Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Ah so it's a small event. That Marine Chao looks really cute. I'm not too excited about it now but it could be useful for getting RSR. Also that Mother Wisp companion.. According to the Twitter it will give a big score bonus. I wonder how much %? 

I made this because I really wish she'd be added to Runners!

CMwEQ26UYAEr-6C.jpg

Those look awesome, and it's a coincidence that you made these since I made these yesterday:

CMvFMDLUAAA3Tg3.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Hopefully once these characters do come out I can make these a reality, but probably not since the Roulette exists. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I made this because I really wish she'd be added to Runners!

CMwEQ26UYAEr-6C.jpg

marinerunner_by_superaj3-d96apeq.png

Awesome!That render looks so official.

Also, with 6 magnets this going to be easy

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok so-

IMG_20150819_165713.thumb.jpg.aa1b9e73c8

Marin Chao has a chance of making all the score jump after doing the first one? (Like the ballon that allows you to always make the jump)

IMG_20150819_165622.thumb.jpg.b35b4e8ef0

This companion is a R rank version of Shahra or it gives another item to use at will. (Shahra makes more sense)

IMG_20150819_165647.thumb.jpg.b1b17befd4

Ok so mother wisp is an S rank Yacker, and its the one we get by playing the event.

If there is an Adventure event, it could be after blaze/Shadow leave.

My game just restarted saying there was a new version of it. Nothing changed or downloaded.

Is it really in 3 hrs?

My game just restarted saying there was a new version of it. Nothing changed or downloaded.

Can you show us something about that?

EDIT: Never mind. I hope that Sonic knows Mother Wisp well in Tropical Coast event's story.

Edited by GreninJovan

Well, no, it only showed that time, and there is nothing different, so i dont know what i could show.

EDIT: Never mind. I hope that Sonic knows Mother Wisp well in Tropical Coast event's story.

Runners is cannon to the handheld and she is mentioned in the story, so he will know her

I love the music and the visuals. Also, the buddies are very usefull, i cant wait to have them, and i hope marine and the robofish remain after the event is over...

I HAVE MOTHER WISP!

GtaPgK3.png

Did anyone noticed Amy's reply in the loading screen in Tropical Coast event? She talked to herself like this:

"Sorry, Amy,..."

Wasn't that supposed to be Sonic's?

(Sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot last time)

Also, another one of TSS Members was banned without cheating before Zer0 the Assassin was done. I saw him in Tropical Coast event rankings, and he's in F** division. I think Android users might affect this cases, but what about the iOS users?

Edited by GreninJovan

you mean this?

Hidden Content

Also, why is the robofish with a 2000% ring bonus? Please tell me its a mistake

does it give that bonus or is that what the popup says?

Also, can anyone tell me what it gives? Im having a hard time keeping the combo becouse the level keeps changing to power sections.

I dont have the blowfish...

Also, if i put the hour forward does it give me lifes?

Pretty much, and it works on pretty much every mobile game with lifes too.

The tropical music is awesome, it's one of my favs alongside with the invincibility music, easter windy hill music and main theme.

All the others(including a certain roulette music) I don't like them so much/make me feel uncomfortable.

And that's no good xD

it's a mistake, the fish has nothing to do with rings it gives items like Shara

I saw it on the roulette and i was confused.Thanks, on what place are you guys(in the event rankings?)