Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I saw it on the roulette and i was confused.Thanks, on what place are you guys(in the event rankings?)

Currently sitting at #8 apparently. The Blowfish is pretty wonderful.

Really glad this event had an actual zone accompanying it, I always love these.

Dream Team <3

11880423_1484382331880868_79345476699333

That amount of red star rings is insane o.o

Ah....And that "score reduced" icon..

Even a 5yo knows that anything that reduces score is bad and specially for characters that claim that are making the game easier.

I have no idea when will they release the next app update, but instead of making things like rsr sales or character sales (that never happened :P ) hope they actually hear to everyone's complaints and fix those random bugs, super fast spin dashes bouncing platforms, make team easy worth the price...

That amount of red star rings is insane o.o

Ah....And that "score reduced" icon..

Even a 5yo knows that anything that reduces score is bad and specially for characters that claim that are making the game easier.

I have no idea when will they release the next app update, but instead of making things like rsr sales or character sales (that never happened :P ) hope they actually hear to everyone's complaints and fix those random bugs, super fast spin dashes bouncing platforms, make team easy worth the price...

With lvl 100, the -50% score becomes 0% score bonus, becuase of the positive 50%.

Also, can i get banned for changing the hour?

Dream Team <3

11880423_1484382331880868_79345476699333

You have seriously got the best outcome in the game! How on earth have you reached rank 999 and have all that RSR!?

With lvl 100, the -50% score becomes 0% score bonus, becuase of the positive 50%.

Also, can i get banned for changing the hour?

That's one way to look at it :P

Though it's still more useless than any other level 100 character , perhaps they reduce less score? 

Is there any hope for team easy to get it's so needed buff? 

I tweeted to Ohtani-san that I love the new music and he responded! So happy! Glad to know my Japanese isn't a trainwreck!

You have seriously got the best outcome in the game! How on earth have you reached rank 999 and have all that RSR!?

He's the first legendary Sonic Runners player in Indonesia. I'm not sure why he has so much RSRs. I couldn't believe it at first.

I just did. This one was actually a little entertaining.

Does it include more characters than Sonic,Amy,Tails,Knux,Eggman Mom Wisp and the companions?

Does it include more characters than Sonic,Amy,Tails,Knux,Eggman Mom Wisp and the companions?

Big, Cream and Froggy show up too. As do Orbot and Cubot, of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

Heads up, if the Blowfish is in the middle of giving you your item as you die and are being switched to your secondary character, you won't get the item.

Darnit.

he can give any item? Also, isnt that like Shahra?

He can give you any item, Wisps included. The difference between him and Shahra is that they don't immediately activate, they get put into your item reserve, like the items you equip before starting a run.

So what happens if you have 3 items before activating him?

I haven't had that happen yet, but I assume he just gives you nothing, really. Kind of like how if you activate Merlina's ability in an "Attack Eggman" segment you just get nothing.

Is he better than Shahra?

No. It's more useless than Shahra because it gives you any random item each time you reach 2000 combos and over.

EDIT: Huh? Someone already answered your question. Sorry, but I didn't see that coming.

Edited by GreninJovan

Is he better than Shahra?

Not at all lol. In my opinion he's only really useful for the Wisps he can potentially give you, and even then if you're just using him for the Wisps you may as well use Merlina instead. Also the combo he requires to actually get an item is ridiculous.

Hmm....

Rouge + Level 5 Carbuncle + Level 5 Sharah = 12,000 pearls on 1 run using 1 video revive and no power ups.

Absolutely no point in using the wheel for to try and get the limited edition chao with results like that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well you're buggered.

Or use something with a similar effect. E.g. produces a magnet or increases the duration of colour powers.

• Thumbs Up 1

I started playing only after the ww release, so yeah: I guess Genesis, Cartridge, or Yacker should be good?