Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Ohtani's being doing the most catchy songs in a long time. These are so damn sweet. I hope Sega keeps him around for more games. Also, bring Hataya more too!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, you have the ios one...oh, the lag and glitches on the android version make it impossible

I'm a little late to responding to this, but I feel like I should clarify that the Android version isn't that much worse than iOS on most devices. I'm playing it on an android device and I'm still able to get 20,000 - 25,000 pearls each run. The framerate stutters a ton but I find that it doesn't hamper my gameplay that much. And, the iOS version shares most of the same glitches we experience on Android anyway.

The ending to this story is absolutely pathetic.

Better. At least they didn't run around calling themselves Sonic Heroes for no real reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well you're buggered.

Or use something with a similar effect. E.g. produces a magnet or increases the duration of colour powers.

I got like 16,000 in one run just using Sonic, Tails and Shara and Yacker. It's not that hard to get past 10,000 pearls.

also I spun the wheel...didn't get either of the event buddies. Got a uptake to golden piggy bank.:/

Edited by KHCast

3c958a1fcc978126a9e3ef301ea04f35.jpgsorry for the double post, but has anyone seen this? I would have LOVED for this to be the actual ability of the badnik. I'd get everyone leveled up in no time flat ;) ah well.

I still don't know how people are getting characters leveled up so fast. Are they abusing that achievement glitch or save file editing?

I still don't know how people are getting characters leveled up so fast. Are they abusing that achievement glitch or save file editing?

I'd like to know how too! Unless people buy RSR and then use that to buy rings?

Also, just saw Big in the story! He can now speak in full sentences! What is this madness?!

image.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I used a spin in the roulette and... i got a cartridge, which i had leveled up already!  Now i must either get 3 s. eggs or another 50 rings, also goy 7600 pearls in one run.

image.thumb.jpg.cd579233c575c1b7dff49387

Take a look at a new artwork for Nega-Mother Wisp.

And, ...

image.thumb.jpg.97753b9c061b989412ac6f20

This was supposed to be one of Sonic & his friends' reply, not Orbot's.

Edited by GreninJovan
Fixing the image link issue.

Hey, exactly what is Hogfather's trick? I'd like to test it.

Sorry to keep you waiting. It looks like anyone didn't answer your question, so let me do it.

Please read Forte-Metallix's post on page 137 of this thread. And make sure that the game's framerate is good. If it's bad, the trick won't work.

Need more people to test this.

On the free daily spin. Let it do 1 full rotation. Then tap it when the arrow gets into the middle of the spot you want.

Was able to land on a Big and a companion egg. But obviously no way to try this again until tomorrow.

Speaking about normal companions, I think that the other new small RC things could be normal companions, so could Dark Bat & Dark Fright(I mean the blue ones).

I tested it 1 week ago, and went to super on the daily roulette, i tried it to get the jackpot but it didnt work. The trick isnt working everytime... i has like a 50-60 % chance of working

I tested it 1 week ago, and went to super on the daily roulette, i tried it to get the jackpot but it didnt work. The trick isnt working everytime... i has like a 50-60 % chance of working

If you tested it last week you cannot possibly have enough data to make that kind of claim.

The ending to this story is absolutely pathetic.

Well at least it's so bad it's hillarious.

Here's a clean rip of Tropical Coast's music!

Say what you want about the quality of the game overall, but Sonic Runners has some truly outstanding music, as per the norm for mainline Sonic games

Looks like Ohtani got a raise....

I wanted to say last week was the last time i used it.

I used it 2 weeks ago and it work 2 out of 5 times

image.thumb.jpg.436de13de905bc81717598eb

And, ...

image.thumb.jpg.8dcce8eb9488c7f9fad1f624

the image link's broken.

image.thumb.jpg.436de13de905bc81717598eb

And, ...

image.thumb.jpg.8dcce8eb9488c7f9fad1f624

Can't see the images...not sure if it's just my laptop or the format of the image

the image link's broken.

Sorry. I erased all my attachments because of my photo that can't fit to post in the other thread. I'll edit my post ASAP, but not now, because I'm going to sleep right now.

There are some users in this thread that love to gather insane loads of rsr and then spend it all when the time is right.

Perhaps those could be the ones testing the "trick" ?

I mean, I saw people here saving 300, 400, 800 red star rings for events/characters or saying "wasted 3/5/8 spins for *insert buddy/character name here*" , since some prefer to use it all in a row then why not try the trick while at it? 

I still think that pressing the button to spin or pressing the button while believing in a trick won't change a thing and luck decides it all...