Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Three spins and still no event buddy...really?!

Don't worry. They're really not as great as you'd think. I can get 15000 without them, and with the blowfish I get basically the same amount and even less. As long as you have Shahra, Yacker or Wizard Chao you're good

Shahra brings me around 5000 pearls in a run, but only with genesis... with the other companions i cant hold the combo

Shahra brings me around 5000 pearls in a run, but only with genesis... with the other companions i cant hold the combo

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna try that out.

There are some users in this thread that love to gather insane loads of rsr and then spend it all when the time is right.

Perhaps those could be the ones testing the "trick" ?

I mean, I saw people here saving 300, 400, 800 red star rings for events/characters or saying "wasted 3/5/8 spins for *insert buddy/character name here*" , since some prefer to use it all in a row then why not try the trick while at it?

And I'm not sure why the God's name Indonesia's first legendary Sonic Runners player* could collect so much RSRs and all companions all along. I don't think that he used a Sonic Runners cheat/hack tool for this because I don't believe any "Anti-Ban" thing in my life.

*=itsmeSmugPac=Buals=...**

**@AdityaMirza2(His Twitter account)

Here's a clean rip of Tropical Coast's music!

Say what you want about the quality of the game overall, but Sonic Runners has some truly outstanding music, as per the norm for mainline Sonic games

Wait! Didn't those soundtracks(including Desert Ruins') sound like the remixed version of both Desert Ruins, Tropical Coast, and Frozen Factory soundtracks from Sonic Lost World? Wow, those are better than the original ones.

(My phone forced my post to be submitted, so I couldn't quote BlueParadox's Desert Ruins' soundtrack. My apologies.)

Edited by GreninJovan

Wait! Didn't those soundtracks(including Desert Ruins') sound like the remixed version of both Desert Ruins, Tropical Coast, and Frozen Factory soundtracks from Sonic Lost World? Wow, those are better than the original ones.

(My phone forced my post to be submitted, so I couldn't quote BlueParadox's Desert Ruins' soundtrack. My apologies.)

They're unrecognizable from the originals, and they sound wayy better.

I'm pretty sure these are all original compositions. I know Ohtani tweeted when he had almost finished up the new song for this event, so they're not remixes.

Love that this game implements tunneling so much. Nothing beats clipping through solid objects because of a little lag hiccup and either losing a combo, or going right into a pit.

Too bad Sonic Team ain't listening. I'm probably dropping this game once I hit S rank (Currently about to be promoted to A***)

Love that this game implements tunneling so much. Nothing beats clipping through solid objects because of a little lag hiccup and either losing a combo, or going right into a pit.

Too bad Sonic Team ain't listening. I'm probably dropping this game once I hit S rank (Currently about to be promoted to A***)

Yeah, there are a lot of glitches like that that happen to me as well. I wish there was a straightforward bug report system.

Sometimes the game will jump at a much lower height than it should, causing you to get hit and unfair failure puts me off the game. I'm totally ok with a hard game that's fair though.

Until this event, Runners ran perfectly. But in this new event, it's horribly laggy. It skips frames so I run into obstacles and frequently miss power ups.

What's the best streamline settings to use? I believe one of them skips frames more and so should be avoided. 

If you tested it last week you cannot possibly have enough data to make that kind of claim.

I used to be a non-believer, but I've been using a variation of the trick for the last two weeks and changed my mind: It works! I don't think my reactions are fast enough, so I often miss by one panel. The trick works about 90% of the time. There are some occasions where it's way off and doesn't work at all. (This is off-the-top of my head statistics I haven't been recording the actual stats)

In my variation, I wait for one whole spin and then tap the opposite panel of the one I want. I saved up enough RSR for 3 spins on the premium wheel and managed to get Blaze 2 times and then Shadow all in a row. On the daily wheel, I get "BIG" frequently, but then because my reactions are slow, I usually miss it by one panel. 

Edited by big_smile

I heard the ending was ridiculous.. But not that ridiculous LOL.

I actually enjoyed the ending. It's one of those silly ones that just make you laugh because of how silly it is. 

Until this event, Runners ran perfectly. But in this new event, it's horribly laggy. It skips frames so I run into obstacles and frequently miss power ups.

What's the best streamline settings to use? I believe one of them skips frames more and so should be avoided. 

I used to be a non-believer, but I've been using a variation of the trick for the last two weeks and changed my mind: It works! I don't think my reactions are fast enough, so I often miss by one panel. The trick works about 90% of the time. There are some occasions where it's way off and doesn't work at all. (This is off-the-top of my head statistics I haven't been recording the actual stats)

In my variation, I wait for one whole spin and then tap the opposite panel of the one I want. I saved up enough RSR for 3 spins on the premium wheel and managed to get Blaze 2 times and then Shadow all in a row. On the daily wheel, I get "BIG" frequently, but then because my reactions are slow, I usually miss it by one panel. 

do you tap only once? Please tell me more, i have the worst luck.

do you tap only once? Please tell me more, i have the worst luck.

Let's say you want Shadow/Blaze.

Let the dial spin so it goes over Shadow/Blaze.

If following the Hogfather Method, tap now and just once. If you've time it right, you'll get Shadow/Blaze.

If following the (err...) "big_smile" method, don't do anything when the dial goes over Shadow/Blaze. Just get ready to tap. Now wait for the dial to go over the egg that is directly opposite to Shadow/Blaze (at "6 O'clock" position). When this happens tap once.

I am quite slow to react, so I usually end just 1 dial before or after Shadow/Blaze. Actually, I think the problem might be the framerate. It updates the screen wrong, so my tap is off. 

Let's say you want Shadow/Blaze.

Let the dial spin so it goes over Shadow/Blaze.

If following the Hogfather Method, tap now and just once. If you've time it right, you'll get Shadow/Blaze.

If following the (err...) "big_smile" method, don't do anything when the dial goes over Shadow/Blaze. Just get ready to tap. Now wait for the dial to go over the egg that is directly opposite to Shadow/Blaze (at "6 O'clock" position). When this happens tap once.

I am quite slow to react, so I usually end just 1 dial before or after Shadow/Blaze. Actually, I think the problem might be the framerate. It updates the screen wrong, so my tap is off. 

i tried, it didn't work, by a lot, twice, instad of character egg, it moved to the rare one on the right :(

I haven't quite completed the main storymode on sonic runners yet... But is there a reason why Metal-Sonic doesn't seem to be able to talk anymore? ... Even on Sonic Generations Metal-Sonic had couple lines before you battled it.

I haven't quite completed the main storymode on sonic runners yet... But is there a reason why Metal-Sonic doesn't seem to be able to talk anymore? ... Even on Sonic Generations Metal-Sonic had couple lines before you battled it.

Supposedly Sega wants him to remain voiceless (and with next-to-no personality) in order to stay creepy and menacing. At least that's what Flynn says.

Supposedly Sega wants him to remain voiceless (and with next-to-no personality) in order to stay creepy and menacing. At least that's what Flynn says.

If true that's a bit sad... Metal talked on Sonic Heroes and other titles in the past. However maybe it's in Metal's favor... That way the companies can't screw the character up as much... Regardless I still would personally prefer to see Metal-Sonic talk little and have a bit of a personality such as from the Sonic OVA.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mother wisp and Shara combo damn. That's a really good pair! I got a ton a wisp power ups in my run, on the speed stage. Currently am first in my rankings.(B one star)

image.jpg

Edited by KHCast

I always keep Shara. She's a godsend in any pair. the stages are littered with Wisp power ups, so MW's worth it to have imo without Yacker or Merlina(who I don't own)

Edited by KHCast