Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I guess people can now have a Full Eggman-created team!

Metal Sonic and Omega with Orbot and Cubot.

If I played the game, I'd do that.

• Thumbs Up 2

By the way, Shadow, Rouge and Omega are now completely purchasable with 200 RSR and have been removed from the Roulette. Makes me wonder why Team Sonic is still on there other than to f*ck with people.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought getting duplicates on the roulette got a limit smash?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's up with the character selection when the game initially loads? It shows Amy and the Chaotix when it loads, but other buyables like Team Easy are absent still. 

3 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

I thought getting duplicates on the roulette got a limit smash?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's up with the character selection when the game initially loads? It shows Amy and the Chaotix when it loads, but other buyables like Team Easy are absent still. 

If you mean by them not having a notification AKA picture of it its because they probably presume you know this or don't know this which results in people making a spin

It's just frustrating for players who are spinning for new characters such as Mephiles to be able to land on the Character Egg only to level up the default character or someone else they don't even use. It's much better to limit smash your mains instead with 200+ RSR (prices increases by 10 each time). Team Sonic and then Blaze & Metal Sonic will probably become purchasable next, leaving only "special" characters such as Tikal and limited-time characters like Halloween Shadow/Rouge/Omega on the Roulette...and whoever else they might add later on.

As for the Data Download screen, they added the Chaotix in the game's first update as they were the first additional characters but stopped probably because all the additional story content from the files has been dropped.

Yesterday for the first time in months I was finally able to spin the wheel using 10 special eggs and I got Mephiles even though I was hoping for a fly character. I never have enough red rings for regular spin since I need them for revives than. It be great if you could trade characters with other players there. Here are my characters in the order of when I got them in the game. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Amitie Amy, Classic Sonic, Silver, Blaze, and Mephiles. Silver being the only character break smash at 1 and I only got Tails as fly character.

I know I'm a bit late with this but after opening the orbot/cubot/dark Chao walker's etag as a text file it brought up

7544c3-463fe-52c6ce08eb03e"@@@Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:50:19 GMT

I dunno, this might mean that they had the idea at this time or that they finished it at this time

Whelp. New stage, nothing deadly important. 

As expected, no new characters, otherwise our trusty source would have leaked something.

The new stage is actually the Easter stage from last year, but again it's time mode only, the story hasn't returned and there's no rewards for collecting eggs.

I wonder if Merlina will ever return as she was a reward for collecting eggs the last time. 

Did the gold enemies part of asteroid section return for story mode too or is it just timed? You know, THE asteroid colour power specific section. The last part with gold enemies?

ps. I just got metal sonic whoo :D 

The golden enemies section only appears in Special Stages. They're not even in the regular Timed Mode stages, which is a shame because these enemies release SO many clocks..but I remember they were in Frozen Factory as well.

Just out of curiosity, this game's now over a year old, so does that mean the thread will be moved from this subforum?

The event is over. I am actually somewhat happy to see it go cos i don't use fly types often and it was causing trouble to my streak lol. :P 

Btw, has the rc battle cruiser/ pirate ship been fixed? I haven't touched story mode for a long time. And i seem to get rsr only with lvl 0 battle cruiser on but i can't really tell.

We have increased Classic Sonic drop rates for a whole month. 

I expected a free Big though.

Just now, Arranos said:

Guess not a lot of talk here.

Not really that much info.

Being fair, there isn't much to talk about. Most characters and buddies are pretty terrible at this point, and SEGA's basically degraded all of the events into pointless boring messes. If the events were at least still story driven ones that give out good rewards, I might have a reason to play this again. Now? Only reason it isn't deleted is because I have too many characters and don't want to lose them.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Being fair, there isn't much to talk about. Most characters and buddies are pretty terrible at this point, and SEGA's basically degraded all of the events into pointless boring messes. If the events were at least still story driven ones that give out good rewards, I might have a reason to play this again. Now? Only reason it isn't deleted is because I have too many characters and don't want to lose them.

That's why I never started after getting a phone, which was before 2.0.

21 hours ago, caseykz said:

We have increased Classic Sonic drop rates for a whole month. 

I expected a free Big though.

Why would there be?

Also, given that I think we're in the clear for content, I might start asking about those unused assets soon.

1 hour ago, Detective Reptiles said:

Why would there be?

Also, given that I think we're in the clear for content, I might start asking about those unused assets soon.

Because april fools. Because BBFA3. More likely it is just me wanting to get Big. 

Yes, the metal Espio, scary Eggman and possessed Shadow.

meanwhile, i got 2 sonics and a knuckles from about 400 rsr. Yep, new timed mode main. Nvm, i have a whole month to get Classic Sonic.

me trying to 100% this game

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been trying all of March to get Mephiles. Out of the 3 character eggs I got in that month, I received Knuckles, Rouge and Sonic. How likely are the increased drop rates for event characters?

3 minutes ago, Lhancat said:

I've been trying all of March to get Mephiles. Out of the 3 character eggs I got in that month, I received Knuckles, Rouge and Sonic. How likely are the increased drop rates for event characters?

Better than me, I haven't gotten a character egg since January. Even spin I've done, I ended up getting a crappy Rare companion.

17 minutes ago, Lhancat said:

I think about 33%. Im pretty lucky. I got everything except esp silver and limited edition amy since ver2.0, so maybe it shouldn't be that bad. And if you know how to play timed mode you can get enough for a spin in 1 week. Not counting daily rewards, daily challenges, regular gameplay and leagues. Its always good to save up.

Technically, if i want to 100% this game, i need to spend 500rsr per new buddy/character before the next update to catch up. If they ever update. 

On April 2, 2016 at 8:15 AM, caseykz said:

Because april fools. Because BBFA3. More likely it is just me wanting to get Big. 

Yes, the metal Espio, scary Eggman and possessed Shadow.

meanwhile, i got 2 sonics and a knuckles from about 400 rsr. Yep, new timed mode main. Nvm, i have a whole month to get Classic Sonic.

me trying to 100% this game

I had a crazy kick ass dream about Metal Espio and like something happened and I knew the origins of Metal Espio and the story so I was like OH SHIT I GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS AT SONIC STADIUM but obviously I completelg forgot I had that dream.

And a ring campaign *chaotix intensifies*

btw, is that live and learn? What a coincidence. I was listening to this a few minutes ago.

^Best rip ever. Best