Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

^

I'm making my assumption based on all of the current characters getting a bonus on one of the major total-score criteria; score, rings, animals and distance. If none of those, then an enemy bonus seems very likely too.

Eeer... What?

This is a 2D-scrolling endless runner game, so it would make sense that if you run into a wall and stay there for 2 seconds you would die... I mean... You can't stop in this game cos' if you do., You die.

That's the problem. It's not even 2 seconds. It is run into wall becomes instant death. That is such a lame way to die in this game. Your logic makes no sense since in the cannon you not die in that. Feels like I'm being ripped off because of running into wall and you are tapping repeatedly at the screen hoping you get that rare chance that you will escape but no you lose it over!

There's about a second buffer before you die, so you can jump if you're not in the "tripped" state and if you tap at the right time not just fast. I've saved myself from multiple wall deaths.

I know Tails is probably your favorite character, but let him go. He (and other fly characters) sucks in this game. You are making it hard for yourself. Stay with Sonic, practice with him and you'll get better.I remember in Sonic Jump that Amy sucked (for me anyway) and I had to let her go in favor of Knuckles.

First of all how do you know that Tails is my favorite Sonic character? I know the fly characters are hard to use. Actually my highest score was made with using Tails. I use all the characters depending on episode map. I would like them to fix the fly character.

The point of this game is that you have to run forever, get rings, crystals and animals. You can't stop, that's just it. If you stop (like I said earlier) you die. I mean what would be the point of running into the wall and then you're just there running into it? Yes I get that it's quite annoying to have an instant death once you hit the wall, but like I said, it's an endless running game: you gotta keep runnin'.

What about when it comes to the cannon? When you get into the cannon and wait inside it you not instantly die from that. If they can allow that, they can allow you to keep going when you run into wall instead of the annoying way.

What about when it comes to the cannon? When you get into the cannon and wait inside it you not instantly die from that

....Because you have to aim the cannon?

It would be pretty stupid if you couldn't.

....Because you have to aim the cannon?

It would be pretty stupid if you couldn't.

How about time limit? I mean 3 seconds seems reasonable. I prefer no time limits. How about at the same time extend the time limit running into a wall from 0.5 seconds to 3 to help make the game more fun and less cruel?

I got a 100% over all bonus in Sonic Runners game. I going to restart my phone that way there will be no lag in the first few times I play it. Then going to try my luck at beating or getting close to my high score. Then will return to edit my results and rant about how unfair or how stupid it be.

Edit

Okay since it was Knuckles stage the level was hard and no high score. I did when playing it again lose because of the stupid running into wall than.

Third time playing immediately lose because it lagged then ran into a wall even though normally it would of bounced off the enemies over wall there.

Fourth time I say f it because the game keeps lagging causing you lose again. Anyway my best game came when Tails showed up than.

Geez, you sound like a spoiled child right now. The game is "cruel"? Give me a break. You're not very good at it, and your phone can't handle it well so it lags. Stop blaming everything else.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope the lower ranks don't start getting awesome rewards that I'll have missed out on, lol. And I'm currently in C** after not playing for about a week, and scoring the top of any of the leagues is gonna be really hard. My high score is 15million, and I'm in 5th place. The chap on top has over 30million!

Shara sounds cool though. She activates items, probably in the same way that Merlina activates Wisps. Use them both together for some serious overkill if the glitch still exists. Combo-chain laser wisp? Yes please.

Curious about that "Much more" bit. 

Wonder if this is a new reward scheme? Would make rankings a lot more competitive... though the cheaters currently seem to prosper most.

How about time limit? I mean 3 seconds seems reasonable. I prefer no time limits. How about at the same time extend the time limit running into a wall from 0.5 seconds to 3 to help make the game more fun and less cruel?
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wonder if this is a new reward scheme? Would make rankings a lot more competitive... though the cheaters currently seem to prosper most.

Actually, I'm a bit curious about this. You're currently in C***, and I'm in C**. What's the highest score in your division? There's multiple versions of each division of course. Cause from what I can tell, you're actually divided up in your divisions based on what you final score was. I had 9million last time, so I'm with a bunch of other people who scored stupidly high using Merlina (presumably fellow cheaters). But I'd previously not used the glitch and hadn't played for a week, so despite being in C* the highest anyone else scored was about 3million, with no obvious indicators of cheating.

It seems like the cheaters will be more often pitted against other cheaters by virtue of their bloated scores.

...am I the only one who thought the "C**" and "C***" ranking symbols were censored swearing? lol

• Thumbs Up 2

...am I the only one who thought the "C**" and "C***" ranking symbols were censored swearing? lol

Only a C*** would think that.

chum

I just discovered the power of Merlina + Easter Bunny exploit. Once you reach a certain combo with the Easter Bunny to multiply your combo, simply keep swapping characters until you reach a combo that Merlina activates her power.

Now here's the best part: when you are a wisp, gather much crystals as possible to activate the Easter Bunny again. So when you switch, you don't have to worry about getting a single element because the bunny would multiply your combo almost insanely and will activate another wisp power from Merlina.

Another advantage is that I no longer bar sub-character item, have to spend rings or use any items apart from maybe Magnet at the beginning. But you can live without any item if you are intermediate with the game.

For me, because my Bunny is Lv. 2, I only just need x360 combo before I can spam my way through.

• Thumbs Up 1

But you'll get banned if you continue to use those glitches though...

That's the problem. I don't want to cheat, but in my group if I didn't cheat I'll get relegated. Many players in my league are using Merlina in their party, which I assume they're cheating. I was 17th before I caved in and did the Merlina glitch. Now I'm 3rd.

Sega can't ban 100,000 players without proof that they've been using the glitch on purpose. Maybe the ones that have 3 million or above, but 2 million and below?

They were able to do it in the Easter egg hunt because it was 1 leaderboard, which the top 10 having an enormous amount of eggs.

But it'll be hard to monitor this time because we are all in different leagues. There is no 1 C*** leaderboard for example, there are probably 10 of them with different players.

Well, now I'd like for an actual release as my computer's busted and my tablet's charger broke. D:

I'mma have to wait for an iOS release. Although I'm not sure if my iPhone can run it. My tablet worked fine at least.

Oh wait, do I actually need a computer to download the APK file thingy?

I won't use the glitch anymore. The reason for this is because, yesterday I had completed episode 49 of runners and suddenly the game closed itself showing an error. When I opened the game, the game started downloading data for no reason and I thought that the game had deleted my progress because of the glitch I've been using with the companions as my punishment. It even gave me a new ID! When the download was finished, I was surprised that I was still on episode 49 with my new ID. I was like "SEGA you filthy motherfuckers". That's why I ain't usin' the glitch anymore.

Actually, I'm a bit curious about this. You're currently in C***, and I'm in C**. What's the highest score in your division? There's multiple versions of each division of course. Cause from what I can tell, you're actually divided up in your divisions based on what you final score was. I had 9million last time, so I'm with a bunch of other people who scored stupidly high using Merlina (presumably fellow cheaters). But I'd previously not used the glitch and hadn't played for a week, so despite being in C* the highest anyone else scored was about 3million, with no obvious indicators of cheating.

It seems like the cheaters will be more often pitted against other cheaters by virtue of their bloated scores.

Oh hey Mr Krabs you and I are both in the same division. I'm in sixth - BlueBCA.

I think I'm in the one above you guys.

The top 20 in mine all have over 2 million. You can imagine what the top 10 is like.

Oh hey Mr Krabs you and I are both in the same division. I'm in sixth - BlueBCA.

Oh right, my username in the game is Buals,

I think I'm in the one above you guys.

The top 20 in mine all have over 2 million. You can imagine what the top 10 is like.

Yeah, you're in C*** though.

There's multiple versions of every division - TTT and Mr Krabs are are both in C** but it's not the same people on both of their leader boards.

It really annoys me the way they've done the rankings, I have friends playing this game, but I can't send them revive tokens anymore since they're in a different division.