Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

For the first time I won the ring jackpot available in the item roulette:

You have to land on the 'big' section three times in a row to get it.

qhHIBx8.png

SpNHEZa.png

Pretty sweet!

I also got this notification:

nrkgXgs.png

Yeah, and it's arguably nicer than either of the three used in the regular levels. It's very Ohtani-y, but in a good way.

I'm up to Ep46. Only five episodes to go............

Got a rank of 67 and new highest score of 3.8 million.

1,248,000 score is required to get pasted each section at this point.

Annoyed-Gif.gif

I'm so happy I've got Merlina! She makes it bearable to keep grinding away.

Anybody have any help on which of these companions would help me get higher scores instead of the usual 100,000 or 200,000 points and the occasional rare 500,000 points?

YsDsWRcl.jpg

So I had a weird bug last night on the game.

I was in the 'Top Speed' section and for the first time I was nearly at the end of that level, when I ran along a short line of coloured gems and..... got stuck just in front of the last gem in the line as if it was an obstacle. I didn't die either, I just kept running in place right in front of the last gem. There was a spike ball right above it though so I knew I would die if I tried to jump over it. Eventually I had to try jump though because I was just forever stuck otherwise, and of course I died immediatly when I hit the spike ball. Music was still playing and with Sonic still running on the spot I don't think it was lag.

Pretty gutted as I was near the end of the top speed section and that was the furthest point I'd ever got to, only to get stuck in front of a gem.

Just logged in again, got a notice screen saying they are aware of users who have been cheating their way to high scores and those users will be removed from the system when the rankings are reset, but the rankings may be delayed as a result.

Lol yeah I just saw the same thing. No doubt that this is due to the Merlina and Easter Bunny exploits.

Did anyone see that livestream thing? Apparently there was a giveaway for something, only it's a limited time thing?

One month later and two big events later and still it isn't released worldwide.

Sega, come on. This is just becoming a joke at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Thumbs Up 3

Do you have a device that can play the game? 

If Yes = Why not playing it? 

If No = Why complaining about it?

No doubt that this is due to the Merlina and Easter Bunny exploits.

I know about the Merlina one, what's the easter bunny one?

Ok I managed to find some details on that Sonic Runners livestream thing and the gift... though not much.

It seems that the gift was a QR code which gives you a wisp.

CBrOvXsUsAAACwb.jpg

No really, that was the best screenshot the person took. 

Trying to find more info but... yeah not too hopeful.

Ok yeah, I see it now. Not exactly easy to recognize something I never use and that makes SLW 40% less enjoyable.

Ok I managed to find some details on that Sonic Runners livestream thing and the gift... though not much.

It seems that the gift was a QR code which gives you a wisp.

CBrOvXsUsAAACwb.jpg

No really, that was the best screenshot the person took. 

Trying to find more info but... yeah not too hopeful.

That person would be me, actually! And yeah, it's a single Indigo Wisp from what I've been hearing.

WOW! TOTALLY WORTH WATCHING THAT LIVESTREAM THEN HUH!

If they wanted to give out Color Powers, give atleast 10 or so but nope, only 1......

Goddamnit guys....

WOW! TOTALLY WORTH WATCHING THAT LIVESTREAM THEN HUH!

If they wanted to give out Color Powers, give atleast 10 or so but nope, only 1......

Goddamnit guys....

Agreed, it was a bit disappointing for people who waited an hour watching the full live stream. All they did in the stream was show off the color powers for about 10 minutes. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Why would it take so long to release the game worldwide anyway? It's only mobile and I can't imagine it taking that long to localise the game into different languages.

Why would it take so long to release the game worldwide anyway? It's only mobile and I can't imagine it taking that long to localise the game into different languages.

Seconded. While I eventually caved in and set up a Canadian account to get the game, I fail to see why should've had to after this long.

It's got nothing to do with localising the game into different languages; it's already in English. It's all about testing the game, making adjustments to the monetisation aspects (just today they announced a change to pricing), garnering feedback and making the game a better and more profitable product for it's eventual release. Consider this the research period.

Honestly, nobody is in a position to complain about this game not being available locally. On the one hand you're actively choosing not to play it yet, even though it'll take you mere minutes to get it. And on the other, the game is nothing to write home about either. I swear at this stage it's just annoying to see people complaining about it's release.

• Thumbs Up 7

You do realize that on IOS, when an account is made, the save data is uploaded to the Icloud in that account? Meaning when the game actually does come Worldwide and people try to use their normal account to get the game, their save data will likely be lost.