrieving the Sol Emeralds in mind from the beginning. 

7 hours ago, Detective Reptiles said:

As for if it's bad if she gets into it without being dragged in? Eh, well, unwittingly being pulled in gives her a different spin on things that's welcome, although it is a bit counter-intuitive for the purposes of story inclusion. 

Hm, that is true about it giving Cream a different spin on things. But, overall, I think it's bad. As you noted, it's counter-intuitive to the purposes of story inclusion. Like, Cream already gets a lot of heat for being perceptively useless and unnecessary (which I obviously think are complete bull but I'm saving that tangent for a different time), having to literally be forced into the story for personal reasons or because a friend "dragged her" into it doesn't help at all with those accusations. That and, honestly, Cream is the kind of character who would participate in adventures regardless of circumstances. Cream's core personality is that of an incredibly nice and friendly girl. She may be passive but if her friends, or even complete strangers, need help then I would think Cream would do whatever it takes to aid them simply out of kindness. Cream has been defined as "curious" on occasion, that right there is sound reason for her to go on adventures: she's a sheltered girl who wants to learn and explore the world she lives in (in fact, that's probably why she's often wandering into places, even the unwelcoming ones). And what better way to do that then go on adventures? Heck, you could even have Cream wanting to become stronger and a motivation for her to adventure: maybe she knows that she's the "weakest" of her friends and so she wants to improve herself and become strong and experienced like her friends. That's good character development potential if you ask me! It helps that Cream doesn't have any higher responsibilities like Knuckles or Blaze, so she can go on any adventures regardless of circumstance. True, Cream has a mother but said mother doesn't seem to object to Cream partaking in adventures (of course, we see very little of her to begin with and so she doesn't have an actual personality but bleh) and, given that Cream went on a solo-adventure to save her, I imagine Vanilla knows of her daughter's surprising capabilities.

Anyway, my most major apologies for derailing yet another topic over a cartoon rabbit (honestly, how have I not gotten a warning/strike). Feel free to respond to this but I'm not going to derail this topic any further. So, Sticks is in Runners. Who didn't see that coming? If only this game would get fixed and become good again.

Edited by Kaotic Kanine

I like cream. She's cute. 

Gameplay wise, i use her for boss showdowns and rsr grinding. For some reason, i get lucky with her. Like that one time i got 6 rsr in a 7 mil run. Maybe its because flight stages are my worst.

I must admit Sticks, while maybe not the most fleshed out character, comes off as a more versatile foil for Amy.

The often complained problem with Cream is that she is too nice, she takes most of Amy's positive elements meaning the latter can't convey them when they're together, meaning Amy is often limited to more negative temperamental, bratty side that many feel got Flanderized when Cream came along. There are exceptions (Heroes started this chain, but did do a decent job showing Amy as a big sister figure otherwise) but for the large part their chemistry is kinda one note and detrimental to Amy being three dimensional.

Sticks differs from Amy more in both positives and negatives. She contrasts her a lot in quirks, being wild, tomboyish and paranoid, while Amy is prissy, cheerful and empathetic. About the one aspect they do share vividly is a short occasionally violent temper. Amy doesn't feel restricted being around Sticks since she doesn't borrow nearly as many traits from her.

I'm mixed about Sticks being imported so much into the games series. On one hand she's not the greatest character outside the games canon they could import, on the other hand, she is likely one they could transition in pretty smoothly without needing too many alterations.

• Thumbs Up 3

Off topic from all the Sticks discussion but, has Mephiles been released yet? Or is he even going to be released? Really keen to see how they're going to handle him in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Lhancat said:

Off topic from all the Sticks discussion but, has Mephiles been released yet? Or is he even going to be released? Really keen to see how they're going to handle him in this game.

He hasn't been released yet. They been putting out 1 character a month or so lately.... so he might be out next month. And like the others I'm sure they'll just release him without making a big deal out of it.

While I'd normally object to bringing E-102 Gamma back for the dead, this is about the one time they'd have a free pass to do it with all the other non-canon revivals here, so I'd love that opportunity to be taken.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since this game has so aspects of past games of Sonic history and it's many characters, I would LOVE to see the forgotten characters (Fang,Bean etc) return in this game as a call back to the times where they used to be in the games and weren't forgotten. But that will never happen so I'm hoping for atleast a cameo.

Realistically, I just want the Babylon Rouges in this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Considering the Werehog, and soon, Mephiles is gonna be in the game, I have a feeling it isn't going to be long till we get a Riders event with the Rouges. Realistically, here's the teams I'd like to see.

Team Old School (Bonus: +50% ring bonus, +50% RSR chance bonus)

-Nack (Speed) 

-Bean (Flight)

-Bark (Power)

Team Rouges (+50% Distance Bonus, +50% Animal Bonus, and uses their hoverboards in game)

-Jet (Speed)

-Wave (Flight)

-Storm (Power)

Team Freedom (+100% RSR Chance bonus, +20% Ring Bonus)

-Sally (Speed)

-Bunnie (Flight)

-Rotor (Power)

If the comic characters got in, I think a cool cross-promotion could happen as well, where you can get them in the roulette, or buy with for 200 RSRs, but three issues of StH comes with a code for each character.

• Thumbs Up 6

I just tried to backup my file for this game, and as I was copying everything over I got an 'unexpected error' message that came up. I tried again and the same message came up. The files still copied over but I'm afraid something is missing, since it estimated it'd take like 20 minutes it stopped not even 1/3rd of the way there.

This didn't happen the last time I tried backing up my save... I'm just worried I'll lose my save or if I get a new phone at some point I don't wanna have to start all over...

26 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

Realistically? You mean ideally, right? 

No, I do think realistically. If we can get characters like Mephiles, I.E one of the villains from a game most people hate, and a villain most people see as unsuited for the entire series in general, I think at this point it's fair to say any Sonic character could be possible. Team Freedom could be under ideally, but Rouges and Old School have a good chance at this point.