Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I just wish they'd hurry up and release this on the two remaining stores.

Playing on an apk with my Kindle is all well and good, but as soon as it's put on the Windows Store I can hopefully play with no lag whatsoever on a computer.

But alas, it's probably never going to happen.

Dramatics over.

, but as soon as it's put on the Windows Store

This game isn't coming to the Windows Store.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you guys know LINE Wind Runner?

10 days ago, I heard SEGA & Sonic Team competed against LINE Wind Runner with Sonic Runners.(Sorry for telling this right now, but I have no time to do it.)

Edited by GreninJovan

This game isn't coming to the Windows Store.

Sonic Dash made it to Windows Store so really It may have a chance ? Either way SEGA wouldn't profit much from it considering how much people don't care for Windows Phones/Tablets.

• Thumbs Up 1

i tried, it didn't work, by a lot, twice, instad of character egg, it moved to the rare one on the right :(

Different people report different things. Try practising on the daily spin and see what works for you.

I haven't quite completed the main storymode on sonic runners yet... But is there a reason why Metal-Sonic doesn't seem to be able to talk anymore? ... Even on Sonic Generations Metal-Sonic had couple lines before you battled it.

Actually in quite a few games, such as Sonic Rivals, Metal Sonic doesn't talk (and so they have to come up with ways to convey his dialogue). Did he talk in Generations? I thought he just made whirring sounds (though it's been awhile since I played, so I could be mis-remembering). 

I just noticed

This is the Roulette wheel in the Soft Launch (22nd April)

1536429_1412498705735898_686898585909422

Now here's the Roulette wheel in the Worldwide version (22nd August)

11870803_1485997491719352_37340086598134

How the heck did the bigger Roulette ran smoother than the current one which is smaller?

Also

11954588_1485999155052519_81896895191353

We only have 3 weeks to get all 3 of em (soft launch event that ended btw). You can tell how much grinding I did then

Edited by itsmeSmugPac
  • Thumbs Up 1

I got the strangest glitch ever...

I paused the game to take the screenshot when shadow was spinning at the spring from the sky section.( the one with the 3 platforms that end with a spring). then i resumed the game and he went into the sky...taking damage and when falling in spikes....

The Yak/Shar combo has been working pretty well for me, but a leveled Mother Wisp combined with Yakker instead seems to be a much... safer bet if your just looking to nuzzle your way into a promotion. That perfect run where Shar constantly feeds you a big score bonus in the middle of a wisp power is a sweet upside, but Mother Wisp and Yakker are a force to be reckoned with when combined. Particularly for those of us who missed out on the soft launch.

Then again, I'm in a comfy #2 slot and ready to get bumped up to the A classes, which means another upgrade for my Djinn. So, long live another reign of Sharah I guess. lol

Different people report different things. Try practising on the daily spin and see what works for you.

funny thing, the trick has worked before with the daily spin, i just asked to know if i was doing it right, tbh it looks like there is no trick, or the "tap on X to land on Y" distante chance betwen spins.

So I'm ranked like 390 or something in the special event. Even though I finished getting everything, I gotta keep my rank up till it finishes so I can get the 100 red rings ugh! Totally will be worth it though, as that means more spins and chances for Shadow.

I just noticed

This is the Roulette wheel in the Soft Launch (22nd April)

1536429_1412498705735898_686898585909422

Now here's the Roulette wheel in the Worldwide version (22nd August)

11870803_1485997491719352_37340086598134

How the heck did the bigger Roulette ran smoother than the current one which is smaller?

Also

Hidden Content

I actually liked the big one. Sometimes, the new interface is a little bit horrible than the old one.

Should I hold onto the red rings I get until the event is done, so I have a better chance at Shadow? Cause I'll likely get another 100 red rings from the reward for the event finishing, on top of the 150 I got now. (I'm not getting anymore apecisl eggs anytime soon lol)

Edited by KHCast

Should I hold onto the red rings I get until the event is done, so I have a better chance at Shadow? Cause I'll likely get another 100 red rings from the reward for the event finishing, on top of the 150 I got now. (I'm not getting anymore apecisl eggs anytime soon lol)

Sounds good if you have/dont want Blaze, but why not the eggs? Arent you gonna play or what?(eggman perfect defeat eggs right?)

• Thumbs Up 1

I say wait. Maybe even until Blaze is gone although she'll probably just be replaced with another character.

good luck though. I hope you get Shadow!

Seeing everyone else in this game, man, I'm not doing well.

Pearls: somewhere around 65000?

Companions: Mainly the bad ones, with the exception of Mother Wisp and Caliburn.

Not sure if anybody will know a answer to this question... But can you transfer your save file AKA characters & junk onto a new account ID? I may make a new account in the future for few reasons... but don't really want to lose my characters considering they are limited time only. However am not sure if my save file is glued to the Apple ID I'm currently using or not.

Should i keep trying to get Blaze? I already have Shadow and rouge so maybe those should be the ones i use for, idk, forever?

Should i waste my RSR when there is a new event/character or try to get the blowfish to level 5?(right now its lv1)