Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Opening the etag for the sonic adventure notification brings up 

5d5e07-25b1b-52d20be0dbd21"@@@Thu, 03 Mar 2016 08:25:34 GMT

which means they had made this for a WHILE

Edited by flaresakithasol
it mightve been read wrong

They eliminated the ads that is awesome. That was how the game worked before worldwide release. I hated finishing a game and being forced to have an ad play just because I not use "free" revive. By the way if it was truely free they would not show ads and it should be renamed video ad revive to be more accurate. I rarely use the video ad revive and would spend the red rings instead as it is much faster. The bad consequence is not being able to ever spin the wheel for characters since all your red rings go to reviving you. That my way of doing it. The update is not on google play store which means back to apk downloading way.

I'm debating on playing the game again. I just havent because it felt like a chore quite honestly. Now that the Chaotix are buyable I'm actually thinking of playing again to see if I can Limit Break Espio to 10 or something.

It looks like this new update has broken the RC Battle Cruiser and RC Pirate ship. Hopefully, it's just a glitch and not intentional. Hopefully someone can bring RubyEclipses attention to it on Twitter (Like with the whole Death zone thing). 

1 hour ago, Aqua7KH said:

I'm debating on playing the game again. I just havent because it felt like a chore quite honestly. Now that the Chaotix are buyable I'm actually thinking of playing again to see if I can Limit Break Espio to 10 or something.

You should try and limit break Vector as he gets the most rings on the lava stage. 

Has anybody ever gotten more then 6,000,000 points in timed mode? I have twice but it really hard and depends on pure luck and using both red ring revives while hoping you get the laser wisp. The worst wisp to get after revive in timed mode is drill wisp because you can not get much points with that. Not to mention most of clocks are one second.

49 minutes ago, TailsTellsTales said:

Has anybody ever gotten more then 6,000,000 points in timed mode? I have twice but it really hard and depends on pure luck and using both red ring revives while hoping you get the laser wisp. The worst wisp to get after revive in timed mode is drill wisp because you can not get much points with that. Not to mention most of clocks are one second.

I have but only bc of the free revive and the 200% ring thing. Other than that no.

Just today I got 10.000.000. I just don't know how I did. Same characters, same companions... I haven't even played the game for weeks. I'm really good at grabing the clocks, tho.

13 minutes ago, Jango said:

Just today I got 10.000.000. I just don't know how I did. Same characters, same companions... I haven't even played the game for weeks. I'm really good at grabing the clocks, tho.

It's probbaly the ring event 

49 minutes ago, Hundjäger18 said:

Only 10,000,000? Are you missing a 0? Or have you not seeing the world records of 100,000,000?

That person was referring to timed mode.

39 minutes ago, TailsTellsTales said:

That person was referring to timed mode.

I know, so am I.

For real, cortez gets around 100millions each day, I get around 70(90 with the promotion) with 2 revives 

1 hour ago, Hundjäger18 said:

I know, so am I.

For real, cortez gets around 100millions each day, I get around 70(90 with the promotion) with 2 revives 

Do you have high rank and fully limit broken characters? Or high lvl buddies?

Otherwise how do u get 70 mil?

oh wait you did two revives. I usually stop at free revive. But still, how?

18 minutes ago, caseykz said:

Do you have high rank and fully limit broken characters? Or high lvl buddies?

Otherwise how do u get 70 mil?

oh wait you did two revives. I usually stop at free revive. But still, how?

Yeah, its all about high level ring characters and buddies, I have:

-lv10(&100)cream(I had rings saved since 1.1.4 and when 2.0.0 launched, team easy was the only buyable team)

-lv9 (&100)Charmy, it was a long way but I got it with just rings so far, always waste them on the chaotix for more rings!!

-lv10 RC turtle: since time mode has rings on all sections, it gives you tons of rings

-lv7 Tornado 2: you know what it does, lets say you have a 50% extra rings out of the tornado 2, and you have 200% bonus on the characaters, 100=450 rings !!!

In case no one has notice yet, rings give 1500 of score, thats 10% of what animals give and they are way more common, they got this buff on 2.0.0, most likely because of the lack of them on endless, they forgot about quick mode ( or maybe they didnt, and thats why the chao walker only gets rings...)

13 minutes ago, Hundjäger18 said:

Yeah, its all about high level ring characters and buddies, I have:

-lv10(&100)cream(I had rings saved since 1.1.4 and when 2.0.0 launched, team easy was the only buyable team)

-lv9 (&100)Charmy, it was a long way but I got it with just rings so far, always waste them on the chaotix for more rings!!

-lv10 RC turtle: since time mode has rings on all sections, it gives you tons of rings

-lv7 Tornado 2: you know what it does, lets say you have a 50% extra rings out of the tornado 2, and you have 200% bonus on the characaters, 100=450 rings !!!

In case no one has notice yet, rings give 1500 of score, thats 10% of what animals give and they are way more common, they got this buff on 2.0.0, most likely because of the lack of them on endless, they forgot about quick mode ( or maybe they didnt, and thats why the chao walker only gets rings...)

This is the most common strat on world rankings. But most players dont have rings to upgrade characters or buddies :( . So usually we are stuck with scores under 10 mil. 

Soon enough i will finally have enough for vector. I like power types more. 

5 hours ago, caseykz said:

This is the most common strat on world rankings. But most players dont have rings to upgrade characters or buddies :( . So usually we are stuck with scores under 10 mil. 

Soon enough i will finally have enough for vector. I like power types more. 

The easiest way to get rings is to send Tokens to friends on Facebook.

I send Tokens out 5 times a day and have about 20 friends. And so I am able to limit break (approx) every 7 days! 

If you had the full quota of 50 friends, you could probably limit break every 3 days. 

Sending out tokens 5 times a day barely takes 5 minutes of time in total. It's a lot easier than earning rings from playing the game.

There's loads of Facebook groups to get friends. And of course, you can ask people to add you in this thread. The only downside is that the game is getting less popular, so it's a bit hard to find people still playing (as you can only earn rings from active players). But despite this, I still manage to have around 20 friends a week.

7 hours ago, flaresakithasol said:

Does anyone have a fix for Dark Queen giving me support Springs only?

I don't have this problem. Do you have christmas buddy ideya? It can change your items.

btw, i found that they made a change to the map. There is a speed section with gold enemies where you can lose your combo. They added a few more crystals and its fixed. The invisible ceiling in the flight map is still there though

So... Cubot is supposed to be an unreliable Shahra? And Orbot is...a Shahra that eats up your rings?

Dark Chao Walker sounds overpowered. 

• Thumbs Up 1

What are the odds of getting an event character through the roulette? I landed on 2 character eggs today. First spin I got Knuckles and the second spin I got Rouge. I've been trying to get Mephiles all month.

1 hour ago, caseykz said:

So... Cubot is supposed to be an unreliable Shahra? And Orbot is...a Shahra that eats up your rings?

Dark Chao Walker sounds overpowered. 

Yeah, cubot seems to have a low combo but no idea how often it works.(or how low it goes)

I got to see orbot on the loading screen max level:650(600) combo, no idea how many rings it takes, or how it works really, but it seems pointless after getting dark queen.

And the dark chao walker, well...since the magnet effect of the regular walker seems to last forever at max level(almost on all the time at lv6), im guessing its a little over power? I mean, its a magnet that last forever but only on crystals(unless you bring the other one along).

46 minutes ago, Champion Falling-Zebra said:

OOOH

CdHwfX2WIAAi3tG.png

CdHtXvJW4AIGZz5.png

CdHr04xXIAA5hgz.png

Nothing new lol 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Champion Falling-Zebra said:

OOOH

CdHwfX2WIAAi3tG.png

CdHtXvJW4AIGZz5.png

CdHr04xXIAA5hgz.png

Yep, twas leaked a few days ago.

i got cubot. He doesn't always give you power ups when activated, only sometimes. Not reliable. More luck based. Very fitting.

now orbot sounds interesting. Does he take from you or the bank? Would he basically have the same effect as shahra on lvl4 and beyond?

6 minutes ago, caseykz said:

Yep, twas leaked a few days ago.

i got cubot. He doesn't always give you power ups when activated, only sometimes. Not reliable. More luck based. Very fitting.

now orbot sounds interesting. Does he take from you or the bank? Would he basically have the same effect as shahra on lvl4 and beyond?

Tell me, does cubot gives only items as sharha or can it give you color powers? Also, are the items on effect like sharha or waiting to be used like dark queen?

And yeah, no idea about orbot until someone gets it, but looks useless to me.

9 minutes ago, Hundjäger18 said:

Tell me, does cubot gives only items as sharha or can it give you color powers? Also, are the items on effect like sharha or waiting to be used like dark queen?

And yeah, no idea about orbot until someone gets it, but looks useless to me.

He behaves exactly like a very unreliable shahra. Yes, he also gives shields. Chances are less than 25% to get an item effect. I need to lab more.

• Thumbs Up 1