Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I'm in league D***

I'm not playing Runners much at the moment, but I managed to get the ring jackpot just now:

cbpaFSG.png

Has anyone here managed to get a higher jackpot? Or is 99,999 the maximum jackpot you can get? I know the amount you can get varies from day to day.

Something strange I noticed having completed all 50 episodes, is that my rank is stuck at 80. It won't go above that number. When you finish Ep50-5 (and beat the game) you are put back to the start of Ep50. However, when I was playing the roulette (to win the 99,999 jackpot) my rank should have gone above 80 but it didn't. My rank had also gone back to about 78 before it went up to 80 again when I won the Jackpot (but then stopped at 80). Very strange....

It sucks that my rank won't increase past 80.

Yeah, I just got three Sharas right off the bat as a ranking reward. Nice!

Well, Merlina and Shara both have the same glitch. Fun times ahead!

• Thumbs Up 2

Good news! Phantasy Star Online 2 companions Pre-Registration is live... And they're for Japan only.

... .. .. Shall we count the number of ways that the game is broken?

Glitched companions.

Region exclusive companions.

Region exclusive promotions.

Anything else?

And at least on iOS, getting Amy is broken on v1.0.1.

Game Center (with achievements) also broken.

Also Hogfather, the promotion isn't for Japan only, it's just that the registration pages are in Japanese only. If you can read Japanese in those pages, you'll be fine.

Good news! Phantasy Star Online 2 companions Pre-Registration is live... And they're for Japan only.

... .. .. Shall we count the number of ways that the game is broken?

Glitched companions.

Region exclusive companions.

Region exclusive promotions.

Anything else?

Game being region exclusive despite it being well over a month and a half since release?

Game being region exclusive despite it being well over a month and a half since release?

And here we have the biggest problem of all - the butthurt this game has created.

• Thumbs Up 3

And here we have the biggest problem of all - the butthurt this game has created.

• Thumbs Up 6

Decided to uninstall the game, just couldn't be bothered anymore lol. Godspeed for those who are still chugging away at it though, you guys have a lot more skill and patience than I.

I won the 99,999 ring jackpot for the second day in a row today! My technique for winning the jackpot is quite good. 

I will use my 200,000 rings to power up my characters.

I'll give Shara a try. I got two Shara's.

I won the 99,999 ring jackpot for the second day in a row today! My technique for winning the jackpot is quite good. 

I will use my 200,000 rings to power up my characters.

I'll give Shara a try. I got two Shara's.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just tried Shara and Merlina together.............

I'm only gonna play with these two from now on!  :D

It's a shame I didn't have the 150 score bonus because I would have got a score of several million.

I'm guessing Shahra is spelled differently in other places. I like using the Shahra because it does not use a high combo to be activated. I'm on episode 41-1 and I still able to play best with using Tails weird.

I'm guessing Shahra is spelled differently in other places. I like using the Shahra because it does not use a high combo to be activated.

The Mag companion can be acquired even if you don't live in Japan, so there are no region exclusive companions. I was able to sign up for it. I was also able to get the Golden Piggy Bank and Yacker from the japanese site during launch day as well.

The Mag companion can be acquired even if you don't live in Japan, so there are no region exclusive companions. I was able to sign up for it. I was also able to get the Golden Piggy Bank and Yacker from the japanese site during launch day as well.

I signed up too. It's easy. I'll provide a quick guide for everyone once I return home (unless someone beats me to it).

At this point, I've more or less fallen out of interest with this game. The core gameplay itself is adequate, but the repetitiveness of the courses brought things down for me. I guess I can only hope that when the game is made officially available everywhere, they'll add in some more substantial content.

I guess it was Jackpot day today? 

bPWZOu4.png

I got this just after 1am this morning, only had chance now to upload and post the image.

I got a question how do they calculate the top high scores? Because they say top 20 move up and bottom 7 move down. I am currently 23 on high scores and number 2 on total scores. What would that mean by the way? It funny how the total scores on my division are lower then the high scores in the much more challenging and most likely cheating side of the high scores in the advanced professional division. Here is pictures of the high scores in my area than.

XScjbRxl.jpg

7KAz683l.jpg

Kind of a pet peeve but not everyone cheats. I get pretty high scores legitimately. Also they may average your total and high score.

Kind of a pet peeve but not everyone cheats. I get pretty high scores legitimately. Also they may average your total and high score.

The way it's worked out though, nobody in TTT's division is using Merlina or Shahra, so they likely aren't cheating. The game makes the divisions on players who play and score similarly. Its actually quite far. All the cheaters seem to be getting lumped together.

And TTT, it's based on your high score I believe.

• Thumbs Up 1

The way it's worked out though, nobody in TTT's division is using Merlina or Shahra, so they likely aren't cheating. The game makes the divisions on players who play and score similarly. Its actually quite far. All the cheaters seem to be getting lumped together.

And TTT, it's based on your high score I believe.

You sure? He's 23rd in the high score table. We need to know the top 10 of his table before we can know a non-cheaters table exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure? He's 23rd in the high score table. We need to know the top 10 of his table before we can know a non-cheaters table exists.

Pretty sure, yes. He's posted a picture of the total score table, and 1st place only has 13million, and there's no sign of Melrina, Shahra or the Easter Bunny. I've dropped to 8th place on my high score table with 15million, with the total score table capping at 231million. Yeah, I'm pretty sure his division is a different one. Not that it's explicitly non-cheaters though, it's just got lower scorers than mine. Any by virtue, the higher scorers are more likely to be the cheaters.

There's far too many players for everyone to fit in a single division, so the game has multiple versions of each with a players of different skill in each one. That way everyone has a fair chance at progressing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure, yes. He's posted a picture of the total score table, and 1st place only has 13million, and there's no sign of Melrina, Shahra or the Easter Bunny. I've dropped to 8th place on my high score table with 15million, with the total score table capping at 231million. Yeah, I'm pretty sure his division is a different one. Not that it's explicitly non-cheaters though, it's just got lower scorers than mine. Any by virtue, the higher scorers are more likely to be the cheaters.

There's far too many players for everyone to fit in a single division, so the game has multiple versions of each with a players of different skill in each one. That way everyone has a fair chance at progressing.

The game sends you a push notification saying "Pre register for the Phantasy Star Online 2" companion...

Boot up the game to find it's still for Japan only...

Incredible.

What do I need to do/click on in order to do it if I'm not Japanese?